AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2016
(I'm not sure if this is the right place to post something like this. If so, I'm terribly sorry. this can be deleted :) )

Hi there!
As you might have guessed, I'm a girl from Belgium, Flanders to be more precise, and I'm 20 years old. I want to start camming, but I really want to do my first camshow with another girl, so I was wondering if there are any girls from Belgium on this forum who want to join this noobie and maybe pop in my shows once in a while :)

Greetz!

(I'm not sure if this is the right place to post something like this. If so, I'm terribly sorry. this can be deleted :) )

Hi there!
As you might have guessed, I'm a girl from Belgium, Flanders to be more precise, and I'm 20 years old. I want to start camming, but I really want to do my first camshow with another girl, so I was wondering if there are any girls from Belgium on this forum who want to join this noobie and maybe pop in my shows once in a while :)

Greetz!
I knew of 2 Belgian camgirls.. but 1 moved to the UK and the other is in Liege, and hasn't cammed for what, 3 years now.. I wish I could be of better help.

There is a camgirl in Maastricht though.. Wildestkitten.. Close to the Belgian border at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.