AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who's is this girl? I'd really appreciate the help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2016
Hello everyone! I posted on Reddit for help but I thought I'd post here as well :)
I don't usually care for model names but this one got me good so I had to ask for help!

Here are two screenshots of her.
http://i.imgur.com/iC4AS5V.png

I really hate that they give super basic names to titles like this, no clues in the video either. I would really appreciate it if some of you heroes here could identify her, cheers!

Awww, can I just say how refreshing it is to have someone actually be polite and respectful when they come here looking for immediate answers and don't get the one they want? Like, I genuinely smiled.

@SomeFilthyWeeb I hope you can find your mystery girl (I'd suggest by watching the video and narrowing the tip noise down to a specific site), but if not, then I'm sure you'll find another girl who can fill that requirement. :) The fact that you didn't lash out on Mags for shutting you down actually tells quite a bit about your personality. Good luck!

Her website is written in pink text on screenshot...
pretty sure it was added after the fact by cappers/scammy stuff, probably after being redistributed several dozen times

Hello everyone! I posted on Reddit for help but I thought I'd post here as well :)
I don't usually care for model names but this one got me good so I had to ask for help!

Here are two screenshots of her.
http://i.imgur.com/iC4AS5V.png

I really hate that they give super basic names to titles like this, no clues in the video either. I would really appreciate it if some of you heroes here could identify her, cheers!

That's margery28 ,
https://chaturbate.com/margery28/

You beautiful beasts, I appreciate the help! Actually Reddit did it again and helped me out ^^
Thanks @jujoji, much appreciated for your comment :)

Awww, can I just say how refreshing it is to have someone actually be polite and respectful when they come here looking for immediate answers and don't get the one they want? Like, I genuinely smiled.

@SomeFilthyWeeb I hope you can find your mystery girl (I'd suggest by watching the video and narrowing the tip noise down to a specific site), but if not, then I'm sure you'll find another girl who can fill that requirement. :) The fact that you didn't lash out on Mags for shutting you down actually tells quite a bit about your personality. Good luck!

Well it was my fault for rushing into posting so I get it ^_^ Have a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.