AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm not on CB but I can only imagine. I have to say, the cool people I've met on MFC make up for the dumb asses. What irritates the shit out of me though is that I have "no anal" on my whiteboard, my room topic, AND my profile and people still PM me DO YOU DO ANAL. ARGH.

I have to admit I do make that stupid error sometimes but mostly with models I am friendly and familiar with. I think it's the reason why though: I become too complacent and I know the menu and rules etc off by heart so if they then change anything, I haven't looked at the subject etc for a long time. But if I am in a new room I will always have a quick scan for the "important" things - most models have a "no this, this or that" so it's best to look but it appears there are far too many lazy dumbasses (which is ironic because in real life I am a lazy ass hahaha)

One problem might be tag searches. If you have it in your topic, people who are looking for something real quick might be searching the tag and land on you because the word is in the topic. If you type anal in the search bar tons of models show up with it in their topics. Granted they SHOULD have read the topic fully before entering your chat, but let's face it...horny members aren't exactly the best readers.

I don't have C2C or anything like that in my topics... I have busty, curvy, big boobs, cute, (whatever game playing that night in bots), pussy, cumshow, dildo, moan. That's about the gist of it. Yet I still always get the same stuff about c2c and other things clearly defined on my first page in my rules I don't do... and they appear no place in my tags as seen...

I don't have C2C or anything like that in my topics... I have busty, curvy, big boobs, cute, (whatever game playing that night in bots), pussy, cumshow, dildo, moan. That's about the gist of it. Yet I still always get the same stuff about c2c and other things clearly defined on my first page in my rules I don't do... and they appear no place in my tags as seen...

Some people forget how to read when their dick gets hard.

bitch dog.png
His response to my "hi, how are you".
He stayed in the room for quite a while after, probably hoping for a long rant from a "butthurt feminazi" - long enough for me to quietly report and ban him.
Actually, my hair has nothing to do with public stance and everything to do with health and bodily comfort. Nevertheless, any day I get on cam I have at least one man take it as a personal affront and act like I flipped a middle finger at him instead of a greeting.

Maybe I just notice this more because it's abrasive, but I always thought it was, compliment > request > insult

Wow you're so beautiful
Show me them tits?
Boob flash is 100 tokens
Flat chested ugly ass whore
Sometimes, they'll just start derailing from the business talk, trying to get you into "that relaxed, playful mood when she might flash boobs just for giggles" lol. Yeah fat chance.

Sometimes, they'll just start derailing from the business talk, trying to get you into "that relaxed, playful mood when she might flash boobs just for giggles" lol. Yeah fat chance.

I've had guys ask for flashes because they like the music I'm playing on cam. Because, of kinship, I guess. I owe free naked boobs to the exclusive fandom of rare, obscure bands (like the Gorillaz).

exclusive fandom of rare, obscure bands (like the Gorillaz).
People actually think they're obscure? They were hella popular when I was in high school!

Oh, no, they're big. I heard them in Starbucks the other day, they used to be on the radio all the time. Not sure why some dude thought our shared admiration for the Gorrilaz owed him a flash...
Wait, you don't flash your fandom buddies? That's how girls are supposed to express that warm feel of belonging when the distance is too far for a proper blowjob!

Brandon0084, March 26, 2018
You are the best baby ever from real American millennial man Patriot veteran from Houston TX United States baby name Brandon XXXXXXX (possible real last named edited out)

Just happened to notice this review on a models bio when i was reading it, not sure I'd post my full name there, but whatever floats your goat there guy...

Someone came in last night and called me a "fat chick with saggy tits". I laughed it off and admitted I have a few extra pounds but wouldn't call anyone fat. I tried to roll with my three strike rule here and kept communicating. Next message immediately said I had super saggy tits they wanted to see, and I said big not saggy really, saggy is more for when I'm older. Then they said "but you are an old bitch already" and I'm just dude... I'm only 27 chill. Banned them... It was clear all they wanted to do was insult and I'm not so cool with that. Some dirty talk sure, but saying it as plain insults just... what did they expect? This was even a dark purple name too. I feel bad banning tippers cause I'm only making about $75 a week atm at best...

Someone came in last night and called me a "fat chick with saggy tits". I laughed it off and admitted I have a few extra pounds but wouldn't call anyone fat. I tried to roll with my three strike rule here and kept communicating. Next message immediately said I had super saggy tits they wanted to see, and I said big not saggy really, saggy is more for when I'm older. Then they said "but you are an old bitch already" and I'm just dude... I'm only 27 chill. Banned them... It was clear all they wanted to do was insult and I'm not so cool with that. Some dirty talk sure, but saying it as plain insults just... what did they expect? This was even a dark purple name too. I feel bad banning tippers cause I'm only making about $75 a week atm at best...

The other night some guy on MFC pointed out I have a big nose (no shit Sherlock), and called me fat. Sooooo.....banned. I've gotten the saggy tits comment as well. I told the dude the saggyness of my tits is preferable to his microscopic dick and banned.

Oh another thing that annoys the shit out of me. Guys making the statement: "I have a 10/12/14 inch cock wanna see?" So I say prove it asshole, hold up a ruler next to your dick on cam and if it really is x measurement I'll give you a week of free snapchat. I had a guy the other night who kept saying "I'm looking for a ruler, can you give a peek?" "OMG I can't find a ruler" and continued to beg for mercy for like 10 minutes. I now call it the Delilah Dick Challenge and it cracks my regulars the hell up LMAO.

one time a dude really did have a 14 inch cock. So I gave him a month of free snapchat and I'm trying to convince him to start cam modeling because he would make a killing.

"I have a 10/12/14 inch cock wanna see?"

The average vagina is only 6 inches deep, what the fuck do they think they're gonna do with the extra 4-8" of dick?

RIP everyone's cervix.
I don't even have one and I crossed my legs in sympathy.

Do not forget a 12" dick has need a lot of blood. Curious what will happen with the brain when there is a shortage blood or low blood pressure. Not sure if it will influence their brainpower. So be careful when inviting these type of guys for a wild evening.
I don't know, even a six inch average seems to be enough to negatively impact brainpower and judgement at times in most of the male population.

The average vagina is only 6 inches deep, what the fuck do they think they're gonna do with the extra 4-8" of dick?

I can get just about 8. If anyone comes at me with anything bigger than that in real life I'm sending them the fuck home and I tell these guys that.

• Funny!
Reactions: Ronaldod
I can get just about 8. If anyone comes at me with anything bigger than that in real life I'm sending them the fuck home and I tell these guys that.

Yeah, if I'm *really* turned on and have a good warmup, I can juuust manage 8. But 14? Nah, that's not fitting in a person correctly.

I only go by cm when I want to make myself feel special.

Not gonna lie, when dudes tell me their dicks are 10"+, I ask if they're sure they're not confusing centimeters with inches.

Yeah, if I'm *really* turned on and have a good warmup, I can juuust manage 8. But 14? Nah, that's not fitting in a person correctly.

Right? There would be so much dick leftover. Lol. NO ONE WANTS LEFTOVER DICK.

Right? There would be so much dick leftover. Lol. NO ONE WANTS LEFTOVER DICK.

Leftover dick is the worst! A lady at the content retreat last year told me that she slept with a dude who was 12", and said it was the least-satisfying sex ever, because most of the pleasure usually comes from the dude's pubic bone rubbing on the clit, and if the dick can't go all the way in, that can't happen.

Leftover dick is the worst! A lady at the content retreat last year told me that she slept with a dude who was 12", and said it was the least-satisfying sex ever, because most of the pleasure usually comes from the dude's pubic bone rubbing on the clit, and if the dick can't go all the way in, that can't happen.

I totally get that. If I try to grind on my guys pubic bone I'd likely die and he's only slightly over 8. Thank the sex gods for clit vibes. But 12 inches the guy would need to be so far away from me it would ruin the intimacy for me. I enjoy having my sweaty body crushed against the sweaty body of the person I love or like. Instead I'd have to brace my feet on their hips to stop them from rupturing something inside of me.

Reactions: SaffronBurke