AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Beginner's questions- please help a girl out!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
So happy to have found this site, I have been considering being a cam model for a while now and feel camera shy. I was considering putting up video clips and photo sets up for sale first on Chaturbate or MyGirlFund, instead of jumping straight into camming. Does anyone know if that it even worth doing, money wise, since I have never cammed? Also any tips to be more comfortable infront of a camera? :)

I started with clips in 2015 and can say that - depending on where you sell them - they can pull in a decent amount of money even without having a cam following. I've found that Clips4Sale and Manyvids both seem to self-generate a lot of traffic, but I'm not sure if selling on Chaturbate (where I broadcast) without also camming there would really pull in enough viewers to get sales.

(also, isn't the profit 50/50 on chaturbate instead of the 60/40 on ManyVids/C4S?)

I just wanted to say thank you for your input as well. Started camping this week and the PM's during chat are unreal at first I tried quick responses but it just got overwhelming. How DO you turn them "off"?? I unlinked the model pm option and it's just "friends" right now but I'm still getting loads of pm's from random people during my chat, it gets distracting even when I don't respond to every one.
Sorry to be long winded :)

Hey :hello2:

Welcome new girl.
It amazes me the way guys will PM a girl to death with purely daily chit chat BS. Clear it out and Close your pm list first off... let them in sparingly or for a fee so you can at least build a room before you kill yourself over the pm thing. Many reserve them for discussing whats wanted or done in privates. Some let you in for private show 'negotiations', and then close the door right after. Also, dont be afraid to tell a member to please chat in public and save pm for personal things.
Set your own boundaries. If its not comfortable for you to show the world, dont show it. Simple as that. Time will also help you with this. As you settle in you will feel less overwhelmed with all the "see my cam BB/ wanna see me cum BB/ finger ass/fist bb" bullshit.
Also, as far as I have heard from guys on MFC, Skype is usually all about getting the girl to run wayyyy past her supposed time limit for free. Sort of a bargain basement or fire sale cheap show .... kind of a trophy to some guys here.
After you get model status here... Read, read, read.... :-D

Have fun !!

I just wanted to say thank you for your input as well. Started camping this week and the PM's during chat are unreal at first I tried quick responses but it just got overwhelming. How DO you turn them "off"?? I unlinked the model pm option and it's just "friends" right now but I'm still getting loads of pm's from random people during my chat, it gets distracting even when I don't respond to every one.
Sorry to be long winded :)

Should be a 'friends only' option in your pm settings. Unless you friended a ton of people then you shouldn't be getting loads of random pm's. If you have done this, simply go thru your list and unfriend all but a select few or those that you reeeally like talking to. if some gripe, [hey! It says you're only accepting pm from friends now."] simply say you prefer to chat in public and if they need to talk about a organizing private or something, put it on a tip note.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Should be a 'friends only' option in your pm settings. Unless you friended a ton of people then you shouldn't be getting loads of random pm's. If you have done this, simply go thru your list and unfriend all but a select few or those that you reeeally like talking to. if some gripe, [hey! It says you're only accepting pm from friends now."] simply say you prefer to chat in public and if they need to talk about a organizing private or something, put it on a tip note.
VERY helpful! Thank you so much for the thorough response!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: SoTxBob
Very interesting, thanks for info

Skype has a webcam model part to their company. It's call skyprivate and it links up with your skype account. You can charge per minute or in a block of time beforehand. It's just as safe as any cam site and you keep 70 percent of ur earnings. I charge 99 cants a min. U can't advertise this on your mfc or CB room but you can refer people to your Twitter or snap and put a link there . Many many top girls on mfc use Skype right in their room descriptions but I am sure the smaller girls get banned all the time for this so I wouldn't take the chance. But they can't stop u from advertising on your Twitter . I would just say , check out my Twitter for all the ways you can hook up with me or something like that . But as one of u said, most people are trying to get free minutes or free shows or to scam you. So they probably won't do it this way but that's ok...they r trolls. I know people that have had their Skype hacked. I also was broadcasting one day and a grey member called my skype. I had just made the account and had never given out the info to anyone so that freaked me out. He must've searched Lexxi luxe. That is why I signed up with skyprivate. For people who don't want to pay the 60 tokens per min or theCB rate but actually will pay. U can set your rates for whatever u want and if u hook up your Twitter you get and extra 2 percent of your earnings.

BTW I hate hate hate PMs too. I also hate that on CB the CB "supporters" who pay a monthly fee can initiate PMs . They get very mad when I don't answer or tell them there is a fee. I also hate...peek at my cam. Even for tokens. I watch many broadcasters in my free time. I don't wanna see dick and balls while I am trying to broadcast. I love men but if u have seen one set of dicknballs, you've seen them all. And big cocks scare me. Lol. That is why I watch girls, they put on entertaining shows and the female body is nice to look at. I'm not big into muscles so really with guys, I look for a nice face and personality. Hard to find when the package is front and center. Anyway I think I am going to stop all PMs except for my "crew" unless it's to discuss privates and no cam viewing outside privates. It really slows down the show
Sorry I think I am talking too much. I am putting off going on cam. After reading all these posts I am not in the mood haha

Personally, I have my do's and don'ts listed and tell them to read them before I accept a pvt. I don't talk about them in PM's because men can get off to just that, but I do have an option to pay for dirty talk and I have the persona of out of your league, bitch.

Personally, I have my do's and don'ts listed and tell them to read them before I accept a pvt. I don't talk about them in PM's because men can get off to just that, but I do have an option to pay for dirty talk and I have the persona of out of your league, bitch.
Smart girl.:)

I totally understand your problem. There is no reason to do skype sessions because then you have to deal with 'money transfer' which is a headache. You should definitely let the company you are contracted with handle all the funds

Th

Welcome new girl.
It amazes me the way guys will PM a girl to death with purely daily chit chat BS. Clear it out and Close your pm list first off... let them in sparingly or for a fee so you can at least build a room before you kill yourself over the pm thing. Many reserve them for discussing whats wanted or done in privates. Some let you in for private show 'negotiations', and then close the door right after. Also, dont be afraid to tell a member to please chat in public and save pm for personal things.
Set your own boundaries. If its not comfortable for you to show the world, dont show it. Simple as that. Time will also help you with this. As you settle in you will feel less overwhelmed with all the "see my cam BB/ wanna see me cum BB/ finger ass/fist bb" bullshit.
Also, as far as I have heard from guys on MFC, Skype is usually all about getting the girl to run wayyyy past her supposed time limit for free. Sort of a bargain basement or fire sale cheap show .... kind of a trophy to some guys here.

Have fun !!

Thank you so much for this! I would be gone on nude and responded to people looking for a free show has you not posted this. I appreciate all help!

Welc
Hi everybody,

First of all I am so glad to have found this forum with all these gorgeous and sweet girls! I hope you don't mind my questions.
I am very new to camming. I've thought about it for a long time but never did it (was married, had a baby and was uncomfortable with my body for a while etc. etc.), and now that I'm newly single and could use some extra $$$ next to my part time bartending job I thought why the hell not? It seems like fun :)

So I signed up for MFC, got accepted and went online last night to kinda see what the drill is and how this stuff works, and I found myself a little overwhelmed and not really knowing what to do, so I'm hoping you girls can help me out!
A lot of guys started privately chatting to me, and most of them wanted Skype sessions to which I declined, I'm not doing Skype sessions, or at least not yet. So how do you get someone to go into private session with you? How do you politely discuss before hand what you do and don't do? And how far did you go when you started out? It made me a little nervous to have all these guys talking to me. I don't have any sextoys, and I'd love to hear some experiences because it seems so weird/different to suddenly play with myself in front of a cam. How do you set/find your boundaries?
Also, when I was chatting the mic kept going in between no volume/low volume, I can't seem to find what the problem is because I have a Mac with an automatic built in cam and mic so it should just work?
Sorry for all these super basic questions but I'd really love to hear your first time experiences, so that I can develop myself a little more in this webcamming world :)

Thanks so much! I look forward to your answers :)

Welcome!! I am new also, so it helps to get past the butterflies!!!

Hey everyone, I'm new, on MFC and having problems with payment ... I worked for a week about a month ago on MFC. Bank wires are disabled, cheques are only for US/Canada. I tried doing payments to both Paxum and Firstchoice and neither of them sent to my bank account. Paxum, when I google it, appears to be a scam site with a lot of people never getting paid at all. Firstchoice doesn't list an address or any form of contact number; I submitted support tickets with them and received no response.

I don't know what to do. It's a lot of money to me ($2k USD). I would assume the entire thing is a giant scam but it seems like there are so many girls and they wouldn't be there if no one was getting paid right? But if those are the payment options and none of them work then I am out right? Are there third party services I am meant to use to get the paxum money out?

Another newbie here. :) This thread is super helpful! Especially to someone trying to get back at it. Any specific advice for when I go live my first time? It's been well over a year and I only did it for about two weeks. I had a security breach and got scared away for a while, but what time I did cam I really enjoy it. TIA. :h:

where do you post the do's and don't's list? is it just on your profile?

Welcome new girl.

Have fun !!

Sounds so simple, but the results were fairly profound. Thanks for this!

On the browser broadcaster, using the ignore function will make it so their chat doesn't even show up to THEM, so they will know they've been ignored. Or think there is a chat glitch. :lol:
Hi can u tell please how long to grow camscore from 700 till 1000-1500

Hi can u tell please how long to grow camscore from 700 till 1000-1500
Over the next 60 calendar days, average at least 500 tokens per hour that you broadcast.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Hi all, so this is the beginner help thread?

I've got nearly all my equipment set up - nice set, good starter webcam, etc. I live in an area where I can't get higher than an upload speed higher than 1mbps, and I'm straddling on an fps of 17-22 on average, so I'm focusing on upgrading to an i7 CPU from ebay (from i5) and seeing if I can use some stream encoding software.

I'm going to be using Chaturbate, and I'm finding it difficult to find helpful encoding software. If anyone can help me out I'd be really appreciative.

Thanks.

Do you need specific programs to model? I have lifecam studio but I can´t seem to find it on my pc. How do they pay? Do they accept Payex?

Disclaimer: I understand that I'm not a model. I'm here to provide some relevant insight from a member's perspective.

First and foremost; Welcome to the ACF! It's nice to see new members joining our community.

As others have already suggested; it's a good idea to verify that you're a model here to acquire the official model status. I believe you need to provide a picture of yourself with a written note which states the name of the forum (AmberCutie Forums, or AmberCutie should be fine) in order to verify your identity. By gaining access to the model's only boards, you can learn a lot of the do's and don't of the camming industry. Our objective as a forum is to help models prosper. I personally wish you to have an enjoyable time on MFC - it's a very unique experience.

In regards to your questions about initiating shows (Groups, Privates, Skype);

It's the member's responsibility to send a request to enter a private/group show. It's customary for some nudity to occur during the duration of the show (on your part), but it's not mandatory. It's in the rules for you to inform the member within the first minute if you're going to do a non-nude show though, as private shows are quite expensive at 60tokens/minute (which costs between $5-6 for the member, per minute).

To establish some clear boundaries, you should consider making a good profile first. Good profiles shouldn't be like a questionnaire - it should be a way for members to get to know about you. It should include a set of rules and boundaries, a FAQ section which answers the commonly asked questions (which eventually becomes an annoyance, e.g. 'do u do skype an paypal bb?', 'r ur boobs real bb?', etc.), and a section for learning more about you. It may also act as a place for advertising miscellaneous sales, like videos/pic sets, and panties for example.

A general rule of thumb on determining whether a profile is 'good' would be to imagine if you stumbled across a profile that looked exactly like your own, that you'd find it enlightening and captivating. After all, it could be the difference between establishing a group of 'regulars' (loyal members who enjoy your company, therefore comes to your room frequently) or not.

Also, it's a good idea to discuss in private chat about the expectations - you don't want to initiate a private to be pressured into adhering to an absurd request (MFC manages to attract an abundance of strange people), and it's a good idea to have a token minimum for private chats (it's typically 300-400, but for a newer model like yourself, it may have to be slightly lower). Remember; It's not just a job, you're supposed to have fun too. Don't throw away your dignity for extra tokens - make sure you're comfortable with the requests before accepting them. It'll save you the regret later.

Do note that MFC does not endorse the use of Skype. It's disadvantageous for many reasons, so it's best to stick with private/group shows only. If you're reported to do adult-orientated transactions using Paypal (the reason why 'Skype and Paypal' is so frequently requested), the company would freeze your account and return the funds to the consumer. It's essentially giving away a free show. On the flipside, Skype shows could act as a nice raffle prize (the use of games is pretty common here on MFC) as it's more intimate than a private show, and the video feed provides greater clarity + is less likely to freeze up.

On the topic of cameras; It's suggested for models to invest in a good camera with strategic lighting. If you've got established a fan base, then you want to make sure that your members are enjoying the visual experience. The suggested cameras for purchase; Logitech 9000, or the Logitech C910. The importance of investing in a good camera and a few lamps is very high for anyone who wants to take camming seriously; the difference between the feed is phenomenal. The differences could be in pixellation, colour distortion, motion blur, speed of auto-focus, etc. It's a basic principle that members are more willing to join a room with a better quality feed.

Other semi-relevant stuff;

As mentioned above; don't forget the lamps! You want to be clearly visible; an adequately lit room is a more positive atmosphere than a dimly lit one. Do make sure that the lighting doesn't obscure the visual quality though - light saturation could lower the quality of the feed. Your walls and surfaces should non-light absorbent - for example, the use of dark curtains could sometimes counteract the effect of the lamps.

Don't forget a watermark! On the internet, it's not uncommon for your shows to be recorded and uploaded onto a tube site. It's unavoidable, so your objective should be to turn that to your advantage. There's a program called 'ManyCam' that could place a watermark on your feed, which acts as free advertising for yourself. Jessi's post here is a fine example of what to do; viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1140&start=210#p127064. One thing you can't do is to claim copyrights on it, as you've agreed in your contract that all feeds, pictures, etc. of yourself are copyrighted by MyFreeCams.

Personality... there's so much to talk about here. Like most men, members think with their penis first, so it's important that you're visually appealing - that gets them through the door. Once that's achieved, you want to keep them in (and returning for more) with a highly desirable personality; it's the ultimate driving force of member retention.

Firstly, be positive! Having an upbeat, positive attitude, being open to new ideas, being appreciative of humour, etc. are all factored into one's personality. Members feel more relaxed and comfortable when you're positive as a model, so they're more likely to want to spend money on you. They come on MFC to immerse themselves into a fantasy, to socialize with models/members, and to escape reality. Being a Debbie-Downer is counterproductive (thus against self-interest) because it drives members away; they get enough shit in real life without an additional reminder.

Be yourself, not a duplicate of someone else. Why would a member tip an imitation of someone else? They want something that only you could offer, since that's what they're buying. They're spending money on you. Also, when I say 'be yourself', I actually mean 'be your best self' - it honestly helps you to stay motivated for camming. You want to be unique, desirable, and humourous - but you don't want to come across as an oddball. It may be wise to observe other model's successes/failures by creating a premium account and taking notes. Here's some examples of successful models with highly likable personalities; AmberCutie, JessiD, D0mino, MadisonLeigh, EvaLee, JoleneJolene, etc. (I apologize if I forget some of you, I'm recalling them off the top of my head). Additionally, the other benefits of creating a member account include; bringing about a new perspective, and an insight into the dynamics of MFC as a whole. You could earn yourself a regular from helping a newbie, too!

Be vocal; The use of text cannot convey the same level of intimacy and emotion as speech. Heck, some people would stay in your room just to hear your voice. The use of text should be reserved for private messages and topics.

Don't let yourself get dragged down; To be a successful model, you have to be strong. It's almost inevitable that you're going to encounter many of asswipes on MFC - it's just a place that attracts the worst people of the internet to join. The ages-old ideology regarding misogynistic views still surrounds the adult industry, unfortunately. You will encounter some bad experiences on the site, but there's good experiences to be had too. In the highly competitive world of MFC, it's sink or swim, so be the model who swims! If there's an obvious troll, you can choose to either ban him or to troll him back. To do neither is against your self-interest, as it hurts your room - trolls can elicit drama and damage morale very quickly, which drives away your customers. It's suggested for you to ban them asap, as the alternative requires neglecting your room (which isn't beneficial to you).

Games; If you're struggling to bring something new to the table, then the utilization of games could help entertain your customers. Or, at least, it could provide some entertainment for yourself. A comprehensive post by a fellow member here should have all the advice you would need on this; viewtopic.php?p=86360#p90477.

I think I've covered most aspects of MFC. There's always more, which you could more specifically ask assistance for. I hope this post doesn't bore you, I apologize for its length.

Good luck with your endeavors,
~ hornygods.
This was so extremely helpful, thank you very much! *hugs&kisses*

Disclaimer: I understand that I'm not a model. I'm here to provide some relevant insight from a member's perspective.

First and foremost; Welcome to the ACF! It's nice to see new members joining our community.

As others have already suggested; it's a good idea to verify that you're a model here to acquire the official model status. I believe you need to provide a picture of yourself with a written note which states the name of the forum (AmberCutie Forums, or AmberCutie should be fine) in order to verify your identity. By gaining access to the model's only boards, you can learn a lot of the do's and don't of the camming industry. Our objective as a forum is to help models prosper. I personally wish you to have an enjoyable time on MFC - it's a very unique experience.

In regards to your questions about initiating shows (Groups, Privates, Skype);

It's the member's responsibility to send a request to enter a private/group show. It's customary for some nudity to occur during the duration of the show (on your part), but it's not mandatory. It's in the rules for you to inform the member within the first minute if you're going to do a non-nude show though, as private shows are quite expensive at 60tokens/minute (which costs between $5-6 for the member, per minute).

To establish some clear boundaries, you should consider making a good profile first. Good profiles shouldn't be like a questionnaire - it should be a way for members to get to know about you. It should include a set of rules and boundaries, a FAQ section which answers the commonly asked questions (which eventually becomes an annoyance, e.g. 'do u do skype an paypal bb?', 'r ur boobs real bb?', etc.), and a section for learning more about you. It may also act as a place for advertising miscellaneous sales, like videos/pic sets, and panties for example.

A general rule of thumb on determining whether a profile is 'good' would be to imagine if you stumbled across a profile that looked exactly like your own, that you'd find it enlightening and captivating. After all, it could be the difference between establishing a group of 'regulars' (loyal members who enjoy your company, therefore comes to your room frequently) or not.

Also, it's a good idea to discuss in private chat about the expectations - you don't want to initiate a private to be pressured into adhering to an absurd request (MFC manages to attract an abundance of strange people), and it's a good idea to have a token minimum for private chats (it's typically 300-400, but for a newer model like yourself, it may have to be slightly lower). Remember; It's not just a job, you're supposed to have fun too. Don't throw away your dignity for extra tokens - make sure you're comfortable with the requests before accepting them. It'll save you the regret later.

Do note that MFC does not endorse the use of Skype. It's disadvantageous for many reasons, so it's best to stick with private/group shows only. If you're reported to do adult-orientated transactions using Paypal (the reason why 'Skype and Paypal' is so frequently requested), the company would freeze your account and return the funds to the consumer. It's essentially giving away a free show. On the flipside, Skype shows could act as a nice raffle prize (the use of games is pretty common here on MFC) as it's more intimate than a private show, and the video feed provides greater clarity + is less likely to freeze up.

On the topic of cameras; It's suggested for models to invest in a good camera with strategic lighting. If you've got established a fan base, then you want to make sure that your members are enjoying the visual experience. The suggested cameras for purchase; Logitech 9000, or the Logitech C910. The importance of investing in a good camera and a few lamps is very high for anyone who wants to take camming seriously; the difference between the feed is phenomenal. The differences could be in pixellation, colour distortion, motion blur, speed of auto-focus, etc. It's a basic principle that members are more willing to join a room with a better quality feed.

Other semi-relevant stuff;

As mentioned above; don't forget the lamps! You want to be clearly visible; an adequately lit room is a more positive atmosphere than a dimly lit one. Do make sure that the lighting doesn't obscure the visual quality though - light saturation could lower the quality of the feed. Your walls and surfaces should non-light absorbent - for example, the use of dark curtains could sometimes counteract the effect of the lamps.

Don't forget a watermark! On the internet, it's not uncommon for your shows to be recorded and uploaded onto a tube site. It's unavoidable, so your objective should be to turn that to your advantage. There's a program called 'ManyCam' that could place a watermark on your feed, which acts as free advertising for yourself. Jessi's post here is a fine example of what to do; viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1140&start=210#p127064. One thing you can't do is to claim copyrights on it, as you've agreed in your contract that all feeds, pictures, etc. of yourself are copyrighted by MyFreeCams.

Personality... there's so much to talk about here. Like most men, members think with their penis first, so it's important that you're visually appealing - that gets them through the door. Once that's achieved, you want to keep them in (and returning for more) with a highly desirable personality; it's the ultimate driving force of member retention.

Firstly, be positive! Having an upbeat, positive attitude, being open to new ideas, being appreciative of humour, etc. are all factored into one's personality. Members feel more relaxed and comfortable when you're positive as a model, so they're more likely to want to spend money on you. They come on MFC to immerse themselves into a fantasy, to socialize with models/members, and to escape reality. Being a Debbie-Downer is counterproductive (thus against self-interest) because it drives members away; they get enough shit in real life without an additional reminder.

Be yourself, not a duplicate of someone else. Why would a member tip an imitation of someone else? They want something that only you could offer, since that's what they're buying. They're spending money on you. Also, when I say 'be yourself', I actually mean 'be your best self' - it honestly helps you to stay motivated for camming. You want to be unique, desirable, and humourous - but you don't want to come across as an oddball. It may be wise to observe other model's successes/failures by creating a premium account and taking notes. Here's some examples of successful models with highly likable personalities; AmberCutie, JessiD, D0mino, MadisonLeigh, EvaLee, JoleneJolene, etc. (I apologize if I forget some of you, I'm recalling them off the top of my head). Additionally, the other benefits of creating a member account include; bringing about a new perspective, and an insight into the dynamics of MFC as a whole. You could earn yourself a regular from helping a newbie, too!

Be vocal; The use of text cannot convey the same level of intimacy and emotion as speech. Heck, some people would stay in your room just to hear your voice. The use of text should be reserved for private messages and topics.

Don't let yourself get dragged down; To be a successful model, you have to be strong. It's almost inevitable that you're going to encounter many of asswipes on MFC - it's just a place that attracts the worst people of the internet to join. The ages-old ideology regarding misogynistic views still surrounds the adult industry, unfortunately. You will encounter some bad experiences on the site, but there's good experiences to be had too. In the highly competitive world of MFC, it's sink or swim, so be the model who swims! If there's an obvious troll, you can choose to either ban him or to troll him back. To do neither is against your self-interest, as it hurts your room - trolls can elicit drama and damage morale very quickly, which drives away your customers. It's suggested for you to ban them asap, as the alternative requires neglecting your room (which isn't beneficial to you).

Games; If you're struggling to bring something new to the table, then the utilization of games could help entertain your customers. Or, at least, it could provide some entertainment for yourself. A comprehensive post by a fellow member here should have all the advice you would need on this; viewtopic.php?p=86360#p90477.

I think I've covered most aspects of MFC. There's always more, which you could more specifically ask assistance for. I hope this post doesn't bore you, I apologize for its length.

Good luck with your endeavors,
~ hornygods.

Really really GREAT info thank you!! I'm wondering if you have any tips for getting premiums into your room? I have officially started my month 2 on MFC and I have a few regulars but they arent always on and when they are I will sometimes pm them and they will come into my room, but I have had a lot of trouble getting new people into my room. Sometimes its completely empty with maybe 1 or 2 members that arent saying anything or arent tipping. I will ask a ton of questions to get conversation started. I will also dance, smile, be cute, laugh (at literally nothing haha), show different angles, different parts of my body, ect and still nothing. I'm starting to get discouraged but I know that will get me nowhere. I have an active twitter and snapchat and always make it known that I'm going on. I just got off cam after making $20 in like 4 hours. I know that my camscore will drop heavily if it keeps up like that so I logged off. Just any other advice on getting people into my room would be AMAZING!
Thanks!

Reactions: Jess Stormborn
Really really GREAT info thank you!! I'm wondering if you have any tips for getting premiums into your room? I have officially started my month 2 on MFC and I have a few regulars but they arent always on and when they are I will sometimes pm them and they will come into my room, but I have had a lot of trouble getting new people into my room. Sometimes its completely empty with maybe 1 or 2 members that arent saying anything or arent tipping. I will ask a ton of questions to get conversation started. I will also dance, smile, be cute, laugh (at literally nothing haha), show different angles, different parts of my body, ect and still nothing. I'm starting to get discouraged but I know that will get me nowhere. I have an active twitter and snapchat and always make it known that I'm going on. I just got off cam after making $20 in like 4 hours. I know that my camscore will drop heavily if it keeps up like that so I logged off. Just any other advice on getting people into my room would be AMAZING!
Thanks!
I would love to know any feedback for this, too. I've only been around for like 3 weeks, so I know that's too soon to really have a "fan base" but I do have few regulars that aren't always on as well. But for the future, I'd love to get any ideas! I also want to make friends with other models but I worry like they'll look at other models as "competition" :( But I just want frans!

Reactions: MizDelilahDee