Hello. My username is timmyge and I was banned from Chaturbate on Friday September 2 and I believe it is because I poorly worded a request I was making to the Chaturbate team. I was asking if they could take my debit card off of the site because I was spending too much money and just wished for my card to be removed. About a half hour or so later I was banned. I have emailed the support team and politely asked if I could have my account reactivated because I didn’t want my account taken off the website because I have thousands of dollars invested in my collection of videos and I really don’t want to lose them. I’m probably an idiot for spending so much money on the site while not ever really thinking that I would or could be banned and lose my account. I think in my poor wording I made it sound like I have a problem with addiction and Chaturbate must’ve felt like my account deserved to be banned because of a possible addiction. I appreciate their concern for my well being but taking the videos that I have paid for away from me is going to do just as much damage to me as continuing to use my card was going to do. I actually felt sick to my stomach when they banned me and could tell that my mental state isn’t the best because of this situation. So I’m not sure but I kind of feel like I may have been banned because of what happened quite a few months ago in which I was banned from communicating with the models because I let a model talk me into paying her through an offsite payment app. I knew I shouldn’t had done it right after I did and then I noticed I couldn’t talk to models because I broke a rule. I was just fine with the discipline that I received and I apologized for my mistake and never did anything like that again or anything else that was against the rules. So maybe I was banned because I mentioned I was struggling to not use my card on the site and because of my previous ban. I’m not sure. But anyway, I’m here hoping to possibly get some much needed assistance in reinstating my account and I will be so very grateful for anything you may do for me in helping me get my account back. Please @punkerbarbie, can you help me? My username is timmyge and I couldn’t find a ticket number in the emails I received about my being banned, just to let you know in case you need a ticket number. Thank you so much for reading my message here and possibly helping me with this situation and I apologize for this message being so long.
timmyge
timmyge


