AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Well, that's one way to learn how to deepthroat.

HollowWelllitCarpenterant-size_restricted.gif

I just caught these hyper boys in the grocery store grabbing food out of my shopping cart...then quickly putting it back, and giggling like it's funny, hoping I wouldn't notice. *sigh* Yeah, laugh it up. You kiddies go back to school in three weeks. LOL!!!

Reactions: VanessaSantos
Random question of the day - if you could eat only 1 type of food for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?

Grandmom's baked macaroni and cheese

• Wat?!
Reactions: thehills and Gen
Have any of you seen any of the following new movies yet? And if so, what did you think?

*Annabelle: Creation
*Despicable Me 3
*Detroit
*Kidnap (Never even heard of this. About to look for a trailer of it now.)
*Wonder Woman

Thanks!

Have any of you seen any of the following new movies yet? And if so, what did you think?

*Despicable Me 3
*Detroit
*Wonder Woman

Thanks!
It's your birthday! Mazal Tov, and may you avoid a Michael Bay movie today :)

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox

*Despicable Me 3
*Detroit
*Wonder Woman

Thanks!
To begin with, happy birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you'll have a blast today!

I watch all of the horror movies. The new Anabelle film wasn't too bad. It felt too long but maybe it didn't help that I was holding in pee for the last 30 minutes haha!

• Hugs
To begin with, happy birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you'll have a blast today!

I watch all of the horror movies. The new Anabelle film wasn't too bad. It felt too long but maybe it didn't help that I was holding in pee for the last 30 minutes haha!

Thanks!

The Descent has been my favorite horror movie for a while. :) Sarah and Juno were kicking some ass! That movie Detroit looks interesting, as well as that Halle Berry movie Kidnap. I might catch the 2:00 showing of Annabelle: The Creation.

Thanks!

The Descent has been my favorite horror movie for a while. :) Sarah and Juno were kicking some ass! That movie Detroit looks interesting, as well as that Halle Berry movie Kidnap. I might catch the 2:00 showing of Annabelle: The Creation.
Let us know what you think of it when you watch it!

*Wonder Woman

Thanks!

That was a pretty awesome one. One of the top DC movies done to date.

And the birthday wishes for happy be on ye.

• Hugs
Let us know what you think of it when you watch it!

Wow, Annabelle was great! I'm really glad I decided to go with that movie. Lyft driver picked me up just now.

I was excited to see the trailer for the new SAW movie! I thought they weren't making anymore of those movies. Just like Rocky...they keep coming back with more. :)

My new favourite youtube channel is calling Indian scammers 24/7 LIVESTREAM.....lmao!! hahaha hahaha

In substitution of anything sugary, I have been getting San Pelligrino to curb my desire for carbonated beverages.

Reactions: VanessaSantos
Scientology and the Aftermath have further emphasized why I don't affiliate myself with any religion. I respect others who choose to have their own beliefs, but religion makes me quite uncomfortable with their stringent rules......and like Catholicism, Scientology is trying to cover their asses when it comes to people coming forward about sexual abuse.

I guess my religion is not being a shitty person....lol

Reactions: Fatquack
Scientology and the Aftermath have further emphasized why I don't affiliate myself with any religion. I respect others who choose to have their own beliefs, but religion makes me quite uncomfortable with their stringent rules......and like Catholicism, Scientology is trying to cover their asses when it comes to people coming forward about sexual abuse.

I guess my religion is not being a shitty person....lol

Is it the Leah Remini tv series you're watching? I love how they found people in the highest power who'd talk about the abuses of the church.

Reactions: RubyDimples