AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about MFC Share

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2017
Twitter Username
@lucycosmosmfc
MFC Username
LucyCosmos
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000974907/lucycosmos/
so I'm loving the new feature, and this may be a bit of a "face-palm" "derp" question... but I was wondering with the options being to purchase with tokens and password, members don't have to pay the token amount if they are given a picset password as a prize, correct? Just wanna make sure before I make it a prize in any of the games I play. Thanks!

Reactions: AlyssaYoung
Has anybody had any problems uploading content on MFC Share via iPhone? I record a lot on my phone because I haven't gotten super fancy yet but when I try to upload it just refreshes the page. Im about ready to pull my hair out. I know I can upload to my computer and upload from there but I'm just wondering if anybody has had the same problem/knows how to bypass it?

Has anybody had any problems uploading content on MFC Share via iPhone? I record a lot on my phone because I haven't gotten super fancy yet but when I try to upload it just refreshes the page. Im about ready to pull my hair out. I know I can upload to my computer and upload from there but I'm just wondering if anybody has had the same problem/knows how to bypass it?

I haven't tried using my iphone for any recording or uploading, i use my webcam for now... i would try posting in the thread asking, though :)

I have been trying to upload from my iPhone Vids that is put on my cloud to my iMac Movies on my iMac I give up. I am worried its a Mac thing. MFC doesn't make ANYthhing Easy or clear for Models. its the most Un Friendly program ever for me and I end up feeling so defeated and not camming at all after I try to do something new. I would like to put up my Vids. I also Need help setting my Private Shows so they cant "pull out" after 50 tokens. I've been at this awhile maybe it's just me Good luck I feel you

I have been trying to upload from my iPhone Vids that is put on my cloud to my iMac Movies on my iMac I give up. I am worried its a Mac thing. MFC doesn't make ANYthhing Easy or clear for Models. its the most Un Friendly program ever for me and I end up feeling so defeated and not camming at all after I try to do something new. I would like to put up my Vids. I also Need help setting my Private Shows so they cant "pull out" after 50 tokens. I've been at this awhile maybe it's just me Good luck I feel you
I help my friend with her Share site and I upload videos for her from my Mac all the time. Never had a problem. I've never tried from iPhone of course but it works fine on Mac. If you have any questions on Share site let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.