AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help With My Screenplay

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anique

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 7, 2015
Vermont
aniqueamour.tumblr.com
Twitter Username
@_BBWNymph_
Tumblr Username
AniqueAmour
MFC Username
BBW_Nymph
Streamate Username
Anique
Before anyone asks: yes, this is real. I recently discovered that I have no shame unless I'm hurting someone, so here it goes!

I am a writer who is working on a screenplay that has the attention of some major media agents. It's about camgirls. It's going to be an erotica series. I want some humor and irony, as the camworld provides plenty of that, but I wanted your input brainstorming on what I should include.

I was thinking a reality show would also be interesting, if anybody knows how to make that happen. Let's amaze the world with our awesomeness.

Last edited:
The first problem I see would be to find any cam models that would want the invasion of their privacy for a reality show. Most seem to want to keep the private life private, not public knowledge.
Maybe a fictional cam model's life portrayed by actors and actresses would work.

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
The first problem I see would be to find any cam models that would want the invasion of their privacy for a reality show. Most seem to want to keep the private life private, not public knowledge.
Maybe a fictional cam model's life portrayed by actors and actresses would work.

My screenplay is an intimate, sexy, and fictional look at the camgirls' lives. More of an erotica series. With the wealth of inspiration that camworld brings, I'm not having trouble with ideas, but I thought it would be respectful, productive, and fun to invite you all into the conversation.

The reality show thing was just a pitch, although I've seen the documentaries about us like the rest of you. And obviously, most of us camgirls aren't about to hop out in front of the offline world. But I can't do that. I'm not a television executive. I'm a writer and e-slut sharing my love with the world!:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.