AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Musings of an ex-freeloader

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm down with the celery and the Queen olive but the salt around the rim? Are you like for real trying to kill me? The mix has THREE days worth of salt in it.
Yeah putting salt on the rim is super overkill. There's a place here that garnishes it with a small slider and a giant shrimp. lol when I make them at home, its just zingzang and whatever fun pickled stuff I currently have in the fridge, with celery and of course a pickle.
 
Yeah putting salt on the rim is super overkill. There's a place here that garnishes it with a small slider and a giant shrimp. lol when I make them at home, its just zingzang and whatever fun pickled stuff I currently have in the fridge, with celery and of course a pickle.
I love pickles. I always get BM on a plane ride. Two in the air with pepper packets stolen from McDonald's. LOL
 
Wait, can i pull the language card? i think I missed a Change of topic. How did yall end at shrimps and clams right after bloody mary?!
I think the opportunity was taken to sidetrack an originally ridiculous topic into something actually entertaining. It's been a while but I'll embrace it this once in a while :D

I can't believe people put clam juice in those.

It's mostly a Maryland thing.
I think that's what the Canoodles use in their Caesars, right? Clamato instead of tomato juice is the Canadian way.
I'm down with the celery and the Queen olive but the salt around the rim? Are you like for real trying to kill me? The mix has THREE days worth of salt in it.
I'm a sucker for salt. The days I overkill on sodium leave me feeling so much better the next day (albeit, bloated as fuck) as far as my POTS symptoms go!
 
  • Like
Reactions: MarieElise
Canadians put clam in their Caesars instead of anchovy paste.... what... the ...
Please don't tell me they put cheddar on pizza too :facepalm:

Re; clamato, my bad, I just couldn't believe anyone genuinely enjoyed the taste of that stuff. They're doing it all over the West Coast now too. Maybe it started in Maryland, but the damned trend has spread far and wide at this point. Trust me. I've been watching closely. It might be something to do with hang overs though, because I noticed people order it more with Clamato on Sunday mornings than any other morning 🤔 Lol, not that I'm some weirdo hanging around in bars on a Sunday morning trying to get the inside scoop on what males are up to, these days, or anything :rofl: Trust me though they're drinking that shit like crazy 🤷‍♀️

Shocked Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons
 
I think the opportunity was taken to sidetrack an originally ridiculous topic into something actually entertaining. It's been a while but I'll embrace it this once in a while :D




I think that's what the Canoodles use in their Caesars, right? Clamato instead of tomato juice is the Canadian way.

I'm a sucker for salt. The days I overkill on sodium leave me feeling so much better the next day (albeit, bloated as fuck) as far as my POTS symptoms go!
This sounds disgusting.

But im happy you let us have a ’food’ discussion. But EW! EWEWEWEWWW!
 
Canadians put clam in their Caesars instead of anchovy paste.... what... the ...
Please don't tell me they put cheddar on pizza too :facepalm:

Re; clamato, my bad, I just couldn't believe anyone genuinely enjoyed the taste of that stuff. They're doing it all over the West Coast now too. Maybe it started in Maryland, but the damned trend has spread far and wide at this point. Trust me. I've been watching closely. It might be something to do with hang overs though, because I noticed people order it more with Clamato on Sunday mornings than any other morning 🤔 Lol, not that I'm some weirdo hanging around in bars on a Sunday morning trying to get the inside scoop on what males are up to, these days, or anything :rofl: Trust me though they're drinking that shit like crazy 🤷‍♀️

Shocked Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons
Clamato is pretty popular around here to have with beer, either in a separate glass or in a bloody mary-like mix. Personally, I hate how the bottled tomato juice tastes, so adding clam juice to it just makes it worse... ugh!

On the other hand, have you people ever tried fresh made tomato juice? Alone or with a bit of sugar... it's so good!
1791351942651.png