AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Breast lift scars

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2020
I'm curious if anyone has success camming with breast lift scars? I am seriously considering it and possibly some small implants for volume loss. I lost a lot of weight and am constantly turning to the side on cam to hide the lopsidedness. I know the lift procedure has more scarring but I really don't want bigger breast. I'd just like them to be lifted and symmetrical ya know?

I saw a lot of models with all sorts of scars streaming and they are all doing well. Two in particular are in my mind, one had what looked like a botched boob job and the other one had whst appeared to be burn scars, and both were extremely visible- it didn't hinder their streams at all and no one even asked about it as far as I'm aware during the times I watched.

I saw a lot of models with all sorts of scars streaming and they are all doing well. Two in particular are in my mind, one had what looked like a botched boob job and the other one had whst appeared to be burn scars, and both were extremely visible- it didn't hinder their streams at all and no one even asked about it as far as I'm aware during the times I watched.
Oh that's good to know! I don't know why I never seem to notice anyone with breast reduction scars online. I got a little afraid that the scars were the reason for not seeing them

I've also seen a few women with scars and a long time ago there was a woman who had a single mastectomy and she was able to not only earn but occasionally educate viewers.

I have noticed the more self-conscious a broadcaster is about their scars, the more likely someone will say something. Confidence is so attractive.

You can use a scar reducing cream that will slowly work over time to fade them of you wish. I think it's called Mederma.

• Helpful!
Reactions: babykalina
I've also seen a few women with scars and a long time ago there was a woman who had a single mastectomy and she was able to not only earn but occasionally educate viewers.

I have noticed the more self-conscious a broadcaster is about their scars, the more likely someone will say something. Confidence is so attractive.

You can use a scar reducing cream that will slowly work over time to fade them of you wish. I think it's called Mederma.
Oh that's so badass! Yes confidence I'm sure is a huge part of it. My confidence has been mehhh because of my insecurities of the unevenness. It has bothered me for years and I just want to fix it so I can face the camera straight on if I want 😅

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
Slightly different but I have a huge C-section scar top of vag, and a huge surgery scar on my ass crack. Literally no one ever asks about it, bar one time another model brought it up. It blows my mind, because I always thought they may think I had a penis removal or something (I didn't), and atleast ask, but no. None of the paying guys care about that stuff, the only people who bring that stuff up are broke trolls looking for riling models up.

I also have a huge burn scar down my forearm that literally looks like I slashed my wrist (I didn't) and only one guy has ever commented on that.

For some reason though, everytime I have bruises I get a lot more comments. I'm anemic and clumsy, so as you can imagine, I bruise very dark and very easy. I never get comments on any of my scars though. And oh, yeah I have one on my forehead too, and no one ever says anything.

I don't think anyone will mention it. Although they may ask you a million times a night if you are natural or enhanced. Some people seem to be obsessed w that, but it has nothing to do w scars. I think its just a fetish question they ask everyone. A lot of guys are looking for a model who's enhanced, or alternately a lot want natural too. Just like a lot want big,. and a lot want small. They're just obsessed w tits overall. But it could be easy to read more into it, if you are already feeling self conscious about scars.

Last edited:
Slightly different but I have a huge C-section scar top of vag, and a huge surgery scar on my ass crack. Literally no one ever asks about it, bar one time another model brought it up. It blows my mind, because I always thought they may think I had a penis removal or something (I didn't), and atleast ask, but no. None of the paying guys care about that stuff, the only people who bring that stuff up are broke trolls looking for riling models up.

I also have a huge burn scar down my forearm that literally looks like I slashed my wrist (I didn't) and only one guy has ever commented on that.

For some reason though, everytime I have bruises I get a lot more comments. I'm anemic and clumsy, so as you can imagine, I bruise very dark and very easy. I never get comments on any of my scars though. And oh, yeah I have one on my forehead too, and no one ever says anything.

I don't think anyone will mention it. Although they may ask you a million times a night if you are natural or enhanced. Some people seem to be obsessed w that, but it has nothing to do w scars. I think its just a fetish question they ask everyone. A lot of guys are looking for a model who's enhanced, or alternately a lot want natural too. Just like a lot want big,. and a lot want small. They're just obsessed w tits overall. But it could be easy to read more into it, if you are already feeling self conscious about scars.
That's such a good point! It's always just the broke trolls that make shitty comments! I've really only had 1or 2 comments in the time I've been camming.

And the natural or fake is spot on 😂 I still get comments asking and I'm like come on...come on now guys what do you think hahaha. They definitely have their preferences. I get ones that still tell me they miss my bigger boobs from before I lost weight haha

i still have very faint scars from my implants but you can barely tell anymore and no one has asked me about them since they were brand new years ago. i think ive only had one guest point them out to be mean a few months after i got them and my scars were still healing. i also have a scar across my neck from my spine surgery and i had some people ask out when it was new and angry becase it looked like i got my throat slashed and they were like ARE YOU OKAY but not for a long time since it's faded now. i dont think that guests really care. most of them who are paying customers know that we're real people and have flaws. whatever you look like, whatever imperfections, theres always a customer who will pay for it. thats the beauty of sex work in my opinion!

Oh that's good to know! I don't know why I never seem to notice anyone with breast reduction scars online. I got a little afraid that the scars were the reason for not seeing them
Hello @tiffanyalyssa , I have done breast augmentation and I have a close friend who did breast reduction and both of us have scars very equal. Mine in cam can be seen depending on the angle (low angle for sure) but they are not that visible, its just a lil darker than skin color.
But if it bothers you that much, some months after surgery you can use some silicone Band-Aids that are nude color and they hide it pretty well.

• Helpful!
Status
Not open for further replies.