AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
It's a good point, however meeting people face to face can pose a face to face question. Sometimes it's about how you can listen and not about your consult. A veces no es por una consultita mas, a veces hay que escuchar.
Having chosen psychology for a second major looks like I'll have to do a lot of listening. I guess that being a nutcase just like my hypothetical subjects will help to connect better. I should hang Cheshire cat's phrase "we're all mad here" in my cabinet.

Reactions: emptiedglass
"I should check if I have turned off everything before leaving the house."
I walk around, everything is off.
"What did just happen? I should check again just in case."
Nothing that would pose immediate danger is on. I leave.
Midway to the destination: "Omg my house must be on fire!"
La Casa Tomada , Julio Cortázar

Reactions: VanessaSantos
I wanted to volunteer to wear a cape and a helmet, and be shot out of a cannon. Turned out to be a telescope in TLV. Saturn had a great visibility this evening.

Nice home built Dobsonian.

Reactions: heybarkeep
"Play Digger Digger."

Yep, I think that's going to be a new slang code word for some good smut action.

http://vid.me/pASP3

I occasionally write short stories. So yesterday I was looking for inspiration, browsing weird news of the world and found this:

In Hackensack, New Jersey, police were called to the home of a man threatening himself with a knife. When they arrived, they found Wayne Carter, a mentally ill man who had been unable to receive proper treatment and was living in a room in his brother’s home.

When police attempted to subdue Carter, he horrifyingly cut open his own abdomen and began throwing his intestines and hunks of skin at the officers, saying that he was “going to die today” and “going to heaven.” Despite a self-inflicted partial disembowelment, Carter survived.

• Wat?!
Reactions: emptiedglass
I feel like new people here are skipping this whole thread - Welcome, new ACFers! Advice for getting started... - and missing important info like this:

Initiation period - when you're new, all posts in threads or on profiles, as well as any threads you begin, will have to manually be approved by myself or Jawbs (but usually me unless I'm completely unavailable or sick, lol). I normally do NOT approve posts directly to other ACFers' profile walls, with few exceptions. Once you've established your presence interacting in actual forum posts you'll be free to post to profiles and use the other functions of the forum. This introductory thread is a great place to start, and it's great if you include more than just "Hi my name is _____." - Who the F*$%# are you?! Yeah... introduce yourself here.

New Avatar Rule - users' avatars can include nudity, but no below the waist genitals please!