AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Sent a wire transfer, never got the tokens.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2016
Hi all,

I've been a CB (very) regular user for 17 months now, I've done many wire transfers for tokens (always upward of 1000$, and over 8'000$ in total), I spend a lot of time on the site and love it, made many friends and been having a lot of fun.

This is what happened to me this time :

About 16 days ago, I sent a wire from my bank for 700 euros (about 800$), and waited for about a week and started wondering why it was taking longer than usual. I sent several emails to support & billing but always got the same usual automated response (thank you for providing notification of wire being sent .... blablabla)

after 2 weeks I finally decided to contact Shirley (from CB team) for help by email, she was very fast to answer and forwarded my complaint to support.

She got an answer from them and wrote this back to me :

Dear ,

I think you are asking why your wire for tokens is taking time.
It appears the tokens have been added to your account.
-Shirley
Twitter.com/Chaturbate

So I immediately checked my account again, the problem is that my account was never credited any token at all (there has been no token movement on my account for the last 2 months, in or out),

so I answered back saying that there must be a mistake or they credited a wrong account, I sent several emails with screenshots of my token activity and also asking for a proof that they actually credited my account but all my emails since then have been completely ignored.
I tried to contact support by phone, twitter, CB onsite contact form, more emails... but nothing.

So this is kind of my last hope, I don't make much and those 700$ is a month salary for me. So I would really be pained to let this go, I think if this isn't sorted out, I would consider leaving CB all together cause I would consider it stealing. I really hope someone out there can help me figure out a way out of this

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi all,

I've been a CB (very) regular user for 17 months now, I've done many wire transfers for tokens (always upward of 1000$, and over 8'000$ in total), I spend a lot of time on the site and love it, made many friends and been having a lot of fun.

This is what happened to me this time :

About 16 days ago, I sent a wire from my bank for 700 euros (about 800$), and waited for about a week and started wondering why it was taking longer than usual. I sent several emails to support & billing but always got the same usual automated response (thank you for providing notification of wire being sent .... blablabla)

after 2 weeks I finally decided to contact Shirley (from CB team) for help by email, she was very fast to answer and forwarded my complaint to support.

She got an answer from them and wrote this back to me :

Dear ,

I think you are asking why your wire for tokens is taking time.
It appears the tokens have been added to your account.
-Shirley
Twitter.com/Chaturbate

So I immediately checked my account again, the problem is that my account was never credited any token at all (there has been no token movement on my account for the last 2 months, in or out),

so I answered back saying that there must be a mistake or they credited a wrong account, I sent several emails with screenshots of my token activity and also asking for a proof that they actually credited my account but all my emails since then have been completely ignored.
I tried to contact support by phone, twitter, CB onsite contact form, more emails... but nothing.

So this is kind of my last hope, I don't make much and those 700$ is a month salary for me. So I would really be pained to let this go, I think if this isn't sorted out, I would consider leaving CB all together cause I would consider it stealing. I really hope someone out there can help me figure out a way out of this

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I am very sorry that your question was not answered in a satisfying way. Please provide your CB user name to me, either in this thread or on my @punker barbie profile and I will follow up with Support on this situation. Please note that both support and I may have additional questions for you to verify your account and payment method, to finally solve this to your satisfaction. Thank you.

I am very sorry that your question was not answered in a satisfying way. Please provide your CB user name to me, either in this thread or on my @punker barbie profile and I will follow up with Support on this situation. Please note that both support and I may have additional questions for you to verify your account and payment method, to finally solve this to your satisfaction. Thank you.

My CB username is microbixxmini

I would like nothing more to just put this whole thing behind, thank you for your help.

n.b : I'm willing to answer all questions you may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.