AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
today is my first day off since last monday........................... and all i want to do is work D: but anyway i'm currently binge watching black-ish and i'm having an in home yoga lesson tonight. i feel fancy and bougie.

Reactions: Gen
I need more tattoos but summer is the worst time to get tattooed. sun, heat, sweat and not being able to swim is horrible!

oooh what kind of tat do you want?

i should submit my model verification so i can stop dying of curiosity about the model's section of this forum lol i always shut everything down, put everything away, and then I'm like "d'oh!" i take so many pictures a day D:

How the fuck does the Yahoo! Mail mobile app NOT allow you to block e-mail addresses? I gotta go all the way to the library to do that?

Yeah, I need to get (or rent) another laptop ASAP.....

The best thing I've seen on reddit in a while: Pussy's are like the weather, when it's wet, its time to go inside.

• Funny!
Reactions: SoTxBob
Many people approached me over the last few weeks as they were troubled by this question, "What's the correct name of the Russian nesting doll, is it Babushka"?
Luckily yours truly has enough Russian connections to clarify this, "Babushka" means grandma. The word you're looking for is "Martryoshka", and yes there's an owl version too. Unlocking the secrets of the universe one mystery at a time....
owl nesting doll.jpg nesting doll.jpg

I am reading two really good books right now (one hard copy, one digital so I can sneak a few pages when it's slow at work). I am terrible at savouring the story, enjoying the journey. When I love reading something, I want to tear through it as fast as I can so I know what happens. I need to learn to slooooooow down.

Reactions: KarlaKaress
Is it bad that I enjoy cbt shows a lot I of course treat my customers with respect but if they're asking for a cbt show I'm all for it heheh :oops::D:D

View attachment 71551
I just took a stroll in my hometown TLV and found out that according to the public bench, the greatest threat to our well being is the possibility of a homeless person trying to sleep. Shame, just a shame.

Many cities are purposely making benches horrible to use, just to keep people from sleeping on them. The fact it also makes it uncomfortable to sit on, and therefore why bother to install them at all, never occurs to those brilliant minds.

hayakawa_2.jpg

hayakawa_1.jpg

Spikes. Actual fucking spikes on a bench.
ww4Eugh.jpg

Even underpasses.
jEHTz.jpg

tumblr_n6u6orwVyb1qk91wgo2_500.jpg

Reactions: Dan Epstein
Many cities are purposely making benches horrible to use, just to keep people from sleeping on them. The fact it also makes it uncomfortable to sit on, and therefore why bother to install them at all, never occurs to those brilliant minds.

hayakawa_2.jpg

hayakawa_1.jpg

Spikes. Actual fucking spikes on a bench.
ww4Eugh.jpg

Even underpasses.
jEHTz.jpg

tumblr_n6u6orwVyb1qk91wgo2_500.jpg
These remind of the difference between Munich and Berlin. Berlin was all inviting and Munich had spikes everywhere, so people will never idly sit and wonder.
The benches in St. Petersburg in Early November didn't need spikes or banisters, anyone who dared sleeping outside wouldn't occupy the bench for too long due to a very fast hypothermia... (When in Russia you should note that's it's safer to sleep in the metro).

I got stung three times by one of these today. It is not like it attacked me, but I was clearing out stuff in my Dad's shed and it was underneath some wire mesh that I coupled in my arm:

Active_Wasp_Nest.jpg

Amazing! I feared these so much because I see them all the time and I have never been stung before and I worried if I might have an allergic reaction if stung and it would freak me out when they were around. I really was afraid. After getting stung, I realized that it didn't hurt very much (I honestly thought a part of the wire mesh was sticking my skin until I got rid of the mesh and saw the wasp and was shocked by how much pain I was expecting and how much pain it actually delivered) and I didn't have an allergic reaction. :yay me!

No more fear for me. F u Wasps!

Last edited:
I got stung three times by one of these today. It is not like it attacked me, but I was clearing out stuff in my Dad's shed and it was underneath some wire mesh that I coupled in my arm:

View attachment 71570

Amazing! I feared these so much because I see them all the time and I have never been stung before and I worried if I might have an allergic reaction if stung and it would freak me out when they were around. I really was afraid. After getting stung, I realized that it didn't hurt very much (I honestly thought a part of the wire mesh was sticking my skin until I got rid of the mesh and saw the wasp and was shocked by how much pain I was expecting and how much pain it actually delivered) and I didn't have an allergic reaction. :yay me!

No more fear for me. F u Wasps!
We had a childhood friend who once made the mistake of trying to kick a goal like Diego Maradona (a football player, what Americans call soccer) with a hornets nest. That kid looked like the Michelin logo for about 10 days later....Solitary wasps are cool, it's the army in a nest that can actually be very dangerous when provoked, regardless of allergies.

RIP George Romero :cry:

I'm holding my mourning until I'm sure he won't rise to slay us all.

Thanks George for films that have stood the test of time, shock, cultural influence, and distortion of what you made.

He was an original. George made it up on the go and created films just as haunting as established directors in a new way. Entirely contrary to contemporary styles, shot for pennies: consider what Romeo could do with the backing of a YouTube studio account these days.

Instead we got PewDiePie.

Now I can start mourning, for us.

I'm holding my mourning until I'm sure he won't rise to slay us all.

Thanks George for films that have stood the test of time, shock, cultural influence, and distortion of what you made.

He was an original. George made it up on the go and created films just as haunting as established directors in a new way. Entirely contrary to contemporary styles, shot for pennies: consider what Romeo could do with the backing of a YouTube studio account these days.

Instead we got PewDiePie.

Now I can start mourning, for us.

I don't think George would like us to mourn him that way. I think that a thread of "Post Your Suggestion for a Zombie Film" will be the undead spirit we need. Who's with me on that?