AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dazzling DecAmber 2015

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Dazzling DecAmber!

I love the spirited vibe around the holidays, so for December I wanted to have a special month in AmberLand and end the year on a fun note! I'll be on cam for most Caturdays during the month in addition to my Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri schedule, and will have some special prizes for those who make things extra dazzling! Details are below. :happy:

• Tittens for Mittens! A donation drive to send out warm clothing accessories to various charities around the US. Every tip of exactly 77, or exact multiples of 77 during the event will = 1 item donated!
  • The top 3 donators will get a special xmas gift from me mailed out before xmas. Reaching special goal points on the Cootie Board's Mitten Meter may result in special events as celebration! The drive is active from Dec 1 through Dec 10, or until we hit the goal total if that comes first!
  • Each person who participates will get an exclusive "Tittens!" (boobies!) HD video clip.
In yo face wet boobies (vid clip preview image)
SgTH4F8.png

• Cootie Killers! The top 3 Cootie Killers for all of DecAmber will get a hand sewn Cootie plushie. Special edition: Flowery French Countryside Peons! (Your Cootie may be gifted to another AmberLander if you so choose.)
rfpFG5w.jpg

• Xmas Prize Bags! Assuming I am able to be on cam December 23-25, we will have holiday decorated prize bags to tip for with random goodies inside. (More details to come closer to then.)

• HTOTM! High Tip of the Month had a little hiatus since August, but it's back for DecAmber! Winner (highest single tip) will get a semi-custom pic set* as well as 2 printed and signed 8x10s from the set, and a thank you card sealed with a kiss. (*Custom pic set should be made in January, if there are any delays I will make sure to get this completed as soon as possible. Minimum HT is 900tks.)

• "Space Heroes of 2015": It will be the last chance to go down in AmberLand history as a Peon Popper, Warrior Whacker, King Killer or Super Sloth! (Or Ultimate Space Hero, but let's be realistic here...) I am retiring the board come 2016. I will post a screenshot in an album on my profile of all my heroes to be remembered for years to come!

Here are previews of each of the bundle vids. Bonus points if you can guess the names of them!
xmas.gif
seamonster.gif
bathtub.gif

And of course throughout the month there will be fun shows added in. Possibilities include: milky shower show, butt plug or anal group show(!), bubblebath hangout, beautiful agony cum show, Sea Monster dildo group show, Rap Friday, and oily fun times. Maybe a baking show with treats raffled off!

I know that schedules can get a little nutty around the holiday season, but I'm excited to spend as much time together as we're able to in AmberLand this month. I'm totally looking forward to a strong ending to 2015, so join me whenever you can! Every bit of support whether it be laughs, fun stories, Tittens for Mittens donations, video bundles or simply cute monkey emotes will make a fun and festive Dazzling DecAmber!

Last edited:
The cute lil' graphic I made to put up on my profile for the Tittens for Mittens event

Tittens-for-Mittens.png

Reactions: dilligaf0
The Cootie Board has had a couple changes/upgrades and now displays the Mitten Meter! One offline tip of 77 was manually entered so far. :)

http://cooties.ambqt.com/

Screen Shot 2015-12-01 at 10.42.38 AM.png

The cute lil' graphic I made to put up on my profile for the Tittens for Mittens event

View attachment 59175
After only 4 days, the Tittens for Mittens goal has been reached!!!! 425 mittens/gloves/scarves/socks/hats will be sent out for donation later this month!!

Screen Shot 2015-12-05 at 7.53.41 AM.png

The top 3 Mittens were ACs_Slider, SchhhhhhhhMOE and ACs_Bman!!! Thank you all SO MUCH for making this such a fast success!!

Instead of completely ending the donation drive 6 days early, I am going to use the 2nd half of this time for a new charity that I would LOVE to support this year. So we shall now call it

Tittens for Kittens!!! (and doggies!)

Homeward Pet Adoption Center is one of the leading non‑profit, no‑kill animal shelters in Washington state. Their mission is to give homeless animals a second chance through rescue, shelter, and adoption.

For every tip of exactly 77/multiple of 77 (do the correct math! haha) I will donate $5 to Homeward Pet. Some of it will be used for items off of their wishlist, and the rest will be sent in a check to them later this month. If you'd feel better donating directly to them, that's excellent too!

kittenscharity.png

I'm excited to continue the holiday giving spirit!! Thank you so much to all those who have already participated and to those who plan to help make this a huge success as well!

Check out the Cootie board later this afternoon for the updated Kitten Meter to see what new goals and prizes are in store!!

The first goal prize we hit on the Mitten Meter was an Ambearcat Dance Party... I hope everyone enjoyed it!

The other prize show vids will be posted in my VIP section. :)

Originally I planned on taking all Wednesdays off this month (in addition to Sundays), but we are having such a great start to DecAmber that plans may change a bit! Here are my plans this week:

Monday - Evening show, Marker Mania (tips of a certain amount will get your name written on me.)
Tuesday - Evening show, usual countdowns, maybe play some Tetris** again!
Wednesday - short evening visit, Messy Paint Shower Show (reward for making total goal on Tittens for Mittens!)
Thursday - Afternoon show, usual countdowns naked countdown, possible butt plug group show!?
Friday - Evening show, "Rap Friday" (if you absolutely despise rap music, maybe avoid my room Friday!)
Saturday - Late morning show (ETA around 10:30am) "Classic Rock Caturday"

**Tetris?? you say? Oh yes, we have an emulator tool so members can play! Sometimes it'll be free, but most times will be 1 token per 1 command, commands entered in chat!

nes_controller.png

Last edited:
Originally I planned on taking all Wednesdays off this month (in addition to Sundays), but we are having such a great start to DecAmber that plans may change a bit! Here are my plans this week:
Wednesday - short evening visit, Messy Paint Shower Show (reward for making total goal on Tittens for Mittens!)
Gonna have to postpone this til the end of Thursday's cam time. Sorry!

After only 4 days, the Tittens for Mittens goal has been reached!!!! 425 mittens/gloves/scarves/socks/hats will be sent out for donation later this month!!

View attachment 59305

The top 3 Mittens were ACs_Slider, SchhhhhhhhMOE and ACs_Bman!!! Thank you all SO MUCH for making this such a fast success!!

Instead of completely ending the donation drive 6 days early, I am going to use the 2nd half of this time for a new charity that I would LOVE to support this year. So we shall now call it

Tittens for Kittens!!! (and doggies!)

Homeward Pet Adoption Center is one of the leading non‑profit, no‑kill animal shelters in Washington state. Their mission is to give homeless animals a second chance through rescue, shelter, and adoption.

For every tip of exactly 77/multiple of 77 (do the correct math! haha) I will donate $5 to Homeward Pet. Some of it will be used for items off of their wishlist, and the rest will be sent in a check to them later this month. If you'd feel better donating directly to them, that's excellent too!

View attachment 59306

I'm excited to continue the holiday giving spirit!! Thank you so much to all those who have already participated and to those who plan to help make this a huge success as well!

Check out the Cootie board later this afternoon for the updated Kitten Meter to see what new goals and prizes are in store!!
Today is the last day to add to my Tittens for Kittens drive! Currently we are just shy of 220 entries which comes to approximately $1100 that I'll send to Homeward Pets next week! I'd love to get it higher, so the more the merrier!!

I'll be on cam in just a couple hours to see what we can do. :)

Today is the last day to add to my Tittens for Kittens drive! Currently we are just shy of 220 entries which comes to approximately $1100 that I'll send to Homeward Pets next week! I'd love to get it higher, so the more the merrier!!

I'll be on cam in just a couple hours to see what we can do. :)
DecAmber's charity drive is officially over, thank you every one SO MUCH for your participation! We blasted the goal on Tittens for Mittens and came so close to the goal on Tittens for Mittens (so I'll just round up to $2k goal!)

425 warm accessories are going to be sent to 3 different charities across the US.
$2000 will be sent to Homeward Pet (a direct donation and some items on their wishlist).

DecAmber's charity drive is officially over, thank you every one SO MUCH for your participation! We blasted the goal on Tittens for Mittens and came so close to the goal on Tittens for Mittens (so I'll just round up to $2k goal!)

425 warm accessories are going to be sent to 3 different charities across the US.
$2000 will be sent to Homeward Pet (a direct donation and some items on their wishlist).
I forgot to post the image of the messy pile of goods on my ping pong table before I boxed them up and shipped them out. So much stuffs!

FullSizeRender 26.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.