AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I miss my mom and one of my closest friends.

I also hope I can get over my nerves asap so I can go ahead and get on cam for the first time (as a cam model). OH and I wish I would have found this forum way before now because it's pretty amazing. =P

Reactions: yummybrownfox
My baby sitter would not have had to wash my mouth out with soap all those times if she had just told me, "if you don't cuss you can rape".

"The tests which you encounter in school, in college, in life were designed in the most part for idiots, by Idiots. There's no need to fail or succeed in them.They're a test of your ability to retain and spout back misinformation."
David Mammet 1994

My baby sitter would not have had to wash my mouth out with soap all those times if she had just told me, "if you don't cuss you can rape".

I did not want to upset anyone, this ^^^^^^^^^^ is obviously not serious, I am very sure I would not have raped even if not cussing allowed me to get away with it. I'm sure it would be a lot of work, and I'm very lazy.:kiss:

The Republican 'healthcare' bill makes me sick. What an utterly loathsome group of people.
The whole USA is going to hell in a handbasket the way things are looking, but they're sure set on making sure the less fortunate are the first ones to fall.

The whole USA is going to hell in a handbasket the way things are looking, but they're sure set on making sure the less fortunate are the first ones to fall.

It's really stressing me out. And that there are so many people that will be negatively affected by this cheering it on just kills me. Humanity's disgusting.

Anyone here but me thinks that spinners are a lame version of a Ninja star?
Just got back from the store, me and the old-lady cashier spent a few minutes fuming together about those things. The modern version of the pet rock.

The whole USA is going to hell in a handbasket
I think the handbasket transportation ppl must have a monopoly on deliveries to hell.

It's really stressing me out. And that there are so many people that will be negatively affected by this cheering it on just kills me. Humanity's disgusting.

Coming from a country where healthcare is free I'm so appalled by the way the U.S. handles it. Privatized healthcare just seems so disgusting to me. Literally extorting money from the sick and the dying.

They are literally going to kill people just to give tax cuts to the rich. It is just one big transfer of wealth (and health) from the poor to the rich. And then you have motherfuckers saying "Just get a job, you leech!" What job pays $3000/month to cover just the one medicine my boyfriend needs for his rheumatoid arthritis that he has had since he was 5-years-old? Never mind that they are going to bring back lifetime limits on insurance, so you're fucked if you have a chronic condition or anything that's more than getting a fucking cold.

Fuck these uneducated twits. Fuck these rich assholes.