AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate to MFC: How to prepare for the switch?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiend-Nix

Inactive Cam Model
Feb 19, 2018
Hi! I'm Nix!
I didn't see a thread that specifically answered my question, so I thought it'd be okay to post a new one! I took advice from this site and started on Streamate. I've been on for about a month now :3 But my goal has always been to move to My Free Cams! I have a list of things I want to do before switching sites such as: Setting up a ManyVids Account, Rebranding myself(as I started with only wearing masks and not speaking but that will have to change), and Setting up a defined schedule. Let me know if there are any other tasks you would suggest!

I have two main concerns about the differences between the sites!

1. Shows are performed in front of everyone
In streamate your "show" would start in PVT or Exclusive and you would perform several shows throughout a shift. How does this work on MFC? Do I plan to be on for about 3 hours and then spend the first 2 chatting, then start getting naughty on the last hour and hop off the site? How do girls do longer shifts without boring members?

2. Games??
I love the idea of games, but I have no clue how they work!! When I look on MFC, most girls are doing raffles, but I don't have enough content to give away as of now. Are there other games that are maybe more simple?

Sorry for such a long post! I hope to be active enough to get verified soon :)

My info is going to be very vague bc I havent been on mfc in a while and am not familiar with all the new features that are now available....

A few other thing you may to do before starting out is create a tip menu. Maybe something like 50 tokens for a flash, 69 tokens to stand up, 100 tokens to pm... etc etc. Go check out a few girls profiles, they generally have them listed.

Also consider starting a twitter and or private snapchat if you havent already. Snap will give another item you can add to your tip menu plus one thing you will learn real fast moving over to MFC is that the job is not over when the camera turns off. MFC is much more social, meaning member love to chat and keep up off site (which is not against mfc rules), so social media will likely become a big part of your life.

If you are going to sale videos go ahead and have a few made before your first shit. Once again its a really easy thing to add to your tip menu and guys tend to like buying them.

In streamate your "show" would start in PVT or Exclusive and you would perform several shows throughout a shift. How does this work on MFC? Do I plan to be on for about 3 hours and then spend the first 2 chatting, then start getting naughty on the last hour and hop off the site? How do girls do longer shifts without boring members?
Say your log on for a 3 hour shift you would log in and put up a topic (lets say tonight your doing a public cum show) so something pretty typical would be doing, 300 tokens for top off, then when that goal is achieved you will move on to the next goal, 200 til I take my bra off... and so on and so forth until your naked! After getting naked you could do a countdown for an oil show and after that another countdown for cum show. Its kinda like doing several mini gold show, except everyone can see (even those who dont contribute). You create a goal for whatever token amount you want and once its achieved you do whatever it is you were offering.

2. Games??
I love the idea of games, but I have no clue how they work!! When I look on MFC, most girls are doing raffles, but I don't have enough content to give away as of now. Are there other games that are maybe more simple?
Games are probably something id worry about after getting the basics of mfc, believe me, you will probably be overwhelmed enough as it is.
If you dont want to do just basic tipping for x goal there tons of other ways to get tips flowing, just spend time going to various rooms and watching other models.

1. If you only want to do "shows" in Private or TruePrivate, then you can say that in your room. You can take a private at any time. If you have a lot of viewers in the room, you should probably give them a 'heads-up' notice before you accept a private ("Guys I'm going private.. I will return. If you'd like to come back and chat more, you can bookmark or 'friend' me to see when I am back in the room.")

2. There are a lot of games. Some are simple like tip to roll a single dice and have different rewards depending on the number that comes up-- 1= a flash 2= a song request streamed in chat 3= an exclusive photo set sent to the viewer .... etc.
There are a ton of games involving cards or apps or trivia or whatever. That "Charlesbot" program can help to host some games in your room, but I don't know how complicated that is to set up. These are just some simple examples from a viewer. The models can tell you a LOT more and explain much better

1. If you only want to do "shows" in Private or TruePrivate, then you can say that in your room. You can take a private at any time. If you have a lot of viewers in the room, you should probably give them a 'heads-up' notice before you accept a private ("Guys I'm going private.. I will return. If you'd like to come back and chat more, you can bookmark or 'friend' me to see when I am back in the room.")

I'll add another perspective on the privates:

Private: 60tkns/min, others can spy
TruePrivate: 80tkns/min, you and member only

Different models have different rules when it comes to privates. Some will accept them generally at any time while they are online. Others, are much more restrictive and will only accept TruePrivates, and only during slower times of their show. Or, right away before a topic starts.

There's a couple of potential drawbacks to acceptin privates during the show:

1) If your room is busy, what you make in a Private or TruePrivate may be lower than you might make during the same time in general
2) If you leave for a private, you might lose room count as some will not stick around. If it is a longer private, you may come back to an empty room and have to rebuild your member count up again.

This isn't meant to distract you. Rather, trying to give more info on what I see models do on MFC when it comes to privates.

My info is going to be very vague bc I havent been on mfc in a while and am not familiar with all the new features that are now available....

A few other thing you may to do before starting out is create a tip menu. Maybe something like 50 tokens for a flash, 69 tokens to stand up, 100 tokens to pm... etc etc. Go check out a few girls profiles, they generally have them listed.

Also consider starting a twitter and or private snapchat if you havent already. Snap will give another item you can add to your tip menu plus one thing you will learn real fast moving over to MFC is that the job is not over when the camera turns off. MFC is much more social, meaning member love to chat and keep up off site (which is not against mfc rules), so social media will likely become a big part of your life.

If you are going to sale videos go ahead and have a few made before your first shit. Once again its a really easy thing to add to your tip menu and guys tend to like buying them.

Say your log on for a 3 hour shift you would log in and put up a topic (lets say tonight your doing a public cum show) so something pretty typical would be doing, 300 tokens for top off, then when that goal is achieved you will move on to the next goal, 200 til I take my bra off... and so on and so forth until your naked! After getting naked you could do a countdown for an oil show and after that another countdown for cum show. Its kinda like doing several mini gold show, except everyone can see (even those who dont contribute). You create a goal for whatever token amount you want and once its achieved you do whatever it is you were offering.

Games are probably something id worry about after getting the basics of mfc, believe me, you will probably be overwhelmed enough as it is.
If you dont want to do just basic tipping for x goal there tons of other ways to get tips flowing, just spend time going to various rooms and watching other models.
Thank you!! This is so helpful!

Hi! I'm Nix!
I didn't see a thread that specifically answered my question, so I thought it'd be okay to post a new one! I took advice from this site and started on Streamate. I've been on for about a month now :3 But my goal has always been to move to My Free Cams! I have a list of things I want to do before switching sites such as: Setting up a ManyVids Account, Rebranding myself(as I started with only wearing masks and not speaking but that will have to change), and Setting up a defined schedule. Let me know if there are any other tasks you would suggest!

I have two main concerns about the differences between the sites!

2. Games??

Sorry for such a long post! I hope to be active enough to get verified soon :)

Hi,

I'm just a member, but along with another member we are working on a document with MFC information geared to new models. I hope you find it helpful. It's about 18 pages I think last I looked.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aNUCWdvpR4edsE8090ae5zM4ayliqFVGqTSR5OFO4os/edit?usp=sharing

Regarding your post itself. There is no need to setup a ManyVids account FOR MFC as they do not allow you to really advertise your ManyVids page. I'm not saying don't do manyvids, I'm just suggesting that it is not needed FOR MFC. MFC has their "Share" site to sell Videos and Photos and other items. There's a lot of features and options really and they've been adding many new features recently.

I think the biggest thing for MFC is to have a good "Tip Menu". Options that are low, medium and high in token price. Ideally on your profile and also on your "WhiteBoard" Then when a guy comes then can get a feel for your pricing and ideally see something they like at a price point to give you a try.

I don't have an opinion on your first question about the shows but the second about games there are many options that don't involve raffles. A lot of popular models play Jenga - though that's better in busier rooms I think. All you need for a good game is a random number generator and an idea. There are apps to spin wheels... you can get big dice.... almost anything. One of the games my friend plays is "Spanking Cards". She has a deck of cards and the card and number determine the paddle used and how many spanks. But you could also do a random price list like flashes, twerks, etc....

Hope anything there helps you!

I'm just a member, but along with another member we are working on a document with MFC information geared to new models. I hope you find it helpful. It's about 18 pages I think last I looked.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aNUCWdvpR4edsE8090ae5zM4ayliqFVGqTSR5OFO4os/edit?usp=sharing
I get that you are trying to be helpful, but this is the definition of mansplaining and it's not helpful at all. It's patronizing and egotistical. What makes you think that as a male member (who has never experienced being a model or the model side of MFC) you are qualified to write a guide? MFC provides a wiki page to models which actually explains what models need to know grammatically and accurately. Not to mention, we are on a forum full of actual models who have written tons of advice based on actual experience.

I get that you are trying to be helpful, but this is the definition of mansplaining and it's not helpful at all. It's patronizing and egotistical. What makes you think that as a male member (who has never experienced being a model or the model side of MFC) you are qualified to write a guide? MFC provides a wiki page to models which actually explains what models need to know grammatically and accurately. Not to mention, we are on a forum full of actual models who have written tons of advice based on actual experience.

I respect your opinion but I do not agree with it. I do though, absolutely agree with you that it needs more polish and editing.

I do not agree that there is "mansplaining" going on in this document or intent of the document. My working definition of mansplaining is "explain (something) to someone, typically a woman, in a manner regarded as condescending or patronizing."
I feel there is no condescending tone at all. If you find any let me know and I'll happily correct it immediately. I do not see how it is "patronizing and egotistical" at all. We do not mention opinions. We only make 3 specific recommendations on what a model should do and I believe those are rather clear cut.

Yes MFC has a wiki that we mention that several times in the document.

ACF is a great forum of actual models and members and the document does not intend to replace that at all. Not every model joins ACF however. Not every model knows about ACF. Those that do can find great information, IF they search, which is no guarantee they will find all related posts. I'm sure there is better information IF they get validated, but, my understanding is they must first become a model, and then contribute before they can get to that inside information. That might be too late for some. This document is intended for a model just starting out who, for example, might be interested to know that Region Blocking is not 100% safe. MFC's wiki entry on the subject "The visitor's IP address is not properly connected to its geographical location (extremely rare)." is not the most honest.

I am not a model but I have assisted models that I have become friends with. The other author has as well. I've helped models with Profiles, Whiteboards, Charlesbot, Video settings, Video Editing and MFC Share. So I do have experience with the software involved - even on the models side.

I respect your opinion but I do not agree with it. I do though, absolutely agree with you that it needs more polish and editing.

I do not agree that there is "mansplaining" going on in this document or intent of the document. My working definition of mansplaining is "explain (something) to someone, typically a woman, in a manner regarded as condescending or patronizing."
I feel there is no condescending tone at all. If you find any let me know and I'll happily correct it immediately. I do not see how it is "patronizing and egotistical" at all. We do not mention opinions. We only make 3 specific recommendations on what a model should do and I believe those are rather clear cut.

Yes MFC has a wiki that we mention that several times in the document.

ACF is a great forum of actual models and members and the document does not intend to replace that at all. Not every model joins ACF however. Not every model knows about ACF. Those that do can find great information, IF they search, which is no guarantee they will find all related posts. I'm sure there is better information IF they get validated, but, my understanding is they must first become a model, and then contribute before they can get to that inside information. That might be too late for some. This document is intended for a model just starting out who, for example, might be interested to know that Region Blocking is not 100% safe. MFC's wiki entry on the subject "The visitor's IP address is not properly connected to its geographical location (extremely rare)." is not the most honest.

I am not a model but I have assisted models that I have become friends with. The other author has as well. I've helped models with Profiles, Whiteboards, Charlesbot, Video settings, Video Editing and MFC Share. So I do have experience with the software involved - even on the models side.

It is egotistical for you to think that you are qualified to write a guide to doing something you have never done. It is egotistical for you to insert yourself into the situation at all. It is condescending to explain something you've never experienced to someone who is experiencing it first hand. There doesn't need to be a condescending tone, the act of writing this crappy guide is condescending. The definition of mansplaining is "explaining without regard to the fact that the explainee knows more than the explainer, often done by a man to a woman" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansplaining

As far as having access to the "software" you have never had access to a models MFC Admin page (which is where they control literally everything about their account), and if you have talked a model into letting you onto her Admin page then you are a bigger scammer than any romance scammer men come here to complain about and a danger to that model's safety. No model should ever let you have access to that as it has her real name, address, SSN, bank account, etc. It's even against the TOS for a model to share her password with you.

The fact that you can't even admit you're not qualified to write a guide to something you've never done is mind blowing to me. I was trying to be nice, but since you're going to keep linking this crap on the forum and thinking you're a good source of knowledge on something you've never experienced, I'll just say that at least it's so poorly written that any model who takes this document seriously isn't savvy enough to make it in camming anyway.

Last edited:
It is egotistical for you to think that you are qualified to write a guide to doing something you have never done. It is egotistical for you to insert yourself into the situation at all. It is condescending to explain something you've never experienced to someone who is experiencing it first hand. There doesn't need to be a condescending tone, the act of writing this crappy guide is condescending. The definition of mansplaining is "explaining without regard to the fact that the explainee knows more than the explainer, often done by a man to a woman" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansplaining

As far as having access to the "software" you have never had access to a models MFC Admin page (which is where they control literally everything about their account), and if you have talked a model into letting you onto her Admin page then you are a bigger scammer than any romance scammer men come here to complain about and a danger to that model's safety. No model should ever let you have access to that as it has her real name, address, SSN, bank account, etc. It's even against the TOS for a model to share her password with you. https://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Terms_and_Conditions

The fact that you can't even admit you're not qualified to write a guide to something you've never done is mind blowing to me. I was trying to be nice, but since you're going to keep linking this crap on the forum and thinking you're a good source of knowledge on something you've never experienced, I'll just say that at least it's so poorly written that any model who takes this document seriously isn't savvy enough to make it in camming anyway.
Your first post had me kinda disagreeing with you but this second one explained very well why we members are not qualified to give advice on certain things and now I find myself agreeing with you. I was also reminded of this clip, which is basically a more detailed angry wrestler version of what you just said and it is something people should watch before giving advice about stuff they might not have experience in.

@DJ_Pioneer I kind of feel like an angry wrestler today, to be honest ;)
You guys give some great input here on the forums when it is about something the member is involved in. It's great to get a member's perspective on many things. This guide rubs me the wrong way because it's specifically about the model side. Things like camscore - which is explained incorrectly - should not be explained by someone who is basically making best guesses.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I also do not understand MEN who write guides on MFC or camming when guess what they weren't born with a vagina and have NO idea wtf they are talking about most of the time. Read this forum from veteran cam girls who guess what? HAVE been on MFC & other cam sites..

As far as having access to the "software" you have never had access to a models MFC Admin page (which is where they control literally everything about their account), and if you have talked a model into letting you onto her Admin page then you are a bigger scammer than any romance scammer men come here to complain about and a danger to that model's safety. No model should ever let you have access to that as it has her real name, address, SSN, bank account, etc. It's even against the TOS for a model to share her password with you.

Ok well I won't keep responding here as the original poster was just looking for help. Again, I respectfully disagree with many of the assumptions you have made. The document was not intended for a MFC expert but someone new who might want a starting point. Yes it needs editing and if you would like to help make it better please let me know. A models safety is always my first interest - you'll notice I talk about region blocking a lot - and no I never had passwords to a models account and have rejected getting passwords when asked for help. I much prefer a screenshare so the model can see exactly what I am doing.

It there are other inaccuracies, like camscore information please let me know and I will correct it.

I am qualified to write about installing Charlesbot because I've helped many models install it. I am qualified to talk about the Share site because several models have asked for help with it and I am a helper administrator for several different models. I know a lot about the Share site for instance.

I am sorry this has offended you. I will point out I was simply responding with relevant information to a question on the "General Cam Chat" forum. I did not respond to her 1st question because I did not think that was appropriate from a member. You might not like the information I provided, which is fine of course, but it was not intended for you.

I hope you have a nice day.

You guys give some great input here on the forums when it is about something the member is involved in. It's great to get a member's perspective on many things. This guide rubs me the wrong way because it's specifically about the model side. Things like camscore - which is explained incorrectly - should not be explained by someone who is basically making best guesses.
Yeah I just skimmed through it at first and thought it looked reasonable but on closer inspection it is very basic and doesn't seem to take into account that models approach camming differently. Also some of the stuff is wrong or outdated like you pointed out.
I also do not understand MEN who write guides on MFC or camming when guess what they weren't born with a vagina and have NO idea wtf they are talking about most of the time. Read this forum from veteran cam girls who guess what? HAVE been on MFC & other cam sites..
Well the male cam models could probably write some guides about camming on CB but I get your point. :)

Yeah I just skimmed through it at first and thought it looked reasonable but on closer inspection it is very basic and doesn't seem to take into account that models approach camming differently. Also some of the stuff is wrong or outdated like you pointed out.
Well the male cam models could probably write some guides about camming on CB but I get your point. :)

Most of male CB models don't do this full time and support a family/or themselves primarily with camming; when they do that then they can write articles and then we will read them until then nope.

Most of male CB models don't do this full time and support a family/or themselves primarily with camming; when they do that then they can write articles and then we will read them until then nope.
I don't know anything about that. I have considered dropping in and saying Hi to some of the guys that have posted interesting stuff here on ACF, but I really don't want to visit CB. So I guess I will never know who is a hobby wiener wanker and who isn't.

I don't know anything about that. I have considered dropping in and saying Hi to some of the guys that have posted interesting stuff here on ACF, but I really don't want to visit CB. So I guess I will never know who is a hobby wiener wanker and who isn't.
I don't know much about the male cam model world either. I know there must be some that cam full time and make decent money. But the demand is a niche audience that is like 90% gay men. I'm sure male model concerns are similar, yet different. ACF gives them a place to discuss camming in the open forums, but I think they are not considered "full" cam models by a lot of the models here. I'm not sure if that is fair or unfair. Just an observation..

I haven't read his guide, nor do I plan to since I'm not a model and it would provide no valuable info to me. At first, I was questioning why you were going off on him, as I had provided some input regarding privates and such from a neutral perspective (meaning it is how a few models I know operate, and generally how I've stated previously how I approach models for a private). But, I do see your point in that some/many things are model specific and we as members should not have access to it. On the flip side, some of us are technical in nature either due to our jobs or hobbies so we may pick up on some things here and there which might be generalized that could be used to steer a model in a particular direction on how to do something. I've been asked by a model if I could help her wth something. But, I severely limited myself to what I would help with as I could turn my profile on and do some testing there. But, again, some things we really shouldn't know, I agree with.

Hi,

Regarding your post itself. There is no need to setup a ManyVids account FOR MFC as they do not allow you to really advertise your ManyVids page. I'm not saying don't do manyvids, I'm just suggesting that it is not needed FOR MFC. MFC has their "Share" site to sell Videos and Photos and other items. There's a lot of features and options really and they've been adding many new features recently.

I think the biggest thing for MFC is to have a good "Tip Menu". Options that are low, medium and high in token price. Ideally on your profile and also on your "WhiteBoard" Then when a guy comes then can get a feel for your pricing and ideally see something they like at a price point to give you a try.

I don't have an opinion on your first question about the shows but the second about games there are many options that don't involve raffles. A lot of popular models play Jenga - though that's better in busier rooms I think. All you need for a good game is a random number generator and an idea. There are apps to spin wheels... you can get big dice.... almost anything. One of the games my friend plays is "Spanking Cards". She has a deck of cards and the card and number determine the paddle used and how many spanks. But you could also do a random price list like flashes, twerks, etc....

Hope anything there helps you!
Your post is very helpful, thank you! I'm not sure why models would be upset by the document you're working on. It would be very nice to have all this information in one place instead of spread out over multiple forums.

Your post is very helpful, thank you! I'm not sure why models would be upset by the document you're working on. It would be very nice to have all this information in one place instead of spread out over multiple forums.

It's like someone who watches football telling professional football players how the sport.

Try CamgirlWiki, which is run by @AmberCutie and edited by herself and other camgirls.

It's like someone who watches football telling professional football players how the sport.

You know there are several NFL coaches who never played football at all. Plenty who never played past the high school level. Even more college coaches who never played the sport. Yet their job is to tell athletes how to play.

Plenty of film directors who've never acted. Famous baby books are written by men, some of whom were never parents, Women, who never served as soldiers are important contributors to the army's counter-insurgency manual. The world is filled with high priced consultants who tell senior management how to do their jobs despite them generally have no experience as a senior manager. Not to mention a growing field of life coaches, most whom seem to 30 something and have no first-hand knowledge of growing old..

It is fallacy to assume that only folks who have done a job are capable of providing useful advice on how to do something. This whole assumption that only camgirls, can make films about camming, write articles about camming, or write guides is just silly. I just skimmed the document but seems pretty benign, a collection of a stuff a beginning model may not know, like how camscore, and rank work, what token packages are available.. As Fiend-Nix it seems like it would be nice to have collected in one place.

Experience is the best teacher, but a fool will learn from no other. Benjamin Franklin

You know there are several NFL coaches who never played football at all. Plenty who never played past the high school level. Even more college coaches who never played the sport. Yet their job is to tell athletes how to play.

Plenty of film directors who've never acted. Famous baby books are written by men, some of whom were never parents, Women, who never served as soldiers are important contributors to the army's counter-insurgency manual. The world is filled with high priced consultants who tell senior management how to do their jobs despite them generally have no experience as a senior manager. Not to mention a growing field of life coaches, most whom seem to 30 something and have no first-hand knowledge of growing old..

It is fallacy to assume that only folks who have done a job are capable of providing useful advice on how to do something. This whole assumption that only camgirls, can make films about camming, write articles about camming, or write guides is just silly. I just skimmed the document but seems pretty benign, a collection of a stuff a beginning model may not know, like how camscore, and rank work, what token packages are available.. As Fiend-Nix it seems like it would be nice to have collected in one place.

Experience is the best teacher, but a fool will learn from no other. Benjamin Franklin
The difference is that the football coaches didn't start out as head coach, they usually held a number of of other coaching positions learning the craft before they got to be head coach. Mike Tomlin for instance wasn't a guy who stumbled in off the street and got to coach the Steelers, he spent over 10 years in other coaching positions before he got his chance as head coach, so he had time to learn the craft. I have watched real football (not American hand egg :p) for years, played literally thousands of hours of Football Manager and Championship Manager before that, winning the Champions league, the world cup and every thing else there is to win, but I am certainly not qualified to go in and be the manager for Manchester United in real life because I don't have any real experience.

The point is that a cam girl that has been camming successfully for years is more likely to know what they are talking about then some guy that has just been watching cams and reading about what models do. What we members sometimes fail to realize is that the advice we give might have very real consequences for a model that follows it. If we give bad advice it might cost the model money or have them earn less than they otherwise could have. We might have knowledge in some fields and we can speak with authority about that, myself I probably know more about PC hardware than most people here and can speak with confidence about that, but I leave the cam guide writing to the professionals who have both knowledge and experience in that field.

Oh my fucking God I was talking about football fans. I'm not one to be complain about mansplaining. But holy fucking fucking shit brah. Why do you have to be so condescending about everything?

Also I'm a huge football fan, I'm aware there are coaches who haven't played. But they studied plays, and practiced hands on with teams.

Directors also studied directing. Most actors are terrible directors and rely on good director for blocking and tone. They also had practice to develop their craft.

Last edited:
The point is that a cam girl that has been camming successfully for years is more likely to know what they are talking about then some guy that has just been watching cams and reading about what models do. What we members sometimes fail to realize is that the advice we give might have very real consequences for a model that follows it. If we give bad advice it might cost the model money or have them earn less than they otherwise could have. We might have knowledge in some fields and we can speak with authority about that, myself I probably know more about PC hardware than most people here and can speak with confidence about that, but I leave the cam guide writing to the professionals who have both knowledge and experience in that field.

I certainly agree that an experienced, successful camgirl is far more likely to give better advice than a guy who's never cammed before. The thing is Aspen Rae's or even KickAz guide to camming on MFC is unavailable. As Gen points out CamGirlWiki is available and it is edited by successful camgirls. But Striker guide covers additional information and is focused specifically on MFC. Not everything about on camming on MFC needs to be experienced in order to be explained. For example, I was recently in new models rooms who had switched from CB to MFC, and she was struggling to explain rank and camscore to her regulars from CB. After watching her struggle to explain it, I explained it simply. I'm sure she could have easily explained if she had read the document Striker produced. For the most part, he stuck to factual things like rank, token packages, and how to install Charlesbot and not controversial subjects like how to deal with trolls and overly demanding members.

Yet he seemed to be beaten-up for the sole crime of not having a vagina, even though the OP found the document useful.

Striker can correct me if I'm wrong but nothing in the document says this how to become top 20 model on MFC, it is a beginners guide. While your fan/gaming experience won't make you the head coach for Manchester United, I suspect you'd do just fine as youth soccer/football coach. That's the relevant comparison. As someone who doesn't watch that much football, I'd bet that Audri's recent experience watching football would make her a better Pee Wee football coach, than my experience playing football in Jr. High gym classes. Unless you both hate kids :woops:

You are correct bad advice can be expensive. But overhearing some newbie models at the Vancouver Taboo show last month, I realized that tuning on the broadcast button doesn't magically make you an expert on all thing MFC. ACF is awesome but only reaches a minority of models. Nor is all member advice is bad. In fact, since 90%+ MFC customers are male getting the perspective of what guys want is a good idea.

@HiGirlsRHot you're completely missing the point. His guide is about stuff like how mfc pays you, location blocking, dcma and other things a member has no idea how it is handled in model admin. He is only guessing and his info is wrong. You seem to want to argue for argument's sake but your points aren't even relevant, so I hope you're at least having fun writing these useless posts.

@HiGirlsRHot you're completely missing the point. His guide is about stuff like how mfc pays you, location blocking, dcma and other things a member has no idea how it is handled in model admin. He is only guessing and his info is wrong. You seem to want to argue for argument's sake but your points aren't even relevant, so I hope you're at least having fun writing these useless posts.

Ok so what is wrong with this section beside the link?

22. DCMA

If you find recorded shows of you, which you have been done on MFC, on the internet, you can send those links to MFC and they’ll create a DCMA notice for you to get the content taken down for you. The advantage is that, the site won’t know your real name, which would be the case if you’d do your own DCMA report. But please keep in mind that if the servers of that website are hosted outside of the USA, the site doesn’t have to take your recorded shows down, as they don’t have to follow US law. Just go to this page profiles.myfreecams.com/_/ext/dcma and put the links to the videos there.

@HiGirlsRHot Mmmkay well how about that the DCMA link is not automatically available to most model's admin pages on MFC. It has to be turned on as an option by support, a fact I know from ACTUAL EXPERIENCE. You have to email support and ask them to make it available to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.