AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

new 24/7 big brother site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What do you think about the experience

• good design

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • easy to use

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • interesting

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • complicated to use

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • good mobile experience

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • bad mobile experience

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • decent mobile experience

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • people in the apartments are allright

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

adystan_com

Banhammered
Jan 21, 2017
www.camarads.com
Hey guys, as you know I'm a dev working on a new project.
We just launched a few days ago and would like to ask for your input as I really appreciated your help on the model app ideea.
This is the link http://bit.ly/2noIHMq -> this will take you to camarads.com

Thankyou for your help

As pointed out, it seems that you guys might want the full ugly link displayed:
https://www.camarads.com/m/25/?utm_source=Ambercutieforum&utm_campaign=Ambercutieforum
The weird crap after the link helps me see how many voters actually saw the site

Last edited:
Reactions: JuliaStorm
needs more women

@adystan_com if I saw something that needs reporting, how do you go about it? I don't see a report button or anything.

Nice to see everyone's advice fell on deaf ears.

This seems interesting. Can you say more about it? How does one get involved?

just go to camarads.com/page/contact
Well just my opinion, but it might not hurt to find room for a contact button somewhere.

I couldn't help but notice Emma and John ain't got no problem letting the dishes pile up in that sink. The other morning there was a pot in there, and I know good and damn well it had been there since dinner the night before. You think anybody is going to pay to get a look at the bathroom if that is how they are going to keep the place?

Somebody needs to sit them down and say "Look here, we lettin you all stay here, we paying the bills, the least you can do is not live like a bunch of pigs." (And if they try saying "oh we been busy", I can tell you right now, that's a lie; John stood right there at that counter, staring off into space chewing on an oatmeal pie for a good thirty minutes. There ain't no good reason he can't do all that daydreaming while some suds are working in that sink.)

Well just my opinion, but it might not hurt to find room for a contact button somewhere.

I couldn't help but notice Emma and John ain't got no problem letting the dishes pile up in that sink. The other morning there was a pot in there, and I know good and damn well it had been there since dinner the night before. You think anybody is going to pay to get a look at the bathroom if that is how they are going to keep the place?

Somebody needs to sit them down and say "Look here, we lettin you all stay here, we paying the bills, the least you can do is not live like a bunch of pigs." (And if they try saying "oh we been busy", I can tell you right now, that's a lie; John stood right there at that counter, staring off into space chewing on an oatmeal pie for a good thirty minutes. There ain't no good reason he can't do all that daydreaming while some suds are working in that sink.)

You are correct @justjoinedtopost. This is a matter to be addressed tactfully. I will let the team members handling this part know.

I can see two people having sex with their clothes on. he looks tired, she's not that into it.

reality is great.

but isn't the whole pitch likely to attract freeloaders?
I mean, it's not clear if they're actually making anything remotely like what you'd call 'real money' (I see a lot of camgirls complain about how 'hard' camming is, and I can only assume they mean it's hard to make a small fortune, not that it's actually a hard job compared to other jobs that pay similarly or even worse), so it's not hard to see why they might not feel like they owe it to anyone to be the sexy maid, too. (if they offered me a cool $1,000 a week, hell, I'd happily do the dishes with a vacuum cleaner hose up my butt, but if they were offering me some small percentage of income from viewers that might not even cover groceries, why would I do an extra $10-20p/h job being their cleaner?)

That's the whole point. No lies, just life as it really is.

would a livestreaming cellphone they could use while travelling the city/country be against local laws? (might be an incentive ... viewers would still get content, but the guests would get to see the sights, too)

just trying to think of ways that 'normal life' might be broadened...

The point of site is to film real life. Camming isn't remotely close to what you would call authe
but isn't the whole pitch likely to attract freeloaders?
I mean, it's not clear if they're actually making anything remotely like what you'd call 'real money' (I see a lot of camgirls complain about how 'hard' camming is, and I can only assume they mean it's hard to make a small fortune, not that it's actually a hard job compared to other jobs that pay similarly or even worse), so it's not hard to see why they might not feel like they owe it to anyone to be the sexy maid, too. (if they offered me a cool $1,000 a week, hell, I'd happily do the dishes with a vacuum cleaner hose up my butt, but if they were offering me some small percentage of income from viewers that might not even cover groceries, why would I do an extra $10-20p/h job being their cleaner?)

The idea behind a real life streaming platform is that you get to see how people live. Camming is more theatrical. I suppose you can compare a professional adult video with amateur adult content to get the point.
Freeloaders could be good or bad depending on what type of freeloading they do :). Until you see what people think of them, there's no way in telling.
I'm sure you went to some rooms and saw 1k people looking at a girl or couple doing nothing and it's mindboggling, just as you went to a really nice sexy and hot girls room who just has 20 people in her room, no tips/money and again... made no sense.
The point is not to try to be sexy or pose, just be yourself. However, "your self" can be liked by others or not. That's the real gamble.

would a livestreaming cellphone they could use while travelling the city/country be against local laws? (might be an incentive ... viewers would still get content, but the guests would get to see the sights, too)

just trying to think of ways that 'normal life' might be broadened...

That is actually a great idea, but I am not sure how the battery of a cellphone would handle the heavy duty of the constant broadcast. Unless you take a gopro with you and just upload the stuff when you get home...
I'll have to think of the technical implications of this. Its sound like something that should be implemented in some way.

The point of site is to film real life. Camming isn't remotely close to what you would call authe

yet you came here to hire cammers to cam from your apartments...?

That is actually a great idea, but I am not sure how the battery of a cellphone would handle the heavy duty of the constant broadcast.

well, if the people have an international licence and are driving around the city, they can use the car charger to keep it charged,

or you could just give them a half dozen power banks to put in a carry bag :p every traveler should have a power bank or two so they can stock up on power any time they find a homely place to hang out :)

I'm sure you went to some rooms and saw 1k people looking at a girl or couple doing nothing and it's mindboggling, just as you went to a really nice sexy and hot girls room who just has 20 people in her room, no tips/money and again... made no sense.

that actually makes me wonder about the lack of interactivity.
with so few people in the on-camera envornment, what is it that draws out their personality and makes them desirable to watch? Traditionally, the 'big brother' shows have a dozen or more strangers and alcohol and themed events and all sorts of games and things to prompt people to interact and be fun for the audience (and even then it had to be edited down to an hour or less of content worth seeing each day).

I can see why you'd want English-speakers in the apartment, since the American/UK/German market might pay the best, and Romanians might not be so interesting for them, but if there's not much going on, even english natives won't be saying anything intriguing or amusing.

Reactions: Booty_4U
I thought the apartments were supposed to be luxury? Looks kinda tiny
Especially the sinks. Think I would rather go up to the roof and jump off than try to get through life with one little bitty sink in the kitchen.
You are correct @justjoinedtopost. This is a matter to be addressed tactfully. I will let the team members handling this part know.
Well I wouldn't have bet 10 cents I was ever going to hear you say anything about the importance of tact. But as long as you realize that's not your area of expertise.

About the "real life" bit...

Be honest: are you all telling these women to spend a lot of time walking around in underwear/naked? Or is that just how they are comfortable? I'm not really complaining, it's just I saw Emma strip down as soon as they got home with the groceries, and to be honest, it looked a little perfunctory.

If you want to know more on how to get involved in the project, please send me a private message. Thankyou
Oh haha, I had to make a promise to people to not PM anymore on here after sending a few too many pictures of my cats to everyone on the member list. XD Plus if we discuss it in public then everyone gets to know how! I'm sure there are a lot that are super interested or could be.

So what are the rules of the place regarding animals, speaking of my cats? Could I bring my cats? I have three, they're really well behaved and litterbox trained. I mean if not I guess I could get a catsitter (my aunt does this for me a lot, she has way more cats than I do though so it gets stressful for her so I'd rather bring my babies with me).

Oh, and here is the pic that got me put in the PM timeout corner. :hilarious:

cats christmas.png

:h: omg I want your catses all of dem!!!

Reactions: Magnolia
Status
Not open for further replies.