AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Games suitable for a Mistress

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2015
Hi all,
I am a slave to a mistress that uses MFC,
This morning i woke to an email from her stating she has set me a task for the rest of the week!
The task she set me was to explore mfc to find games that i think would be suitable for her to play within her room. She has firmly stated that she would not like to have her "pussy out" to attract attention to herself. She has already seen that some other models do raffles and lucky dips. I have suggested to her that she could do the classic phone call for the highest tipper within a set time limit, and also spin the wheel using a phone app. Any help would be much appreciated.
Slave Checky

• Wat?!
Reactions: BiancaBaker
I need help had a total mind block any help would be much appreciated
No. She gave you a job so get to it. It doesn't matter if you have a mind block as she told you to look on mfc for the games. So do it. This is not mfc and you asking us is pure cheating.

No. She gave you a job so get to it. It doesn't matter if you have a mind block as she told you to look on mfc for the games. So do it. This is not mfc and you asking us is pure cheating.
Im sorry for asking, shall try harder to find some games to please my mistress

Can't really help you, since those aren't my kind of games. But you be careful playing with those mean girls. Stay safe.

Months ago, I wandered into one of those "Mistress" rooms. Like I said, not my thing, I guess I was just bored and looking for something to gawk at.

It was really slow, and after I pulled up her room, I went to check out her profile. And while I was reading, I heard a sinister, gravelly voice say "SPEAK, OR GET THE HELL OUT, SLAVE." Oh good, something was happening!

I switched back to her window, and was horrified to see that I was the only one left in her room. She was talking to me.

"Fight or flight" kind of took over at that point, and I went with flight. Jumped up and tried to run for the bedroom door, but in my panic I forgot my pants were still down around my ankles, and I wound up falling face first into the bedpost. One hand over my bloodied nose, I crawled back towards the computer and dove for the reset button before she could say anything else.

I have thought about going back a couple of times to see if she banned me or not, but it's just not worth it.

Though I'm not the snappy mistress-type like @justjoinedtopost mentioned, I'd still be pretty pissed if I found out a slave did this. Use your imagination with things you like that you know she does. I'm sure you can come up with something for her, rather than basically asking others to serve your mistress for you.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.