AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WHICH SITE DO YOU SUGGEST?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2022
vancouver bc
Ive been on MFC and liked it. Tried chaturbate but was too confusing for me. What sites do you girls suggest?!!! 🥰💕 Thx babes

Attachments

• DA95A4E4-1F4E-49AF-AE13-F678E4DC5E7B.jpeg
    DA95A4E4-1F4E-49AF-AE13-F678E4DC5E7B.jpeg
    370.7 KB · Views: 13
Eplay , nice and simple and pays well per token.
And decent audience size

I was about to point out to you that this is the Ask-A-Model section. Lol. But you have a girlfriend who's a model, right? :) You're posting on her behalf, and she would suggest ePlay?

Ive been on MFC and liked it. Tried chaturbate but was too confusing for me. What sites do you girls suggest?!!! 🥰💕 Thx babes

I like MyFreeCams too. And if you'd like to try another token site, Stripchat is another good one. Some models splitcam on both MFC and Stripchat. There are two awesome Stripchat reps. (Charlie and Chloe) who are active here on this forum.

Reactions: anabeauty37
I was about to point out to you that this is the Ask-A-Model section. Lol. But you have a girlfriend who's a model, right? :) You're posting on her behalf, and she would suggest ePlay?

Oh yes.. :) She doesn't speak English etc, so I opened all of the accounts for her and have managed her for the last ~18 months or so.
(Log into her computer remotely and do things with her / etc..)
She multi broadcasts to 6 platforms simultaneously.. And Eplay has been by far the best for her / us..

And not just earnings. Eplay's support, service, help, friendship..
And their platform layout .. Has all been exceptional.

Have them on discord / and get prompt answers fairly quickly.
They retweet our advertising promptly, daily.
They transferred all of her followers off her old agency account, to her new independent account for us.
Their refer a user and refer a streamer bonus's are generous.
You get paid for people messaging you. And paid when people view a video you message to them.
They have a nice fanclub system .. And also link it to video/photo sales.. So you can .. "this video is 100 tokens, or free for fanclub members" / etc
Their sales/content section is decent / for selling your content through.
Largest payout per token rate.

Eplay's been far superior all around / for everything.. (For us)

• Funny!
Reactions: Sashacurves
Is Eplay is a white label for Streamate maybe?
I found this on their site:
"We have over 20 years of history, building successful tech products and websites in the industry and have the full support of Streamate to make sure ePlay is a huge success."

Which parts did you find confusing about Chaturbate?

Any site, but be sure you are signing up directly to a site and not a virtual studio that also acts like a white label. Because im kinda sure thats what eplay is. So if you want to work streamate sign up directly to streamatemodels.com streamate is a great private based site with great traffic. They pay 35%, so charge high.

Also dont listen to cammodel "boyfriends" or people who think they are in the industry because they know someone in. That includes members and promotion twitter dudes.

Really what works with you might not work with other models, so try as many sites as you can.

Last edited:
i was also wondering the same. im from uk i currently on chaturbate and adultwork. adultworks is very slow but chaturbate is ok. id like to know which other sites are good. i signed up to stripchat but dont get it lol

Reactions: BlackWizard
i was also wondering the same. im from uk i currently on chaturbate and adultwork. adultworks is very slow but chaturbate is ok. id like to know which other sites are good. i signed up to stripchat but dont get it lol
with chaturbate works good stripchat and myfreecams.

Reactions: Lilly_____
Chaturbate can be really confusing and that kept me from working there for ages, but if you take your time to learn it's worth it imo. Plus you can stream together with MFC and make more money.

Reactions: AudriTwo
chaturbate i love the most and only there i can do really good money. As second page i recommend mfc- some days are really slow ,but another days are good and i have there really big spenders. In my opinion is easy to get money there also because is not so many broadcasters there. Online less than 1000 usually so comparing to cb and stripchat is less competiton :) Stripchat never worked for me. But i started on november when already was 7000 people online at the same time. I dont know what im doing wrong, maybe im too focused on online things. I heard that on SC is important all the things around-your profile, putting pics, teasing videos, newsfeed. Its just not my thing , im all focus on online stream and dont care for the rest. ALso Im from Poland so if i turn on flag , i have polish guys who are not greatest tippers and when i turn off flag- almost nobody come to my room.

• Hugs
I tried LJ for a while, and it was good at first, and now I turned to Flirt4Free. It works pretty well for now and I don't think I'll change it in the near future

I can't, my friend just told me about it so I don't know anything about how it works other than it's similar to the bidding system on Niteflirt. I'm not on Chaturbate and neither is she anymore.
I wonder if they are referring to the Promote button where you pay a certain number of tokens and your room will appear on the front page as “Promoted” for 5 minutes. The price varies starting at 50 tokens minimum. I assume it goes up and down based on how many people have paid for it recently. I’ve tried using it a couple of times and have found it to not be worth it because it didn’t really bring in any new viewers, but for the right model it might work I suppose.

Reactions: AriaAvalon
what? Can you explain more?
Basically for a certain amount of tokens (50 to 100 from what I remember) you can pay to have your room displayed in the top right of the first row for a short amount of time. You will see a little "PROMOTED" icon on the accounts that have used it. I've never tried it myself, but it doesn't seem to have a significant effect on attracting more users.
1675803819584.png

Basically for a certain amount of tokens (50 to 100 from what I remember) you can pay to have your room displayed in the top right of the first row for a short amount of time. You will see a little "PROMOTED" icon on the accounts that have used it. I've never tried it myself, but it doesn't seem to have a significant effect on attracting more users.
View attachment 95265
ahhhhh this one i know! I didnt get that we talk about this promo option :D

View attachment 95265
I disagree. It does help. It's just not worth paying Chaturbate for it. It is a negative ROI. If I make 200 tokens and spend 100 of it promoting my room, I lost the game and the house (Chaturbate) won. My biggest issue with it is it doesn't guarantee you will be in the promotion if everyone beats you to it first. Has to be used quite strategically. You need to be doing something unique or at least active when promoting the room as well or no one is going to click.

I also get my users to tip for it if they want, it's a menu item. That way whenever someone is like why aren't more people here I can say, well tip for room promotion and I'll see what happens.

Promoted.png

She promoted her room just now even though she already had a lion's share of viewers, she wanted more and thought it was worth it. I won't say her name but she's a very popular model on CB.

I started on CB and was camming as a couple. Due to circumstances in the 2nd year changed to camming solo. Didn't do as well and basically it got to a stage I didn't really think it was worthwhile. I was still promoting other stuff like OF and MV but stopped camming for awhile. Had a approach from what I guess was a recruiter for SM as they were after Australians. I was offered a guaranteed income for up to 8 weeks, I think, provided I streamed for 20 hours a week. My guy convinced me it was worth taking the chance to see how it would go and it went well. Next month will be 2 years I've been on there now. I'm earning more there than I am in my normal job, that I still do. So for me SM was the best option. I'm too old for MFC and SC is basically the same as CB. Although you only get 35% commission the customers are there for you. The competitions and bonus weeks also help out. No guarantees but it has been good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.