AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

One year since Trump's election

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring-back-our-girls-573639.jpg

Which previous POTUS had to deal with a fully capable nuclear NorK?

Oh ya, and my father fought in the Korean war, so this "CURRENT" dictator bullshit doesn't fly either.

I too wish we didn't have to be the world police, but sometimes it's necessarily forced upon us.

I've had family in the military as well. Including my father. Big whoop. You said Trump was forced into it but fact remains he wasn't. He volunteered and paid for the presidency. And all he is dealing with is the CURRENT dictator. It's not bullshit when it's the truth. Also if Trump tells us anything we aren't actually forced into anything. We choose things we do as a country. Look at him pulling out of deals left and right. He can enter new ones as well. He could pull troops, send troops, and do what the hell ever at a whim pretty much. That's not being forced to do shit, those are active choices people make. The fact that we go into certain countries who need help and ignore others is even further proof of that. We send aid when it suits us and ignore places who need it even more.

Reactions: AudriTwo
WHat?

Damned if we do & damned if we don't in the world of politics.
I got no problem with Trump mouthing off at N.K. I am also very suspicious about much of the media spin that has been surrounding the whole thing.

But there is no way I can buy the last 20 years as us "being forced into being the world's police". "The USA has been seized by a criminal corporate cabal" sounds more accurate.

No idea if Trump's election is going to get us back on the right track or not, but I am pretty convinced that it was the only shot we had.

But there is no way I can buy the last 20 years as us "being forced into being the world's police". "The USA has been seized by a criminal corporate cabal" sounds more accurate.

Not a chance... Hillary's failures in Benghazi, Obama's "do nothing offensive" approach regarding Crimea topped off with his lame Iran deal along with empty threats about crossing the proverbially red line in Syria emboldened every nation that hates the USA, especially the paranoid little nutjob in brainwashed NorKsville.

Not a chance... Hillary's failures in Benghazi, Obama's "do nothing offensive" approach regarding Crimea topped off with his lame Iran deal along with empty threats about crossing the proverbially red line in Syria emboldened every nation that hates the USA, especially the paranoid little nutjob in brainwashed NorKsville.
Not looking just at Obama/Hillary. And I am not looking at the idiot fodder like Benghazi, or Crimea (which I have a lot of questions about). I'll leave the obsessing over that shit for partisan simpletons who can't get any further than regurgitating talking points.

That "idiot fodder" was proof agreeing with your statement regarding "there is no way I can buy the last 20 years as us "being forced into being the world's police".

Like it or not, sometimes we are the only/best option.

That "idiot fodder" was proof agreeing with your statement regarding "there is no way I can buy the last 20 years as us "being forced into being the world's police".

Like it or not, sometimes we are the only/best option.
I don't know all the facts, but there seems to be much more evidence for the USA being a nation that has embarked on wars of aggression at this point. The "War on Terror" is about as plausible as "Russian collusion/interference by way of FB ads".

And I don't believe for a minute it was just "Obama/Hillary"; I think there is a stronger case to be made for entrenched corruption, going back at least until the Reagan years.

There have been too many lies, too much manipulation, for me to seriously believe that we are some sort of noble police force on the world stage. The videos of John McCain being confronted by veterans from 2013 come to mind here...

The "War on Terror" is about as plausible as "Russian collusion/interference by way of FB ads".

Bullshit!

What else would you call it?

War on Islamic extremists or domestic brainwashed extremists that can...???

We are far from being a noble world police force.

The warmongering greedy political profiteers sicken me, but aside from a total government overhaul, there's not much we can do unless they totally screw up.

Our government has grown way too large for any of us to do much about it outside of the voting booth.

IIRC, it was McCain that passed a bill stating government officials could no longer take advantage of what they learned about businesses and stock trades.

They're held to their own standards, vote themselves raises whenever they want and just about every one them is a millionaire.

Ethics panel investigations are a joke.

Term limits need to be applied so career politicians like Pelosi are but a vague memory.

Reactions: Booty_4U
Bullshit!

What else would you call it?

War on Islamic extremists or domestic brainwashed extremists that can...???
Well, you and I agree more than disagree in your post. But this bit....I consider the War on Terror a fraud. From the top, not the boots on the ground. I don't believe the official version of 9/11 (or 7/7, and the Moscow apartment bombings for that matter).

Sort of funny, Obama was against the lawsuit against the Saudi's over 9/11. Said it would open the US govt up to similar lawsuits. No kidding. :hilarious:

I hate to sound cynical, but it looks to my like we have been taken over by war criminals, fraudsters, and human traffickers who are going to loot every square inch of the world they can with a 'let them eat cake' mentality for anybody they can't use.

As far as voting goes, I think it is about as useful as writing your candidate down on a square of toilet paper in doo-doo and flushing it down the toilet. Just about all the downballot positions last election had ONE candidate in my area. And instead of backing up and trying to salvage what is left of our constitution, the social justice cult and the 'patriot' crowd seem hell bent on seeing who can trash the rest of it the fastest.

Guess I am thoroughly demoralized atm.

I consider the War on Terror a fraud. From the top, not the boots on the ground. I don't believe the official version of 9/11 (or 7/7, and the Moscow apartment bombings for that matter)

Feel free to believe whatever you want.

BTW, boots on the ground are filled with real living human beings, sons or daughters, sisters or brothers, fathers or mothers....

Feel free to believe whatever you want.
First off, not what I want. I would love to be incorrect about this. It is one thing when you can discount something as a rumor, or perhaps foreign propaganda. Quite another when it is a matter of public record.

BTW, boots on the ground are filled with real living human beings, sons or daughters, sisters or brothers, fathers or mothers....
That sounds a little like emotional blackmail, and it doesn't add one bit to wherever you are coming from.

I made it very clear Mr. Boce, I consider the blame lies with treason at the top, and NOT with the boots on the ground, and for you to pull such a line out of your ass makes me wonder if your whole worldview isn't bankrupt, both morally and intellectually.

When you read about the Phoenix Program, are you proud of your country? When American military and intelligence personnel come forward and tell you similar things are happening again, does it bother you? Or are you too busy sitting there fuming like a pissy-britches because everybody won't stand for your flag at your weekly corporate NFL circus?

Reactions: Teagan
I made it very clear Mr. Boce, I consider the blame lies with treason at the top, and NOT with the boots on the ground, and for you to pull such a line out of your ass makes me wonder if your whole worldview isn't bankrupt, both morally and intellectually.

"Boots on the ground" has always been a phrase I've despised, especially when used by politicians, media, and others that never served, or even by military officers that can diminish soldiers to such a degree.

Reactions: JickyJuly
More Benghazi idiot fodder...

Abu Khatallah was convicted of two counts of conspiracy to provide material support to terrorists, one count of maliciously destroying U.S. property, and one count of using a semiautomatic weapon during a crime of violence.

But he was acquitted of four counts of murder and all other charges, including attempted murder, in the deaths of U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.

"Boots on the ground" has always been a phrase I've despised, especially when used by politicians, media, and others that never served, or even by military officers that can diminish soldiers to such a degree.
I am not any of those groups you mentioned.

Far more disgusting to me is the "throw the dead bodies at the politicians" game, the most recent example being the SF deaths in Niger.
If somehow my response made you feel like I was attacking you, I wasn't.
Maybe I kneejerked with my response. You bringing up the service members like that smacked of the defense I heard of the Bush admins trainwreckery around 10 years ago, when objections were often pushed aside with the "support the troops" mentality. Apologies.
More Benghazi idiot fodder...

Abu Khatallah was convicted of two counts of conspiracy to provide material support to terrorists...
Indeed. And if it comes out that the USA arming terrorists wasn't a "debunked conspiracy theory" as rightwingwatch.org claimed, will we hold our own criminals to account?

He's pretty spot on in regards to the amount of money that's being pissed away outside of our country. We have too many issues here to justify spending that money elsewhere.

When you read about the Phoenix Program, are you proud of your country? When American military and intelligence personnel come forward and tell you similar things are happening again, does it bother you? Or are you too busy sitting there fuming like a pissy-britches because everybody won't stand for your flag at your weekly corporate NFL circus?

Happening again? It never stopped, and I don't agree with our intervention of another nation's sovereignty. Just as I don't agree with others doing to us as well.

Flag protests, and many other hot-topic social issues are meant to distract us from real issues that are going on. It's interesting in how conveniently a social issue crops up when the heat starts being applied to the Gov't.

The deeper I dig, the muddier things get.

New law: all politicians get a 2 min trial to determine if they are involved with a PAC or "Foundation", if found guilty an immediate walk to the gallows.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/24358/tom-hanks-trumps-claims-fake-news-meant-bolster-hank-berrien
“I believe he called CNN ‘fake news."
"...as an American, it concerns me, because it’s monkeying around with our Constitution. It’s relatively obvious, I think, as what is trying to go forward. When you tear down these institutions to a level and say you can’t believe anything that is in any of them, that raises the stock of those agenda-filled other institutions and what not so that if you can’t believe them, well that means you get to believe some of the other stuff that is in these and so what is happening is that dilution, the dilution of the great … they’re throwing dirt and oil into a bucket of water. So it all becomes undrinkable after a while." ~ Tom Hanks
Afraid Mr. Hanks is going in the bucket right along with Morgan Freeman. I can't help but wonder, does he really believe this, or is somebody pulling his strings? It is delusional. Like literally delusional.

When I take the political spectrum tests, I usually wind up somewhere in social libertarian country (unless I take it imagining myself in charge, then I am right up there with Hitler). But there is a whole lotta garbage being put out by the non-right outlets that is so bad I am starting to wonder if they aren't intentionally trying to push people to the right. And they are completely omitting some very serious things that I have some real WTF questions about.

https://thefederalist.com/2017/11/30/im-liberal-agree-sean-hannity-american-journalism-dead/
This is much closer to where I am at. If you are so desperate to cling to a narrative that you can't tell the truth, then you are nothing more than a liar.

Not sure why Franken is delaying the inevitable. The accusations will only keep coming until he is gone. Get it over with already.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Afraid Mr. Hanks is going in the bucket right along with Morgan Freeman.
Hey now... Morgan Freeman's Bucket List was not only funny, but a damn good movie afaic. In fact, I like just about every movie he's been in.

Anyway... How can you expect hokeywood liberal elites to have any a grasp on reality?

I did like Clint Eastwood's empty chair thing though, and I've often yelled at kids to get off my lawn.

Hey now... Morgan Freeman's Bucket List was not only funny, but a damn good movie afaic. In fact, I like just about every movie he's been in.
Oh he has always been one of my favorite actors. At least up until this role...

At least they admit in the opening it is an imaginary movie script. 2+2=5

Putin may not be a good guy, but he didn't get me to distrust the media. Catching them repeatedly lying did that; and not even good lies, but silly ones I am expected to just pretend I forgot about when the truth comes out.

no truth in Pravda

Even in dark times, never lose the ability to laugh so hard you fall out of your chair...

Status
Not open for further replies.