AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MIA Cam Girls

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kalyb said:
Surprised her name hasn't made the list yet, but anyone know what happened to MissMayaNYC?
haven't seen Maya in ages, last I heard was that she was saving up for a boob job and got tired of waiting. She quit as far as I know and that was over a year ago

I really miss AnnieForest last log in Nov/7/11

And I would for sure hang out with LovelyLunatic Feb/18 if I saw her back on

I really miss NikkyLeigh. Some of the best private shows I ever had. :crybaby:

I wonder about a member here and at MFC who was very active then went MIA around 9/11. He was web master at a TGP that was still active last I checked. E-mails return nothing. I thought some one might know what happened to him. Though a new thread a bit silly so I am jacking this one for one post.

Lord Latex memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4176

I'd just like to pour a little lotion out in memory of all those cam models who had to quit because some guy started stalking them and posted videos of them all over the internet. I'll always remember you fondly and while we might not see each other in this life, we'll meet again in the big cum show in the sky. :handgestures-salute:

Anyone know what's happened to TinySexKitten & MissBritney? Loved watching them, they seemed to have vanished :dontknow:

You mean Miss_Britney? I last saw her on about a week and a half ago.

JoeEmGee said:
You mean Miss_Britney? I last saw her on about a week and a half ago.

Yeah, saw her on as well. But TinySexKitten is definitely no where to be seen. And another one that came to mind and I enjoyed watching is a uk model that has posted on this site quite a bit, LilyPink.

Some random ones that come to mind

LovleyBri
Liaclementine
VikkiP
GermanTeen
KatetheIsland

all gone and sadly missed! :crybaby:

Where the hell did SiaGreen go? She was such a sweetie and went all hiatus for a long ass time on both MFC and ACF. I hope she didn't do something drastic like get married or something. :think:

Mr_Wilde said:
Where the hell did SiaGreen go? She was such a sweetie and went all hiatus for a long ass time on both MFC and ACF. I hope she didn't do something drastic like get married or something. :think:
Sia is exploring other ventures and is no longer on MFC though we all miss her I'm sure.

Thanks for the heads up Jolene. I know its a long shot I but hope she stops by ACF every know and then to say hello. I'm kinda pissed I won't get to see her goofy butt and sad at the same time. Sia why have you forsaken me? lol

JoleneJolene said:
Mr_Wilde said:
Sia is exploring other ventures and is no longer on MFC though we all miss her I'm sure.

Am I the only one who sees Sia ghosts on the homepage?
Every once in a while I'll see an avatar in a plaid shirt or a girl with a face that looks similar to hers at a glance and I'll be like "OMG SIA IS BACK", but it's never her.
She was so relaxing to watch and I miss her. :crybaby:

sahi said:
And another one that came to mind and I enjoyed watching is a uk model that has posted on this site quite a bit, LilyPink.
She is working other sexy ventures currently. :thumbleft: I'm not sure if she wants them mentioned but she still updates twitter on her whereabouts.

morment said:
Freq said:
RileyRavage

she's the first model that came to mind when I read the topic, and every once in a while I'll see a message at the top saying that she's logged off, but that's the only time I've seen her name mentioned on there lately
I know there are a few others, but there names completely escape me at the moment.

I just want to know that Molly Malone is OK.
She was great and REALLY sweet. Molly, if you are reading this myself and 1000 others miss you and hope you are doing wonderful!

LovelyBri was on last night, Sweetiebatman. Been 6 months since she was on. And she had a great night from all the welcome back tips. :D

Just a heads up... Tayler said tonight will be her last time on cam. Moving on to something different, she says, so If you wanna say goodbye or whatever she will be on in about two hours from this posting for the last time.

Attachments

• Booblies(Tayler).jpg
    Booblies(Tayler).jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 355
  • Dat Ass (Tayler)1.jpg
    Dat Ass (Tayler)1.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 355
  • Tayleravatar.300x300.jpg
    Tayleravatar.300x300.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 354
Reactions: AmberCutie
mynameisbob84 said:
Whatever happened to derbydoll? I haven't seen her in months. She was awesome.

+1 Derby was lots of fun.

SweetAyana was a favorite of mine.....she moved on to other employment. Still email with her occasionally.

Anyone know what happened to a Czech model that went by the name of BoobsForU. She hasn't been on since the end of February. She used to do shows under a different name with a blonde girl who quit MFC, so I was wondering if she quit as well.

Also sad to hear that Tayler is quitting MFC, I haven't seen her for a couple of months because of my work schedule but she was fun to watch.

Anyone know what happened to Blu___? Used to be on late at night U.S time. Really sweet girl and the sexiest hips I ever did see.

Bundini said:
Anyone know what happened to Blu___? Used to be on late at night U.S time. Really sweet girl and the sexiest hips I ever did see.

Iwondered that myself, since I'd missed her the last few times she was on. But I figure she's just taking a break. Or diving somewhere exotic, like she does.

QuietLurker69 said:
What happened to missbettyxo I only got to watch her a couple of times on MFC. Before she stopped showing up.

She's a member here, maybe she'll catch this thread posting.

Anyone seen LocaLoca_? She used to be on almost EVERY DAY... && now I haven't seen her since the beginning of July.... I was thinking maybe vacation or something, but IDK. I miss her. :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.