AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JinKo

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 17, 2015
extralunchmoney.com
Tumblr Username
blacknerdybabe
MFC Username
CherishSmooch
Chaturbate Username
cherishsmooch
Okay So I've been camming off and on for a minute now and I think I'd really like to work with a studio or have someone like a manager can help out with getting Traffic to my cam shows.

I know some studios can be scammers and some people who call themselves mangers are just looking for a free peak so thats why i'm asking if anyone knows about actual people who will help me bring in money.

At this point I'm willing to give a percent of my earnings just as Long as I make more earnings overall

I'd really like to work with a studio or have someone like a manager can help out with getting Traffic to my cam shows.

No manager will help you get more traffic.

I know some studios can be scammers and some people who call themselves mangers are just looking for a free peak so thats why i'm asking if anyone knows about actual people who will help me bring in money.

As far as i can tell outside of needing a studio as a place to get away from your parents, or needing a computer, they serve no function. The reality is in most situations they simply take a chunk of your money but give you nothing in return.

At this point I'm willing to give a percent of my earnings just as Long as I make more earnings overall

You won't make more earnings overall. Think of it in this simple example. If a studio knew some magical trick to get more people in your room and make you more money, what makes you think every camgirl out there wouldn't also be using that trick by now? They don't. With the caveat of needing a separate location or equipment you can't afford, they are for the most part scumball leeches on the camming community. Avoid them.

You are far better served to simply get model access here and read up through all the threads for ideas. Pretty much every tip and trick in existence has been discussed here at some point.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Okay So I've been camming off and on for a minute now and I think I'd really like to work with a studio or have someone like a manager can help out with getting Traffic to my cam shows.

As far as I know, no studio can guarantee more traffic to your shows. You might want to look into Twitter promoters to get more interest to your shows. They don't charge anything and are happy to help send followers your way. Keep in mind there's some scammy promoters that will DM you and ask for free shows in exchange for promotion, but they're full of horseshit and are lowlifes that don't deserve a second thought. It's debatable if more followers=more traffic to your room, but on the other hand they can't find you if they don't know about you. :)

I will agree with Jerry that a lot of studios are scams. However, Boleyn Models is a really reputable studio that offers daily pay and incentives for girls to earn well. They won't bring more people to your room, but they are awesome to work with and the models under them (myself included) really like the Daily Pay option they're known for. They've even done different incentives to encourage girls to put in more hours. :)

As far as I know, no studio can guarantee more traffic to your shows. You might want to look into Twitter promoters to get more interest to your shows. They don't charge anything and are happy to help send followers your way. Keep in mind there's some scammy promoters that will DM you and ask for free shows in exchange for promotion, but they're full of horseshit and are lowlifes that don't deserve a second thought. It's debatable if more followers=more traffic to your room, but on the other hand they can't find you if they don't know about you. :)

I will agree with Jerry that a lot of studios are scams. However, Boleyn Models is a really reputable studio that offers daily pay and incentives for girls to earn well. They won't bring more people to your room, but they are awesome to work with and the models under them (myself included) really like the Daily Pay option they're known for. They've even done different incentives to encourage girls to put in more hours. :)

Daily Pay?That sounds fucking awesome!(Excuse my language)I will have to check them out sooner or later.Im about to try the twitter method since I already have a camming twitter that I just don't get on often,But I'm intrigued.Do they give you a referal code?I'd be glad to put yours in after you just told me about them when I sign up

Reactions: CharlotteLace
All for a low, low percentage of YOUR earnings. *roll eyes*

I know Alot of studios give low low pay but camming can take along time to get right,And even with the best sites you can totally screw yourself if you dont start camming immediately (A.K.A Myfreecams new model traffic is really REALLY good so when its gone it sucks if you didnt get enough fans)

Status
Not open for further replies.