AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Legend of Zelda

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might be the only one who isn't digging the art direction of Breath of the Wild. I think it's the color palette choice for me, it's just too...soft? I don't want Zelda to be harsh, and loved Wind Waker, but...I don't know, the last two main Zeldas just haven't done anything for me.

I think I might be the only one who isn't digging the art direction of Breath of the Wild. I think it's the color palette choice for me, it's just too...soft? I don't want Zelda to be harsh, and loved Wind Waker, but...I don't know, the last two main Zeldas just haven't done anything for me.

To me it looks like it's in between Wind Waker and Skyward Sword. I loved the look of Wind Waker, but Skyward Sword always looked weird to me. Breath of the Wild looks like a good middle ground, and I think it's pulling off what they tried (and failed) to do with Skyward Sword.

Reactions: CharlotteDusk
For any Wii U owners trying to decide whether to just get the Wii U version or try to get a Switch at launch (which will probably be tough, given Nintendo's tendency to under-supply console hardware at launch), here's a list of what's different between the versions: http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/01...ch-wii-u-versions-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild

• Both launch on the same day, March 3.
  • Both have a frame rate of 30fps.
  • Both versions of the game offer the same content.
  • On a TV, the Nintendo Switch version of the game renders in 900p while the Wii U version renders in 720p.
  • The Nintendo Switch version has higher-quality environmental sounds. As a result, the sound of steps, water, grass, etc. are more realistic and enhance the game’s Open-Air feel.
  • The physical copy of the Wii U version will require 3GB of available memory on the Wii U system or an external drive.
  • Some icons, such as onscreen buttons, differ between the two versions.
  • A Special Edition and Master Edition of the Wii U version are not available.

• Helpful!
Reactions: IndySolo
I've already paid off my Switch and will be paying off Zelda with my next paycheck. One of the employees at the GameStop I bought it from is someone I knew for a while, and he's letting me buy one of his Pro controllers off him at the launch.

Personally, I'm loving how Breath of the Wild is looking. the animations are incredible, and it almost looks like we'll be playing an anime.

I'm going to be streaming as soon as I set up my Switch, on YouTube, Twitch, and Beam.pro (UncleThursday on all of them). I'm also going to do a "fook it" run, and go right for Ganon, immediately. Who knows? Maybe I'll get a World First Ganon kill... or at least a World First death to Ganon. :p

Art & Artifacts is neat. It's mostly an art book with a few interviews. Has some BoW art, but not much. The game packaging stuff in it is neat.Has a whole section of pixel art of all the enemies and items and Link from LoZ and LttP

Breath of the Wild is HUGE. Almost too huge, at times. Coming from Horizon: Zero Dawn is weird. I'm not sure if you can cancel out of drawing back an arrow in Zelda, yet. But it was so easy to cancel out of in Horizon, that it is throwing me off. Especially if I only have bomb arrows and can't just fire at my feet. but other than that (and forgetting I have bomb arrows armed and exploding me and that Moblin both...) the game is pretty great so far..

This is like some kind of litereal viral game. I cannot stop bloody thinking about it when I'm not playing it. It's become slightly annoying. It's a great game, but the way it has taken over my brain is nuts.

Reactions: Violet Dawn
Breath of the Wild is a great game. There is so much to do like in all of the LoZ games, but you can go anywhere now whenever you want... just have to watch out for all of the enemies that just pop out of nowhere or you just stumble upon in their encampments or climbing up a mountain... was a surprise to me to climb up in front of a Moblin... and I played for over a week and finally fought my first boss.

I've been watching my BF play it, which has been fun. I'm going to be sad when he finishes it; however, I'm going to try my hand at it as well. See how I feel about it playing it.

Gamestop is supposed to have Switches back in stock tomorrow morning, and they're doing a promotion where you can get $150 for your Wii U or 3DS. Something like that. If I trade in both of mine, boom. Then switch (no pun intended) my Wii U BotW for the Switch one.

But then comes the pain of losing all of my VC games and Wind Waker HD. AND my BotW progress. This is a painful decision I'm dealing with!

Is there really anything else on Switch you just gotta have? That's out, now. Only other immediate thing I wanted was Bomberman, but ehhhh

Is there really anything else on Switch you just gotta have? That's out, now. Only other immediate thing I wanted was Bomberman, but ehhhh

Yeah, other than Zelda, Bomberman was the other one I wanted. I played 1-2-Switch thinking it was like WarioWare. Huge mistake. WarioWare is worth every penny, while 1-2 should have been included like Ye Olde Wii Sports.

But, that's totally derailing from the magic of the Zelda thread. I'm just going to call the local Gamestop tomorrow afternoon and see if any are still in stock, and go from there. I need to see if they have the Amiibos in stock, too. Because CLOTHES!

I've been playing Zelda on the switch on and off since release, i love it and i think its great...but... i kind of want another wind waker style game. idk... i think it may be my favorite art style.

Anyone have/want any zelda tats? i'm thinking of a makar on my thigh soon.

I've been playing Zelda on the switch on and off since release, i love it and i think its great...but... i kind of want another wind waker style game. idk... i think it may be my favorite art style.

Anyone have/want any zelda tats? i'm thinking of a makar on my thigh soon.

OMFGAJKR WHK Ive been wanting a tattoo of makar on my thigh for the longest time he's just the cutest little leaf in the world. :h::h:

• Hugs
Reactions: CharlotteDusk
OMFGAJKR WHK Ive been wanting a tattoo of makar on my thigh for the longest time he's just the cutest little leaf in the world. :h::h:
He's so fucking cute i cant handle ;0; Great minds think alike ;) hehe :p

I'm a Zelda addict myself. I was raised on that shit and Tetris. This thread has inspired me to order some games for my gameboy. I've never finished a hand held Zelda game, but I've played and finished all the console games aside from anything that came out after Skyward Sword. I never got a new console after the Wii, and now I don't even have that. <pout>

Hey, have you ever learned about the Zelda timeline? It will blow your mind!

Well, the final volume of the set of lore books is out in April, the LoZ Encyclopedia. Only goes up to Twilight Princess HD. But my bet is they'll rerelease updated version of all of them soon. Or a 4th book that's nothing but updates.

I kind of lost interest in finishing LOZ series after Twilight Princess. I have beat the classics several times and TP a few times. I think I got spoiled by the newer games offering players choice elements and various endings. I know what happens when I finish the game once. I don't see much point in replaying the games unless I have the need for reminiscing my childhood or other nostalgic reasons. I feel like Nintendo is falling behind in these aspects, but that's just my opinion.

I like that when I play Fallout games, the ending changes depending on my faction. It's usually two distinct differences and maybe 1-3 cosmetic differences.

I still will always love Nintendo for the simple fact that I grew up with it, but I really hope they come out with some more players choice stuff that actually matters and isn't just a change in dialogue which is just cosmetic imo. It doesn't effect the game if I saw the first option or the last but I can read more stuff...

Kind of hope they get some voice actors someday too. Reading dialogue is a bit outdated now. They have some catching up to do if they want me getting overly excited about new games from their company.

Status
Not open for further replies.