AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm ready to see Donald Trump impeached!

Who's with me?

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Leo is probably on his knees thanking Twitch every time a hot gamer girl there gets kicked off and comes over to MFC.

Some kid threw a fucking desk at my son in school (School staff said it was an unprovoked incident), and it hit his neck. I just finished talking to the police.

Today my partner (in crime :D) came home from work and said he is pretty angry with me. I was like whaaaat, what did I do, why, was thinking maybe some neighbor saw me doing something on window or like dunno :D ... then he said, aaaah why didn't you were driving to one place today where truck went around with bear bottles and took some, I would have been so happy :D. Well, my stupid bf... made me worry so much for some time :D

House of Cards Season 5 is on Netflix. Looks like I will be binge watching this for the next week...

Pro tip for models on myfreecams. After you set up your account, open up mfc in a new tab and go see what your menu on the homepage actually looks like.

Normal.
chrome_2017-05-31_09-20-07.png

Not normal.
chrome_2017-05-31_09-19-38.png

Spaces in your room topic are a good thing. It allows for a line break.
Non-stop.characters,in.your-topic!don't.allow--it.to.split*the.line.And.are-really.really.bad.M'kay!?

Pro tip for models on myfreecams. After you set up your account, open up mfc in a new tab and go see what your menu on the homepage actually looks like.

Normal.
View attachment 70802

Not normal.
View attachment 70803

Spaces in your room topic are a good thing. It allows for a line break.
Non-stop.characters,in.your-topic!don't.allow--it.to.split*the.line.And.are-really.really.bad.M'kay!?
Looks to be more of a problem with the image code in the occupation section of the bio. (There are spaces in the topic. It would have broken to new line at "swap".)

I can't deny the hypocrisy of everyone in the United States over Kathy Griffen and the Donald Trump head. When Obama was president the United States was filled with ridiculous amounts of racism towards him. It was white privelage at its finest. Was it in bad taste what Kathy did? Yea I don't think it accomplishes much but shock value. The Trump administration are no angels and quite frankly the hypocrisy is overwhelming. White privilege is real my friends.

It's such a joke that our Commander in Chief uses Twitter.

it definitely blows my mind- I checked out of following politics for the last month or so
it was stressing me out too much and while absolutely relevant to my life- not helping any immediate needs I have.
I try to keep things in perspective but my head is often sore after learning another awful part to the Trump administration.

It's such a joke that our Commander in Chief uses Twitter.

Not that big of a deal really when you think about it.

Washington had to travel by horse to talk citizens. He got a good 5 miles an hour on average, so you can imagine the whopping number of people who ever got the chance to speak with him.

Hayes had telephone installed in 1877.

Harding and Taft both used phonograph recordings that were sent out.

Lincoln used trains as a way of communicating.

Harding was the first president to use radio.

Roosevelt was well known on radio for his 'fireside chats.'

Truman gave the first presidential address on TV, that was 1947.

Every President since has also utilized TV.

Presidents have always used the best technology of the time to communicate directly. Nothing has changed there. The fact he has 31 million followers just shows it's effective. The only way a future President 'won't' be on twitter is if something better comes along to replace it.

Reactions: RubyDimples
The only way a future President 'won't' be on twitter is if something better comes along to replace it.
Agreed it's not about the medium, but the way he uses it. The Obama white house was on twitter too, but it posted the thought-out messages of a functional communications department. As far as I know, the same is true of the other technologies all the way back through the history you posted. I rather hope that Obama wasn't the end of thinking before speaking.

Reactions: AmberCutie and Gen
Agreed it's not about the medium, but the way he uses it. The Obama white house was on twitter too, but it posted the thought-out messages of a functional communications department. As far as I know, the same is true of the other technologies all the way back through the history you posted. I rather hope that Obama wasn't the end of thinking before speaking.
Exactly. And sometimes I wonder if Trump will cause a precedent where future POTUS are not allowed to use their own social media, but rather only able to use accounts that are also co-managed by the White House to avoid problems.

Reactions: Gen and RubyDimples
Exactly. And sometimes I wonder if Trump will cause a precedent where future POTUS are not allowed to use their own social media, but rather only able to use accounts that are also co-managed by the White House to avoid problems.

Obama went through the same thing with his blackberry or whatever it was.... but he was wise enough to listen to the secret service.

I try to keep things in perspective but my head is often sore after learning another awful part to the Trump administration.

Regardless of whomever is President, we all lose. They are not there for "We the People". They are there for the institution, whether it be political parties, banks, wall street, "Non-Profit" organizations, etc. The Obama administration did just as shitty things as what Trump is doing. The difference is that he wasn't as blatant about it.

This last election cycle showed exactly how corrupt the political process is on both sides. Anyone whom still supports either Dems or the Repubs needs to take a step back and look at the broad spectrum.

For the record, I don't support a political party. Never have. Never will. I vote for the candidates based upon their history, views, as well as many other aspects I can dig up in my own research from many different sources including those outside the US. This last election cycle was akin to having to jump feet first into a very deep sewage tank while plugging my nose. None of the candidates were worth a shit (no pun intended)...

• Hugs
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I've been away from this place for almost a year, holy crap :eek:

I've also been away from MFC as well because of possible technical reasons? My PC tower desperately needs to be cleaned out and my CD/DVD drive can only read audio CDs but not any of my DVDs, and my Acer laptop has unreliable parts that have gone out. I'm just going to get myself a new laptop instead of getting the unreliable parts replaced.

And I'm close to being flat broke again since I didn't manage my money wisely which I'm kicking myself over.

Just had a whole lot of shit happen between then and now.

• Hugs
Experts say a traumatic childhood event can possibly lead to violent behavior, even as far as creating a serial murderer.

I'm not sure who died here today, but I think we're looking at the next generations 'Dexter.'

Don't freak out, it's just beets.

• Funny!
Reactions: n_i_c_u