AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Today I logged in an old Facebook account that I haven't used in years because I got curious about how vanilla land is going.. like high school people, distant family members etc.. and all I can say is...nah....I'm good.

Today I logged in an old Facebook account that I haven't used in years because I got curious about how vanilla land is going.. like high school people, distant family members etc.. and all I can say is...nah....I'm good.
That is extremely relatable to me. There some friends of mine that only use Facebook so I log in on occasion to see how they are, but I also have to run the gauntlet of posts from extremely religious/conservative family members, or old high school classmates whose friend requests I accepted out of politeness but that I would cross the street to avoid if I saw them in public.

That is extremely relatable to me. There some friends of mine that only use Facebook so I log in on occasion to see how they are, but I also have to run the gauntlet of posts from extremely religious/conservative family members, or old high school classmates whose friend requests I accepted out of politeness but that I would cross the street to avoid if I saw them in public.

This sweet young lady (She has Schizophrenia) from karaoke night wanted to add me on Facebook, and I accepted her after giving her a heads up that my page isn't for the easily offended...and that I share dirty memes. She said okay. But then one day she told me that she unfriended (or blocked?) me after I'd shared something that she thought was "nasty." I scrolled through my page to see what she could've been referring to, and she was talking about some meme I had shared...that showed a painting, and how it looks like a woman's legs with a bush when you turn it upside down. :) She was like "You're not mad at me, are you?" And asked if she could re-add me on FB. I told her no, I'm not mad, but said that it's best to just keep me unfriended if she's going to be having an issue with the stuff I post. But I assured her that I still like her, and I'm not mad.

I like a lot of people, but it doesn't mean that I have to be FB friends with all of them. Especially if they're going to be the type to have an issue with every thing that you post. I definitely use the restriction feature on some of my posts that I'd prefer my grandmom, etc. to not see. But I'm not gonna be doing that with every dirty meme.

Another shift done and I just wish a room full of regulars by the end of the year... From start till finish of the show.

Mfc holds my heart cuz all my good friends, regular tippers are there but when they aren't I feel like cursing the rest of the site lolol
Get so mad at rude members I had to run away to Bongacams vuz there my camscore doest fall and fall even when making money urgh

The most annoying thing in the world at the moment.
This damned popcorn skin that's stuck in between my teeth.
Wish I knew where I put my floss.

Why and how is Andrew Tate posting so much from jail/ prison? And why, oh WHY is Twitter pushing his tweets. I have no interest in that. Maybe it's just the Twitter App I'm using, but I get a lot of push notifications which are irrelevant and annoy me. Not sure if this is a new Elon thing, or just because I'm using mobile more.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Why and how is Andrew Tate posting so much from jail/ prison? And why, oh WHY is Twitter pushing his tweets. I have no interest in that. Maybe it's just the Twitter App I'm using, but I get a lot of push notifications which are irrelevant and annoy me. Not sure if this is a new Elon thing, or just because I'm using mobile more.
Algorithms are the worst aspect of the internet. You read or watch one thing and they assume you want more and more of the same. When you read more and more of the same (because they've sent you it) then guess what? Before you know it the entirety of your You Tube feed is filled with videos about raising chipmunks in captivity.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Algorithms are the worst aspect of the internet. You read or watch one thing and they assume you want more and more of the same. When you read more and more of the same (because they've sent you it) then guess what? Before you know it the entirety of your You Tube feed is filled with videos about raising chipmunks in captivity.
Ok that's it then. I clicked on one of his tweets one time, and now all I get is that guy. Who may actually at this point, have quite a bit in common w chipmunks being raised in captivity 😂 Although they probably know when to shut up...

• Funny!
Reactions: Vixxen81
Ok that's it then. I clicked on one of his tweets one time, and now all I get is that guy. Who may actually at this point, have quite a bit in common w chipmunks being raised in captivity 😂 Although they probably know when to shut up...
You can mute his tweets.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
They want us to not care about the money, or the lack thereof, but when it's not there that's literally all I can think about. How to get more. How to get that next tip. So my daily thought is, guys are creating the behaviors they dislike/distrust the most and then blaming us for it.

The most annoying thing in the world at the moment.
This damned popcorn skin that's stuck in between my teeth.
Wish I knew where I put my floss.

I wish more places sold popcorn in single packs the way Blockbuster Video used to do, so that we don't have to buy a big box of it.
Today I was in the store holding up Pop Secret movie theater butter and Pop Secret extra butter side by side, and I didn't notice any difference in the two while looking at the information on the back.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Just wanted a joint and some cuddles. Sucky shifts are the norm so I should be used to it, I guess its shark week coming and thats why I am being a cry baby rn
Shark week is no joke for sure. I hope you get to the happy mellow part soon. I'm gearing up to walk the Angry Get Out of My Way PMS ramp.

You two had steamy hot passionate sex in the fountain from the opening credits. Tee hee
Absolutely yes
Turns out it wasn't a dream and he's been calling me non stop now :giggle:

I am really disappointed that my new employer can’t cover the costs of my fingerprints and background check…and this employment physical I have to do. I wanted to treat myself to a massage this week during my final week of freedom and flexible availability. But now that’s not going to happen.