AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Good to know. I'm assuming that applies to copyrighted imagery though, since music doesn't seem to get anyone banned right? I'm thinking something like D&D or World of Darkness, especially if you kept the books off screen would be hard to get banned over, but I could be wrong.

Maybe you could shoot support an email first? I would hate for you to go through all of that trouble only to be banned or warned for it. I know with my followers that when CB gets on my case or I have an issue with them they're ready to rapidly attack support with a ton of emails. While flattering, it doesn't put the model in a great light even though she can't personally stop them from contacting support.

Reactions: Lexi Lovegood
he one question that drives me the most insanse is "what's up?"

To me, an American, "What's up?" is an inquiry into any problems one may have

I literally don't know how to answer this question correctly, my family has always replied to it with "the ceiling/sky/roof/what the fuck ever is directly over my head right now". When people ask me on cam, I actually look up, shrug, and say "the ceiling".

This is what happens when you're raised by smartasses.

I literally don't know how to answer this question correctly, my family has always replied to it with "the ceiling/sky/roof/what the fuck ever is directly over my head right now". When people ask me on cam, I actually look up, shrug, and say "the ceiling".

This is what happens when you're raised by smartasses.

Whenever a guy hits me with "Sup" or "Whats up?" I hit them back with DIS DICK! And then we laugh and we laugh. :rofl:

I made an audio inspired by the things guys have said to me during my time as a sexworker for my new podcast. This one is a shout out to the foot fetishist who don't like to tip. #ShitGuysSayToCamgirls

I never understood why they visit cam rooms with no sound. What’s the point? If I take all my time typing out to you it takes away too much attention from the room...probably what they want. I honestly block anybody who demands that I type because “my wife is here” or “no sound” they are not that special.

For the guys who ask me to type, I tell them I will for a tip or if they go private. They almost always leave immediately. lol I'm not doing that shit for free-ain't nobody got time for that!

I hate the "you ok?"/"you look bored/tired/mad" also. If I'm not smiling, that doesn't mean I'm bored, tired, or mad. I am almost always smiling, and then when I'm smiling, I get "why are you so happy/why are you always smiling?" once in a while too. I can't win! Damned if I do, damned if I don't, it feels like sometimes.

Dudes need to be more clear on whether they're trying to compliment or insult, yo.

upload_2018-3-6_1-6-19.png

upload_2018-3-6_1-6-33.png

Are we negging? Are we just bad at compliments? I can never be sure with these dudes.

"CARMITA BONITA THE MY DREAM IS I SMELL YOUR ANUS THEN I WANT YOU TO REALIZE MY DREAM OF STANDING UNTO MY FRONT, OPEN YOUR NAUGHTY AND LET'S GET A SMELL IN YOUR ANUS,THEN IS MY DREAM I TO SMELL THE YOUR ANUS "

"Do u have a dog or a cat? If so how much to feed your pet boogers?"

"AND THEN CARMITA BONITA YOU HAS READ THE MY LETTER? WHAT IS YOUR DECISION? I want to know if DO YOU WANNA DATE ME ? YES OR NO AND WHY? AND I WANT YOU TO ANSWER THIS LETTER AND A HUG !!!!!! I HOPE YOUR ANSWER"

Wtf is my life lmao

I chatted with a grey in my room for a couple days because it was slow and he was a decent conversationalist and he planned our whole life together and sent me an email about it in Twitter. I just very politely turned him down and he blew up at me like I'd wronged him in some way. o_O

Asking me if I've ever farted on my mom's forehead.

Man, if your weird, no-token having, freeloading ass don't go SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE with your back-to-back "farting fetish" questions...

Asking me if I've ever farted on my mom's forehead.

Man, if your weird, no-token having, freeloading ass don't go SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE with your back-to-back "farting fetish" questions...

I had some freeloader keep asking foot fetish questions last night, boy they hate it when you reply to every question with "I'd love to discuss that in private!" Sorry not sorry, I'm not telling you what my feet smell like at the end of the day for free. Or I will, but I'll be a smartass and say "they smell like feet, duh!"

I had some freeloader keep asking foot fetish questions last night, boy they hate it when you reply to every question with "I'd love to discuss that in private!" Sorry not sorry, I'm not telling you what my feet smell like at the end of the day for free. Or I will, but I'll be a smartass and say "they smell like feet, duh!"

You should trap-ban/silence/kick them..
"They smell wonderful, want to smell them? Lean in and sniff..." then when they type something, kick their ass and start laughing like an evil person possessed lol.

I never want to sound like I'm kink shaming but I just don't get the appeal of feet. More power to those that enjoy them but I just don't see it.

@CoffeeKnight I don't think it's kink shaming to say that. More of an opinion than making fun of. Not meant to change your opinion, but most foot guys I come across seem more interested in seeing the full body. Personally I'm into footsie, and pointed/tiptoes (pretty sure the latter is due to years of ballet).

No biggie if you can't relate to a fetish though. Plenty of things camgirls do on cam that they do simply because it's easy enough to do.

That makes so much more sense. What a weird thing to say. Then again there's an entire province in my country that says "whada ya at?" So who am I as a Canadian to judge.

What you talking aboot?

For the guys who ask me to type, I tell them I will for a tip or if they go private. They almost always leave immediately. lol I'm not doing that shit for free-ain't nobody got time for that!

I hate the "you ok?"/"you look bored/tired/mad" also. If I'm not smiling, that doesn't mean I'm bored, tired, or mad. I am almost always smiling, and then when I'm smiling, I get "why are you so happy/why are you always smiling?" once in a while too. I can't win! Damned if I do, damned if I don't, it feels like sometimes.

If I'm a regular, I can usually pick up on when something might be out of the ordinary for her and I'll politely inquire via PM so as to keep things off the main chat if she doesn't want to talk about it there. Otherwise, if it's one I'm not familiar with, I will very rarely ever inquire. But, if so, that'd be after having been in her room for a bit to see if it isnt her personality or an act.

I never want to sound like I'm kink shaming but I just don't get the appeal of feet. More power to those that enjoy them but I just don't see it.

I have the same view. I think some women have cute feet. But, not something that "does it" for me like it would others. About the only time I dig feet is when I want to give a foot massage to someone. But, even then, it's not for sexual purposes. More because I know they were on their feet all day, or we might be sitting next to one another and I just happen to start doing it unconsciously. But, I've also had some women freak out, because they don't like people touching their feet.

Guys who get so caught up talking to each other, trying to show each other up, they forget I'm even there. Dick measuring contest.

Basically, everything in this vid:

Argue in a tip, enjoy more of deze lips.
Argue in gray, get blocked for the day.
Sometimes, you just have to pull out the "chat only for tip x amount" bot... boyz b gross.
That said, my dick b bigger than all y'all. Sometimes, I really want to whip that line out on them in chat, shut them up for good. Like enough with the insults, you're not impressing me, or the other dude neither. This is just sad...

Also, "I want to cum in ur eyes, so everywhere u go u see me"
WTF.

Apparently reading a bitch's profile is just too damn difficult - that's what his "work for it" comment is about. He left when I pointed out that profiles exist so people don't have to ask repetitive questions.

upload_2018-3-12_4-26-1.png

the best is when you are in the throngs of a cum show/ or hit goal to do some 'batin and members ask,"hows it going" or "hru?" ..in a couple show, in the heat of anal, i had people asking about what color i use for my hair, and how often i dye it...um. srsly? I totally get the snark going when peeps do the mmmmm thing too... "are you eating something tasty? do tell.." or "must be good a meal to type it in here!" Also, i frickin LOVE some of the great usernames ive encountered on cb. I like to screencap those... and these instances,
"death has entered the room",
"satan has entered the room"
"jezuss has entered the room"
"death has left the room"
......WHOA this is monumental!

the best is when you are in the throngs of a cum show/ or hit goal to do some 'batin and members ask,"hows it going" or "hru?" ..in a couple show, in the heat of anal, i had people asking about what color i use for my hair, and how often i dye it...um. srsly?

That is also a prime time to request pm. Repeatedly.

That is also a prime time to request pm. Repeatedly.

And to ask upon room entry, "hi. hru.pm?" or "hi. hows it going tonite. mmmmmmm looks hot." *doesnt tip* " move the camera lower." ANNNNND "mmmmm woooow I could fuck you better than that bb. You should pm me"

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I will never understand why dudes think that they have to reply to tweets with pictures of their stupid dicks (sending unsolicited dick pics makes your dick a stupid dick. It's stupid because it doesn't realise that people don't want to see it unless they've asked).

Like, yeah, lots of things that cam models post are sexy, because we want your boner to tell you, "yeah, click on that and buy it! it's hot!" But I have never seen something that turned me on and thought, "you know what I should do? Post a picture of my wet pussy!" Instead, I reply with "OMG your boobs look so good!" or whatever happens to be appropriate as a response.

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou
the best is when you are in the throngs of a cum show/ or hit goal to do some 'batin and members ask,"hows it going" or "hru?"

I am CRACKING UP because this is so true! You're in the middle of something (applying oil...or clapping that ass...or whatever), and they ask "Fox...you see the Black Panther movie yet?"

HAHA. Now why can't you make conversation like that when I ask y'all "How was your day?" Lmao.

I am CRACKING UP because this is so true! You're in the middle of something (applying oil...or clapping that ass...or whatever), and they ask "Fox...you see the Black Panther movie yet?"

HAHA. Now why can't you make conversation like that when I ask y'all "How was your day?" Lmao.

haha I admit, I enter a room and just instinctively ask stuff like that. In a genuinely nice, sincere way but my brain will also process what is happening and I will comment after with maybe something like "I guess it's going good by the looks of [whatever is happening]". Or you know, something like that at least.

But you have to love the people that are somehow confused by you not coming and typing hello to them, or PMing them or whatever. I thought I was super dumb - until I found cam sites, now I just realize I am dumb lol