AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are there any models that don't mastrubate on cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2017
I'm just curious because I'd like to start camming but I don't want to masturbate on cam. I don't mind getting completely nude and showing my goodies but I'm not really comfortable with playing with dildos, etc. If there's anyone out there who doesn't masturbate, do you still get success out of the experience?

There are oodles and oodles of models who don't do explicit shows. Non-nude, tease, fetish, and domme models all abound on the various camsites. Whichever site you wish to work on, search those keywords and check out the models using them for some ideas. There's tons of ways to make money without fapping.

You don't have to do anything you are uncomfortable with. I know of several models who don't perform masturbation shows and I consider them successful. They usually specialize in girlfriend experience, tease, fetishes, or domme. If anyone is a dick and pushing your boundaries, I would say, "Fuck off and how dare you try to force someone to do something they don't want to do. There are plenty of other girls who do. That's not me. Have a nice day."

It might be harder at first, but the biggest part about camming is figuring out how to market yourself. Once you find your niche or gimmick, it will become easier!

I'm just curious because I'd like to start camming but I don't want to masturbate on cam. I don't mind getting completely nude and showing my goodies but I'm not really comfortable with playing with dildos, etc. If there's anyone out there who doesn't masturbate, do you still get success out of the experience?

10 models on my friends list don't. Several make top 100 regularly.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I have whole days where I don't do hardcore and actually make more money those days. I've been thinking of making that switch, tbh.

I have whole days where I don't do hardcore and actually make more money those days. I've been thinking of making that switch, tbh.

That was a big part of why I stopped, 10/10 recommend making the switch.

Reactions: Carmita Bonita
I'm in the process of switching from hardcore shows to fetish-based ones and the last 3 shifts I've actually made MORE per hour :D

But why didnt people having BG shows on cam become the norm?

I think because a solo masturbating model vs a couple having sex on cam offer different experiences. Emotionally you can connect to one person a bit more easily so than a couple. I find that even with couples shows being popular on a site like CB, a lot of members seem to prefer a solo model setup to socialize and connect. I think being a single cammer has a bit more 'attainability' appeal in a sense than a couple banging.

I don't think she was asking us to list models by names, Guy. Just a general question of "Are there models who don't masturbate on cam?"

And yes, there are several models who don't.

Although I make videos and sell content, I don't do hardcore live shows or any one on ones and I am just as successful as when I did do them.

Status
Not open for further replies.