AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Who would you vote for?

• Donald Trump

• Hillary Clinton

• Bernie Sanders

• Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party)

• Jill Stein (Green Party)

• Other

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, today's WTF moment was Hillary's speech when she casually dropped that Trump's voters are all racists.. that is 40% of America she is insulting.

Are you talking about her "alt-right" speech yesterday?

Crooked criminal murdering Hildebeast is determined to make this race dirty. Just look at this garbage!

Actually, today's WTF moment was Hillary's speech when she casually dropped that Trump's voters are all racists.. that is 40% of America she is insulting.
My goodness! What will she stoop to next!

Anybody got a source on this yet? Like to go listen for myself and just seethe.

• Helpful!
Reactions: n_i_c_u
Crooked criminal murdering Hildebeast is determined to make this race dirty. Just look at this garbage!

I don't have sound right now, but will have to check that out. I truly believe she has no moral compass whatsoever.

except that Clinton is more stable, smart, cautious, experienced and thoughtful than Trump. She's less likely to make uninformed, stupid decisions that cause difficulties for this country and everyone in it.

Her own actions as a public official aside, this seems so out of place for the Clinton dynasty. I have to wonder what kind of advice she gave Bill to tell the American public during the Lewinsky or inhaling weed things--that stuff was nuts. A simple explanation would have been great, but it became soooo so complicated in how it was handled. You have to figure that she is telling him how to be smart and what to say to appease the peoples (as any good mate would do and I would figure that he would confide in her being that they are husband and wife). Everything about it was just so weirdly wrong. I know it didn't kill anyone or anything but it was messed up having to be a part of that as a citizen.

I heard somewhere that Bill will get interns if Hillary is elected. Her having to keep watch over him AND America is gonna kill her.

Reactions: Osmia
Her own actions as a public official aside, this seems so out of place for the Clinton dynasty. I have to wonder what kind of advice she gave Bill to tell the American public during the Lewinsky or inhaling weed things--that stuff was nuts. A simple explanation would have been great, but it became soooo so complicated in how it was handled. You have to figure that she is telling him how to be smart and what to say to appease the peoples (as any good mate would do and I would figure that he would confide in her being that they are husband and wife). Everything about it was just so weirdly wrong. I know it didn't kill anyone or anything but it was messed up having to be a part of that as a citizen.

I heard somewhere that Bill will get interns if Hillary is elected. Her having to keep watch over him AND America is gonna kill her.

Their marriage and political partnership are just so strange and impenetrable and unique in American political life. The fact that they are still together after all this time, and after all that's happened, says a lot. I just don't see how or why they would stay together simply for political expediency.

Hillary, especially, is a very private person and an introvert. I think that's one reason many people don't trust her. It's easier to trust someone who is an open book, straightforward and outgoing. For all of his faults, George W. Bush was like that. I didn't like Bush's policies or his political philosophy, but I felt he would govern in a predictable, steady manner. Obama has the same trustworthy qualities, but he is much more private and reserved (some say "aloof") than Bush, and I think that accounts for a lot of the distrust some people feel about him.

While I hope Hillary wins, I really hope they've gotten past the tendency for drama and making their own problems worse than they need to be.

I'm really curious what you think the problem is with that commercial? Not trying to pick a fight, but considering the stances he takes it seems pretty relevant to the character he would like everyone to believe he has.

While I hope Hillary wins, I really hope they've gotten past the tendency for drama and making their own problems worse than they need to be.

Yeah. I agree that their lives have been a real weird experience for America. I can't imagine Hillary divorcing Bill (I would probably have voted for her if she did--I could see a guy fucking an intern, but a cigar? Just blows my mind). Other presidents have had that stuff with the philandering and drugs and slaves and covert operations with enemies and stupid stuff--all the stuff America can't handle because we are so proper as a nation...lol. A little bit of honesty would be great because the truth always rears its head in the long run.

I do think Hillary Clinton will win. I am just kind of tired of all the fucked up shit these people in office do and think they can get away with it without recourse. History can be a cruel book. My thing is is that I would think she would have had the power to tell Bill to do what is right and let's not have this get out of hand. He didn't listen or was advised against (who knows? I really can't imagine a guy on such a public stage NOT listening to the advice of his wife since she is so smart). So what is up with his wacko decisions? It's not really about the mistakes, but the explanations that aren't very true--treat the American people like we have a brain and can think. Squash the media by telling the truth. Let the people know the real you.

It would be nice for a change.

Yeah. I agree that their lives have been a real weird experience for America. I can't imagine Hillary divorcing Bill (I would probably have voted for her if she did--I could see a guy fucking an intern, but a cigar? Just blows my mind). Other presidents have had that stuff with the philandering and drugs and slaves and covert operations with enemies and stupid stuff--all the stuff America can't handle because we are so proper as a nation...lol. A little bit of honesty would be great because the truth always rears its head in the long run.

I do think Hillary Clinton will win. I am just kind of tired of all the fucked up shit these people in office do and think they can get away with it without recourse. My thing is is that I would think she would have had the power to tell Bill to do what is right and let's not have this get out of hand. He didn't listen or was advised against (who knows? I really can't imagine a guy on such a public stage NOT listening to the advice of his wife since she is so smart). So what is up with his wacko decisions? It's not really about the mistakes, but the explanations that aren't very true--treat the American people like we have a brain and can think. Squash the media by telling the truth. Let the people know the real you.

It would be nice for a change.
His scandal would have been much less scandalous had he not lied about it. I've always felt it should have never been a public issue anyway, but the lie is what nailed his coffin for sure.

I'm tempted not to vote, but I live in a state where your vote matters (Florida) So probably Hillary even though I don't like her. I was all for Bernie and was involved in his presidential campaign in my county. But mehhhhh

His scandal would have been much less scandalous had he not lied about it. I've always felt it should have never been a public issue anyway, but the lie is what nailed his coffin for sure.

If it had just been the blowjob/cigar incident with Lewinsky, it probably would have been a more private issue and in the headlines for a couple weeks and would have then been swept under the rug. It was the on going investigation of sexual misconduct, sexual harassment, and abuse of power regarding Paula Jones, Juanita Broadrick, Kathleen Willey...etc that led to him giving false testimony and committing perjury. Monica Lewinsky was there to show a pattern of behavior, but the press blew the entire thing into being mostly about his relationship with her...and people forgot the real reason he was being investigated.

I'm really curious what you think the problem is with that commercial? Not trying to pick a fight, but considering the stances he takes it seems pretty relevant to the character he would like everyone to believe he has.
The main problem is, it's too accurate.

Trump hit the ground running thanks to Daddy's money. He is a fast-tracking swindler, a hustler, a game player, a loudmouthed con artist. He's hooked up with the mob, he shits on the little people, he's taking plane rides with wealthy pedos, and the deed to his conscience (if he ever had one--debatable) is probably owned by someone well east of Berlin.

Most people, I think, realize this, especially the ones who have been watching this Bozo pop up with regularity since the 1980's. Which is why Clinton is probably going sail into the White House with ease, assuming nothing too damning comes out of the email business, or someone doesn't find her fingerprints on one of the murder weapons of any of these hundreds of "Clinton bodies".

But it is against my interests for people to go into the voting booth and cast their ballot based on the Trump truth. For Trump to have any shot at all, we just can't have that. People need to have the Trump myth firmly entrenched in their minds. If truth has any place in this election, let's save it for nurturing an image of overall Clinton scuzziness.

My interests lie in discrediting what the American political system has become. My interests lie in discrediting the Republican Party and it's rank and file dementia, and along with them their convenient antagonist, those wicked wicked "liberal" (cough*BULLSHIT*coughcough) Democrats.

If we can get that Ego in the White House, there won't be a person among us who will be able to deny that the emperor is truly naked. And in the process, we may well be able to bequeath to future generations a cautionary tale, one the likes of which the world has never seen.

'Course, if they don't get some duct tape on that big Trump mouth (both sides of it), I'm just gonna do the right thing and vote Libertarian or Green.

Viva La Revolucion!

The main problem is, it's too accurate.

Trump hit the ground running thanks to Daddy's money. He is a fast-tracking swindler, a hustler, a game player, a loudmouthed con artist. He's hooked up with the mob, he shits on the little people, he's taking plane rides with wealthy pedos, and the deed to his conscience (if he ever had one--debatable) is probably owned by someone well east of Berlin.

Most people, I think, realize this, especially the ones who have been watching this Bozo pop up with regularity since the 1980's. Which is why Clinton is probably going sail into the White House with ease, assuming nothing too damning comes out of the email business, or someone doesn't find her fingerprints on one of the murder weapons of any of these hundreds of "Clinton bodies".

But it is against my interests for people to go into the voting booth and cast their ballot based on the Trump truth. For Trump to have any shot at all, we just can't have that. People need to have the Trump myth firmly entrenched in their minds. If truth has any place in this election, let's save it for nurturing an image of overall Clinton scuzziness.

My interests lie in discrediting what the American political system has become. My interests lie in discrediting the Republican Party and it's rank and file dementia, and along with them their convenient antagonist, those wicked wicked "liberal" (cough*BULLSHIT*coughcough) Democrats.

If we can get that Ego in the White House, there won't be a person among us who will be able to deny that the emperor is truly naked. And in the process, we may well be able to bequeath to future generations a cautionary tale, one the likes of which the world has never seen.

'Course, if they don't get some duct tape on that big Trump mouth (both sides of it), I'm just gonna do the right thing and vote Libertarian or Green.

Viva La Revolucion!

Oh man... Oh man... Oh man....

YOU ARE THE FIYAH STARTAH TWISTED FIYAH STARTAH!

I'll admit to taking pure delight in watching the right wing wriggle in this Cheeto dusted bed they've made.

Oh man... Oh man... Oh man....

YOU ARE THE FIYAH STARTAH TWISTED FIYAH STARTAH!

I'll admit to taking pure delight in watching the right wing wriggle in this Cheeto dusted bed they've made.

Hillary's America...

Trump's America...

god i'm so horny for a balloon drop i could scream

My thing is is that I would think she would have had the power to tell Bill to do what is right and let's not have this get out of hand. He didn't listen or was advised against (who knows? I really can't imagine a guy on such a public stage NOT listening to the advice of his wife since she is so smart). So what is up with his wacko decisions?
If anyone could guarantee me, that at Hillary's inauguration, Bill would drop dead of a heart attack as soon as he tried to play his saxophone, I would at least consider voting for her. Probly still wouldn't do it, but I would consider it.

• Funny!
Dare I ask.... with all this distaste and disgust for the candidates, is anyone considering the appointees they will make to the supreme court? That in itself has the potential to far outweigh any good or bad for the U.S. either of them might do [short of another war] since POTUS always has an eject button of impeachment. The SC judges will be able to affect internal US and last till they decide to retire or die.

Dare I ask.... with all this distaste and disgust for the candidates, is anyone considering the appointees they will make to the supreme court? That in itself has the potential to far outweigh any good or bad for the U.S. either of them might do [short of another war] since POTUS always has an eject button of impeachment. The SC judges will be able to affect internal US and last till they decide to retire or die.

That's the main reason I'm (reluctantly) voting for Hillary. With the SC justices she might appoint, there's a good chance of overturning the Citizens United decision and thereby reducing the influence of big money in elections. That financial influence is a major contributor to the cynicism so many people feel about the political process.

Reactions: SexySteph
At this time there is only one Supreme court justice place open to a nominee, which must still go through senate. I've been seeing a LOT of talk from Trump lately about Hilary picking "her judges" and that being something to be scared of... but there is only a single spot up for grabs (at least on the supreme court) and the POTUS doesn't get to just pick, they get to nominate for a candidate which then has to win the majority of a senate vote.

I am concerned however that Trump has spoken multiple times about nominating his sister, which seems a little close to home for a supreme court nominee but I have a distinct feeling the senate powers that actually control it wouldn't let that fly.

At this time there is only one Supreme court justice place open to a nominee, which must still go through senate. I've been seeing a LOT of talk from Trump lately about Hilary picking "her judges" and that being something to be scared of... but there is only a single spot up for grabs (at least on the supreme court) and the POTUS doesn't get to just pick, they get to nominate for a candidate which then has to win the majority of a senate vote.

I am concerned however that Trump has spoken multiple times about nominating his sister, which seems a little close to home for a supreme court nominee but I have a distinct feeling the senate powers that actually control it wouldn't let that fly.

One might hope that there will be vacancies during a Hillary Clinton presidency. Unfortunately, the right-wing justices are relatively young. Clarence Thomas is the oldest, at 68. Anthony Kennedy, who often votes with the conservative bloc, is 80.

I hadn't heard that about his sister (didn't know he had a sister), but that scenario reminds me of the Harriet Miers episode.

One might hope that there will be vacancies during a Hillary Clinton presidency. Unfortunately, the right-wing justices are relatively young. Clarence Thomas is the oldest, at 68. Anthony Kennedy, who often votes with the conservative bloc, is 80.

I hadn't heard that about his sister (didn't know he had a sister), but that scenario reminds me of the Harriet Miers episode.
Also unfortunately (at least for Dems) the two oldest justices are RBG and Stephen Breyer, so in the case of a Trump presidency, should they pass and he appoints two conservatives in their place, then the SC would lean even more to the right.

I am concerned however that Trump has spoken multiple times about nominating his sister

Do you have sources for this? All I can find is he said his sister is a great judge and would make a great supreme justice, but the tone doesn't seem to imply that he actually wants to nominate her, but maybe there are other videos and I can't find them?

Also unfortunately (at least for Dems) the two oldest justices are RBG and Stephen Breyer, so in the case of a Trump presidency, should they pass and he appoints two conservatives in their place, then the SC would lean even more to the right.

Too horrible to contemplate. The good news is that the NY Times forecast of who will win the election shows Hillary Clinton with a 90% likelihood of winning (note that this doesn't necessarily mean she will win in a landslide, just that there's a 90% chance that she will win). That's the highest it's ever been.

A political blog I read and respect forecasts that, as things stand now, Clinton will win 326 electoral votes, with 165 for Trump. That's a big margin. I noted with surprise that they moved Texas from "Strongly Trump" to "Favors Trump."

• Helpful!
Reactions: SexySteph
Do you have sources for this? All I can find is he said his sister is a great judge and would make a great supreme justice, but the tone doesn't seem to imply that he actually wants to nominate her, but maybe there are other videos and I can't find them?
It looks likes it been a loose comment in passing, not official announcement. I take a candidates suggestions, even in passing seriously and I think everyone should.

But he seems to even be aware the suggestion is ludicrous. The only reason I think he's not been more serious about the suggestive remarks is that she is pretty left leaning, and it would hurt his voter count but that is just my opinion.

Now, I'm of the mind set that's words actually mean something, which I'm aware most trump supporters are not quite... Lol

This is a bit OT, but isn't worth making a new thread....

As you may know, in Texas as of August 1, concealed guns can be carried on state university campuses, including inside buildings. As a University of Texas grad, I find this to be an extremely regrettable turn of events, and is an example of what happens when you have Republicans in power with little effective opposition. In any case, I don't want to debate gun control, but I wanted to point out a clever protest movement that some students have started there. It entails openly carrying sex toys such as dildos to highlight the offensiveness any people feel about the carrying of guns on campus. Quite clever and funny.

This guy has no chance lol. None.

"It was a joke" "I was being sarcastic"... "I was obviously not being serious"

Not an excuse that a presidential candidate should make even once to explain away actions or words, let alone numerous times.
This is why I say trump supporters seem to not think words actually mean something, because they accept this excuse so quickly without looking at the real world implications... Or at least that's how it appears to me.

This is what leads to old Cowboys elbowing people in the face.

Edit: I'm waiting around for people bored and blabbing shit I was thinking about. There is no real purpose to this post other than blabbing

"It was a joke" "I was being sarcastic"... "I was obviously not being serious"

Not an excuse that a presidential candidate should make even once to explain away actions or words, let alone numerous times.
This is why I say trump supporters seem to not think words actually mean something, because they accept this excuse so quickly without looking at the real world implications...
I understand where you coming from but it is also a bit of a naive statement because the perfect superhuman candidate for president or the presidents out there who have little explaining to do...well is because they lie about absolutely everything and cover the facts don't answer questions or there is a mysterious body count.The average person buys the slogans and the illusion of perfection and when in fact these liars are less perfect than more honest kind who explains things.
So unless we are about to vote in a robot computer for president i will rather have a human who explains what was said and does not spend millions on hiding college records either (where he would have nothing to explain cause things are hidden).
There are no perfect humans out there are just very vicious manipulative liars - so good at it you would never get to criticize their explaining.
As a trump supporter I do not just give him a blank card anytime he says something but i agree with most that he says and for me that is major.If I agrree with many issues like 80-90% means I will vote for him.

• Wat?!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Yes, that's the one good thing about Trump. He lacks the self-censorship necessary to hide the misfirings of his decidedly sub-average mind.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
There are some perfect leaders in history who said good stuff, were brilliant ( i admit) and never explained things. loli9.jpg zofa9.jpeg

because is very important to always say the right stuff to ppl...makes them feel safe...secure... cause it means all is perfect...and the world is a safe place then?

Status
Not open for further replies.