AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
b011de5c4e6e8ac5.png

Umm.

"Of course! The show is going to be about 2 weeks long..."

And yet women never say, "don't do that"

lol. I tell dudes at least a dozen times a night, "My name isn't honey/sweetheart/darling/babe". After 2-3 sickly sweet compliments, I tell them that their compliments mean nothing if they're not going to put their money where their mouth is. I also tell them that their compliments are gross and make me want to yak.

lol. I tell dudes at least a dozen times a night, "My name isn't honey/sweetheart/darling/babe". After 2-3 sickly sweet compliments, I tell them that their compliments mean nothing if they're not going to put their money where their mouth is. I also tell them that their compliments are gross and make me want to yak.

I always laugh at the guys who give a compliment sandwich, or similar..

"Hi bb you are a gorgeous flower..."
"...show me your tits..."
".....you're so beautiful"

I often go to clubs, pubs, parks, restaurants and many other places and compliment strangers then ask for to see them naked or do something hardcore for me.. It always goes down well and they ALWAYS say "omg yes! I will HAPPILY do that because you're the best, giving me compliments"

It's the same when I go to a strip club and tip nothing, or just put a 0.05 into a models undies and then ask for anal. They always jump to my request and do it with a huge smile on their face

:D

And yet women never say, "don't do that"

Um...yes, we do. So many men just suck at giving women good, genuine compliments without fucking it up somehow. Lmao. Wind up giving us a backhanded compliment (and then you're clueless as to why we're suddenly annoyed with you)...or sounding creepy...or your compliment suddenly turns into you bashing other women...

For example, if you think we have beautiful boobs, just say it and leave it at that. There's no need to add in remarks like "I'm so tired of these bitches on here with the fake tits." Whoa, dude. Chill. And the "I like a woman with a little meat on her bones" guys ranting about skinny women. See, all that just ain't necessary.

Um...yes, we do. So many men just suck at giving women good, genuine compliments without fucking it up somehow. Lmao. Wind up giving us a backhanded compliment (and then you're clueless as to why we're suddenly annoyed with you)...or sounding creepy...or your compliment suddenly turns into you bashing other women...

For example, if you think we have beautiful boobs, just say it and leave it at that. There's no need to add in remarks like "I'm so tired of these bitches on here with the fake tits." Whoa, dude. Chill. And the "I like a woman with a little meat on her bones" guys ranting about skinny women. See, all that just ain't necessary.

People have generally lost the art of communicating with one another. Seduction is another art that is lost.

People have generally lost the art of communicating with one another. Seduction is another art that is lost.
I think cheesy-ish romantic talk like that can work in person from a man I at least know a little bit, enough to be attracted to him and to enjoy those kinds of compliments. But it comes across as insincere and lame online, from a random screenname that just popped into my room. It's hard not to roll my eyes and for me it's a turn off. But I have melted into a puddle of "fuck me right now" in reaction to similar lines in person from a man I'm really into.
Plus, I'm not on cam to be seduced. If a guy is trying to "seduce" me by writing some pretty but meaningless nonsense like that in my chat he's just wasting my time.

Last edited:
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Plus, I'm not on cam to be seduced. If a guy is trying to "seduce" me by writing some pretty but meaningless nonsense like that in my chat he's just wasting my time.
Right. We are already there offering whatever we are offering, they don't need to butter us up, all they need to do is start the cashflow. :stop:

I think cheesy-ish romantic talk like that can work in person from a man I at least know a little bit, enough to be attracted to him and to enjoy those kinds of compliments. But it comes across as insincere and lame online, from a random screenname that just popped into my room. It's hard not to roll my eyes and for me it's a turn off. But I have melted into a puddle of "fuck me right now" in reaction to similar lines in person from a man I'm really into.

I was making that statement from a general perspective, not necessarily from a camming one. That being said, my compliments are generally the same whether in person or to a model. Sincere, not mushy, or what I would consider over the top. Even though I do compliment, I find it kind of silly when guys go over the top on compliments or think that they're going to win over a model with something like "hey bb u have a fine ass bend over n spread so you can show me what yo look like when i fuck ya" or the mushy stuff.

Nor do I really care to read stuff like that. If they want to spit that shit out should put it in a tip note so I don't have to see it, and at least you models get something for such pathetic drivel other than a giggle or less. ;)

Reactions: CoffeeKnight
I always laugh at the guys who give a compliment sandwich, or similar..

"Hi bb you are a gorgeous flower..."
"...show me your tits..."
".....you're so beautiful"
Yes! The second compliment usually coming after you tell them to pay for their request.
This is how I see their reasoning: "Oh shit, she's asking for money - guess I should've compimented her more. Ok, here's another one... Must work this time!"

I have noticed this quite a lot recently on Chaturbate... obviously the names are always slightly different. This grey guys name has two r's in it "jvcrr" not "jvcr". But they try go to any lengths to scam models and get free shit, it's ridiculous.

View attachment 75471

It's ever more hilarious when they try to do it on Streamate. They can't attach images, so they just type "bigdick47 has tipped $5.00" and get laughed at.

Nope, I don't do discounts.

upload_2018-4-2_16-54-23.png

Did you really just ask a fat chick if she can suck her own toes? Cause HAHAHAHA NO.

upload_2018-4-2_16-54-49.png

Nope, I don't do discounts.

View attachment 75503

Did you really just ask a fat chick if she can suck her own toes? Cause HAHAHAHA NO.

View attachment 75504

I had a rude awakening one of the last times I was on SM, because I told a guy I would suck my toes in excl (I used to be able to, easily)... And I couldn't! So humiliating. Maybe he likes to see big girls try and then embarrass themselves?

I had a rude awakening one of the last times I was on SM, because I told a guy I would suck my toes in excl (I used to be able to, easily)... And I couldn't! So humiliating. Maybe he likes to see big girls try and then embarrass themselves?

Did you both turn this into a "positive" by having a laugh and joke about the fact you could but now can't or was he all serious and annoyed? I understand it could have gone either way.
Honestly for me I would have just been laughing - but in a fun way and would have hoped after you saw me laughing in a "haha" way, you'd join me and we'd just be "oh well" lol.

Yes! The second compliment usually coming after you tell them to pay for their request.
This is how I see their reasoning: "Oh shit, she's asking for money - guess I should've compimented her more. Ok, here's another one... Must work this time!"

Maybe I just notice this more because it's abrasive, but I always thought it was, compliment > request > insult

Wow you're so beautiful
Show me them tits?
Boob flash is 100 tokens
Flat chested ugly ass whore

Did you both turn this into a "positive" by having a laugh and joke about the fact you could but now can't or was he all serious and annoyed? I understand it could have gone either way.
Honestly for me I would have just been laughing - but in a fun way and would have hoped after you saw me laughing in a "haha" way, you'd join me and we'd just be "oh well" lol.

He was pretty chill. I was like "haha, sorry, I used to be able to do this" and he was like, "that's ok, thanks for trying. Bye!"

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Maybe I just notice this more because it's abrasive, but I always thought it was, compliment > request > insult

Wow you're so beautiful
Show me them tits?
Boob flash is 100 tokens
Flat chested ugly ass whore

What are you talking about? To him, that was a nat 20 in charisma. She shouldn't merely give him a discount! She should be grateful she got to not only witness but be the object of such a compliment! Sadly his intelligence wasn't high enough for insults.

What are you talking about? To him, that was a nat 20 in charisma. She shouldn't merely give him a discount! She should be grateful she got to not only witness but be the object of such a compliment! Sadly his intelligence wasn't high enough for insults.

I'm confused

I just meant in general, it seems like members usually give a compliment, ask for something, act like a dick when asked to pay

I wasn't referencing a specific occasion or model

I'm confused

I just meant in general, it seems like members usually give a compliment, ask for something, act like a dick when asked to pay

I wasn't referencing a specific occasion or model

Don't worry about it. Was making a lame dnd joke related to all the tons of members who do that to each cammer daily. Wasn't meaning any specific instance.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I know right...dumbass. I think it was even more insulting that he thought I would buy that logic lol

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for you all... but all cam models are obviously super dumb!!

I think it's funny how guys have this thought/idea that you are, even though it's they that are the moronic dumbasses - I was oblivious to just how stupid people were until I found Chaturbate. I mean, just wow!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for you all... but all cam models are obviously super dumb!!

I think it's funny how guys have this thought/idea that you are, even though it's they that are the moronic dumbasses - I was oblivious to just how stupid people were until I found Chaturbate. I mean, just wow!

I'm not on CB but I can only imagine. I have to say, the cool people I've met on MFC make up for the dumb asses. What irritates the shit out of me though is that I have "no anal" on my whiteboard, my room topic, AND my profile and people still PM me DO YOU DO ANAL. ARGH.

Reactions: Rumi_Bloom
alfamarina: pee in panties and masturbate through them - it's very popular in Japan where it's called omorashi,there are many girls that love and are doing!

alfamarina: please,pee in panty and pussy three,pull it through wet panties,let her become all red from it,RUB the pussy! On the monitor screen will not be seen that you peed in the panties and they are wet,and you will be very pleased!

alfamarina: please pee in panties! Show me your pussy,and have a wank to her,she will be all wet!To write in panties and masturbirovat pussy through wet panties is great!

I'm not on CB but I can only imagine. I have to say, the cool people I've met on MFC make up for the dumb asses. What irritates the shit out of me though is that I have "no anal" on my whiteboard, my room topic, AND my profile and people still PM me DO YOU DO ANAL. ARGH.

I get that all the time too with requests and pms.... I ask them to read my rules that I don't do C2C, so then they just stick a dick pic into pm anyway and ask me to judge and I say tip and I'll let you know what I think and they scatter quick... So many dudes want their ego either stroked or squashed about their dick size and want C2C or pics to do it and always without tip for me... I won't do it and they get mad.

I get that all the time too with requests and pms.... I ask them to read my rules that I don't do C2C, so then they just stick a dick pic into pm anyway and ask me to judge and I say tip and I'll let you know what I think and they scatter quick... So many dudes want their ego either stroked or squashed about their dick size and want C2C or pics to do it and always without tip for me... I won't do it and they get mad.

One problem might be tag searches. If you have it in your topic, people who are looking for something real quick might be searching the tag and land on you because the word is in the topic. If you type anal in the search bar tons of models show up with it in their topics. Granted they SHOULD have read the topic fully before entering your chat, but let's face it...horny members aren't exactly the best readers.