AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Could I work for Chaturbate if I have been banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2017
Hey ladies!
I'm new here, glad to be in the community lol. Anyways...

I created an account on Chaturbate, but didn't get verified due to me having to update my license. So, I broadcasted for free for fun and briefly showed my boy toy and got banned. I realize it's against their policy, so it's understandable.I want to know if I'm able to create another account with them and actually verify myself? Or will they not allow it because I've been banned? Thanks in advance

Probably not. Ask @punker barbie.

You might want to try another site

Upvote 0
I know this one guy who was banned 4+ times (same reason as you) but kept making new accounts and broadcasting until his next banning. I feel like if you sign up with a new email, it should be fine. Just make sure to get verified before broadcasting this time around.

Upvote 0
Send a mail to support@chaturbate.com, put your account name in the header, tell them to unban your account, because you would like to upload your id for verification IF broadcasting unverified was really the only reason for your ban. This way you would also keep the followers you have already gathered as an exhibitionist (unverified broadcaster).

Edit: during the process of uploading your id and until it's verified by cb, your account will still show as banned. There is no "waiting for id approval" status at cb, only banned accounts and unbanned accounts and everything that is not an unbanned account is marked "banned" if you know what i mean. I wish cb would change that. Ban sounds so incredibly harsh.

Upvote 1
I know this one guy who was banned 4+ times (same reason as you) but kept making new accounts and broadcasting until his next banning. I feel like if you sign up with a new email, it should be fine. Just make sure to get verified before broadcasting this time around.
I can not recommend this as a good plan. While I do not work for any cam site, or broadcast myself, I have worked as a sysadmin and moderated other forums and admins really do not like when people try to skirt the rules. Your best option is to contact support (or punker barbie here) explain what happened, promise to never do it again, and then never do it again. As the other, more knowledgeable, members have said, you may have already burned that bridge.

Upvote 0
I can not recommend this as a good plan. While I do not work for any cam site, or broadcast myself, I have worked as a sysadmin and moderated other forums and admins really do not like when people try to skirt the rules. Your best option is to contact support (or punker barbie here) explain what happened, promise to never do it again, and then never do it again. As the other, more knowledgeable, members have said, you may have already burned that bridge.
Nope may work there ;)

Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.