AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Is it the Leah Remini tv series you're watching? I love how they found people in the highest power who'd talk about the abuses of the church.

Yes, the show with Leah Remini. If you google search for the Scientology website its super crazy....lol

screencapture-twitter-search-1503076536986.png

Always found this inspiring:

"People of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things".

L. Da Vinci

Awesome interview with Tony Schwartz the writer of Trump's infamous book art of the deal. This interview happened before he was elected, and too awesome not to share with yall.

"Awesome interview with Tony Schwartz the writer of Trump's infamous book art of the deal. This interview happened before he was elected, and too awesome not to share with yall."
It seems like he is apologizing in the first ten minutes for writing a book. Apparently some people on this board read this book and believed what the author said (I guess the guy is a good writer). The POWER of the written word, eh?
I understand the guy apologizing as it might affect his future work (same reason why he took the deal). I don't hold him to any kind of standard for trying to make a living. If it wasn't him it would have been some other person.
Trump is just cementing a Democratic reality for the next eight years on his own and needs no help, and while it is nice to see this guy say stuff he never put in print (or did he? I don't know? It would be great for people to read), I guess it is nice to see him apologize, even though he doesn't have to in my eyes- we all want a better life for our families and I do understand the plight of the writer.

Reactions: RubyDimples
I have been on SM for 2 hours and havent made any money yet. I knew it was a bad idea to start camming again. I hate the freeloaders. I hate that i cant charge people for coming into my room. I hate that i keep losing my damn connection/ I hate this stupid new feature that SM has. WTF is a potential member? that's just another way to get a freebie. I disabled free chat for a damn reason....no freebies. I dont even want guest chat. NO FREEBIES! This is just going to make it harder for me to make any money off of this damn site. I just know that if i was white and thin, i would be rolling in dough. I sure as hell wouldnt have a bunch of freeloaders in my room, jerking off to my half naked body! If one more person comes into the room and asks me a dumb question like if i am pregnant, i am going to reach through the screen and choke his horny ass to death. I am serious...because i am frustrated. I took a bath. I put on lingerie. I set up lighting. I got my camera to finally stay in place. I took ginseng pills. I am smiling so hard that my face is about to hurt. Why in the fuck did I do all of this work for nothing? I am not a bad person. I deserve to make money on SM just like everyone else. I deserve a shot at being successful on that site like everyone else. I am sorry everyone but its just been a rough night.

RANT OVER!

I have been on SM for 2 hours and havent made any money yet. I knew it was a bad idea to start camming again. I hate the freeloaders. I hate that i cant charge people for coming into my room. I hate that i keep losing my damn connection/ I hate this stupid new feature that SM has. WTF is a potential member? that's just another way to get a freebie. I disabled free chat for a damn reason....no freebies. I dont even want guest chat. NO FREEBIES! This is just going to make it harder for me to make any money off of this damn site. I just know that if i was white and thin, i would be rolling in dough. I sure as hell wouldnt have a bunch of freeloaders in my room, jerking off to my half naked body! If one more person comes into the room and asks me a dumb question like if i am pregnant, i am going to reach through the screen and choke his horny ass to death. I am serious...because i am frustrated. I took a bath. I put on lingerie. I set up lighting. I got my camera to finally stay in place. I took ginseng pills. I am smiling so hard that my face is about to hurt. Why in the fuck did I do all of this work for nothing? I am not a bad person. I deserve to make money on SM just like everyone else. I deserve a shot at being successful on that site like everyone else. I am sorry everyone but its just been a rough night.

RANT OVER!

Sorry to hear about your frustration but freeloaders are just an occupational hazard of being a cam girl.

• Hugs
Reactions: LilyBlueBBW
If you often complain about chat being dead, but you also rarely say anything because you're usually stoned out of your mind every time you're on cam. That might be part of the problem with no one wanting to talk in your room.

Your wacky weed induced haze might have you convinced you're currently the life of the party, but the reality is staring vacantly at a webcam for 20 minutes is boring for everyone involved.

If you often complain about chat being dead, but you also rarely say anything because you're usually stoned out of your mind every time you're on cam. That might be part of the problem with no one wanting to talk in your room.

Your wacky weed induced haze might have you convinced you're currently the life of the party, but the reality is staring vacantly at a webcam for 20 minutes is boring for everyone involved.
Who are you talking about?

Well, I mean, I'm hoping that at least one of the people involved is somewhat enjoying themselves. Sit and stare stoners are boring in any setting really, nice enough people in my experience, just not very fun to hang out with. The antithesis of entertaining to watch in a camsite environment I'd have to assume.

I just came looking at this... :)

Attached Files:

• a" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 10px 0px; overflow: hidden; zoom: 1; background: none center top repeat-x rgb(255, 255, 255); border-radius: 5px;">

• IMG_8869.JP
sorry for the shit cut & paste. But Cedar Point has something just like this. It is terrifying.
Especially upsidedown on top.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Cedar Point has something just like this. It is terrifying.

That sounds so cool! I've heard so many great things about Cedar Point.

I went on a date last night to the Maryland State Fair (I was sooo happy about that, especially since I was bummed about not going to Six Flags this year for my birthday), and we went on that ride I was talking about in my above post, as well as a looping rollercoaster (a continuous loop around, around, around...), and a couple other cool rides that made us queasy as fuck. It was AWESOME! LOL.

That sounds so cool! I've heard so many great things about Cedar Point.

I went on a date last night to the Maryland State Fair (I was sooo happy about that, especially since I was bummed about not going to Six Flags this year for my birthday), and we went on that ride I was talking about in my above post, as well as a looping rollercoaster (a continuous loop around, around, around...), and a couple other cool rides that made us queasy as fuck. It was AWESOME! LOL.
Dates to fairs/amusement parks are so cute and fun!! I find them so wholesome haha.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
We're bowling today for my brother's birthday, and I am the gutterball champion OF THE WORLD.

Someone make me a t-shirt.

Trump is just cementing a Democratic reality for the next eight years

I wouldn't be too sure of that. The Democrats seemed to have their own issues...

DNC suit dismissed.

I think both parties have fucked too many people over, and the way the Dems handled 2016 and the Sanders supporters is going to cause them a lot of pain.

If anything, I'm hoping that people now realize that both parties are corrupt as fuck and don't give a damn about anyone except themselves.

Attached Files:

• a" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 10px 0px; overflow: hidden; zoom: 1; background: none center top repeat-x rgb(255, 255, 255); border-radius: 5px;">

• IMG_8869.JP
sorry for the shit cut & paste. But Cedar Point has something just like this. It is terrifying.
I think that's nearly the exact same type of ride that killed someone earlier this summer -

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/06/us/ohio-state-fair-ride-collapse/index.html

the video is a little jarring, just to warn you.