AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned @punker barbie

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 23, 2026
2
0
0
Hey @punker barbie , I’m hoping you can help me with a ban review.

My account Oliver_rev was banned mid stream yesterday, August 22, for “The discussion of illegal and unsafe actions.”

A user mentioned prohibited content, but I did not engage, encourage, participate in, or roleplay the subject. When these things happen, I always try to change the topic and move the conversation toward more platform friendly subject matters and topics. I also try my best to tell users when something they are writing is prohibited and ask them to stop, as it can result in both of us being banned. I try to make my point clear and establish firm boundaries and limits.

Unfortunately, users sometimes ignore this and continue writing things despite my attempts to redirect the conversation. I understand and respect the rules of the site and have no intention of violating them.

Could you please review the circumstances of the ban and consider reinstating my account? I’d really appreciate it. Thank you!
 
Hey @punker barbie , I’m hoping you can help me with a ban review.

My account Oliver_rev was banned mid stream yesterday, August 22, for “The discussion of illegal and unsafe actions.”

A user mentioned prohibited content, but I did not engage, encourage, participate in, or roleplay the subject. When these things happen, I always try to change the topic and move the conversation toward more platform friendly subject matters and topics. I also try my best to tell users when something they are writing is prohibited and ask them to stop, as it can result in both of us being banned. I try to make my point clear and establish firm boundaries and limits.

Unfortunately, users sometimes ignore this and continue writing things despite my attempts to redirect the conversation. I understand and respect the rules of the site and have no intention of violating them.

Could you please review the circumstances of the ban and consider reinstating my account? I’d really appreciate it. Thank you!
When those things happen you should ban and report the user, then there is no chance of them ignoring it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ich Bin
Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie , I hope all is well with you.

I’m hoping you can help me with a ban review.

My account Oliver_rev was banned mid stream on Sunday, September 6th. To my knowledge, I wasn’t doing anything prohibited during the stream.

This has happened to me before, and since then I’ve been extra careful about what I say and do on the platform. I genuinely try to abide by, follow, and respect the site's rules.

The reason given for the ban was “The discussion of illegal and unsafe actions.” However, to my knowledge, there was nothing discussed during the stream that would fall under this category or otherwise warrant a ban.

Thank you for your time and for any help you can provide.
 
Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie , I hope all is well with you.

I’m hoping you can help me with a ban review.

My account Oliver_rev was banned mid stream on Sunday, September 6th. To my knowledge, I wasn’t doing anything prohibited during the stream.

This has happened to me before, and since then I’ve been extra careful about what I say and do on the platform. I genuinely try to abide by, follow, and respect the site's rules.

The reason given for the ban was “The discussion of illegal and unsafe actions.” However, to my knowledge, there was nothing discussed during the stream that would fall under this category or otherwise warrant a ban.

Thank you for your time and for any help you can provide.
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #25863459
 
Upvote 0