AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Public Chaturbate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

that's true, good point. I mean don't you have to show your face?? But then I see models not showing their faces or wearing masks. I don't know anymore..hmmm I DO know that it would be kinda funny if others made their own animated camgirls and gave Abby a run for her money. hahaha, like be more ....willing...don't ask for 50 thousand tokens every 5 min...just spread that pussy n ass and take a dragon dong!

I can't remember specifically now but I am very confident I either read a reply by @punker barbie or an email exchange between Support and a member/model on here, stating that the model on cam must show their face at least ONCE during their live stream for that day to verify it's them so they do not get a ban. But on the other side, I am confident I also see models not showing their face at all - but I don't watch them for the possible 8hrs they are online for, so maybe they do.

Reactions: rstanton
Upvote 0
To not show your face on cam, turn cam on behind a password when you start to broadcast so that cb can verify it's you, delete password to your room and then broadcast normally. Zero guarantee of course, but I was told that this is it how you can do it.

Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
To not show your face on cam, turn cam on behind a password when you start to broadcast so that cb can verify it's you, delete password to your room and then broadcast normally. Zero guarantee of course, but I was told that this is it how you can do it.

Who told you this?? Just I asked CB regarding doing this a while ago, but they refused saying it would need to be public.

Upvote 0
I can't remember specifically now but I am very confident I either read a reply by @punker barbie or an email exchange between Support and a member/model on here, stating that the model on cam must show their face at least ONCE during their live stream for that day to verify it's them so they do not get a ban. But on the other side, I am confident I also see models not showing their face at all - but I don't watch them for the possible 8hrs they are online for, so maybe they do.
I'm not sure, but I do see some models who have it in their profiles "I don't show my face" or something to that nature. BUT you would think they have to, because on another note, I've read about models who were banned when their face didn't match up to the ID's?? It's been said before here "who's to say you're the person or not the person on the ID?"
OMG I just noticed the ACF pink tank top below

Upvote 0
Is there a workaround to sharing a link with someone through the chat? I get why they'd put a filter to combat spamming/phishing, but i'm in a bit of a pickle. This camgirl i'm talking to doesn't speak english, and it's very hard to describe in words what i'm looking for, so showing her a video would be ideal. Even a picture or gif wouldn't describe it exactly.

If you put a link like this:" www . google . com" would it appear? Or does that also get filtered?

Upvote 0
quick one ...
you fix yourself a daily goal or period goal ?
why ?

i'm just curious how you proceed ... ty ... ;)

I have both a period goal and two shift goals... my "minimum" goal which is the minimum I need to make to be happy and my "high" goal which is what I actually want to make.

Upvote 0
Is there a workaround to sharing a link with someone through the chat? I get why they'd put a filter to combat spamming/phishing, but i'm in a bit of a pickle. This camgirl i'm talking to doesn't speak english, and it's very hard to describe in words what i'm looking for, so showing her a video would be ideal. Even a picture or gif wouldn't describe it exactly.

If you put a link like this:" www . google . com" would it appear? Or does that also get filtered?

Add the link into a tipnote and it works fine.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Hybrid
Upvote 0
Oh sweet, I didn't even think to try that. Thanks!

Note though: it doesn't show/display as a link. By this I mean it isn't clickable - I don't think. You have to copy and paste into the browser web address.
Another method is the model/person can go into YOUR room and YOU post the link there in public chat and she will see it, or at least this has happened for me when a model was trying to tell me the link for her Lovense for a PVT. So she came to my room before we started and sent me the link that way.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Hybrid
Upvote 0
I'll throw in my &.02 as a member and semi frequent user of CB.
I can't say much as far as apps, since that's on your end.
There are 3 typical show structure in the rooms i frequent:
the auto reset goal, (goal is 50ish, then something like topless at 25 goals, naked at 50, and so on depending on what you are comfortable doing in public.)
the next would be token keno shows, they seem pretty popular everywhere, especially with group tipping enabled.
The third would be a largeish goal, ending with a password show for anyone who tipped at least a certain amount. To me, that one encourages people to stay in your room in case people tip like nuts and the show starts sooner than expected.
As far as PMs, my favorite models type more than talk (which I prefer for my own reasons) so they don't mind them too much, but still charge 20+ tokens for the privilege.
Mods are typically people that frequent the room a lot, and have a good repartee with the model, not necessarily top tippers. You probably won't need them right away, and that would give you time to feel out the crowd and figure out who you might like. I've also noticed some models offer "mod for a month" or something like that for x number of tokens, that doesn't seem like the best idea to me, since you might get some ban happy idiot kicking out people for no good reason.

That's all I've got for now.
I like the idea of a goal with a password show at the end, think I might try this out when I start up on CB.

Upvote 0
Hello there!

I need help with some information about WIRE Transfer. I live in Romania.

Wire ABA Routing Number - What am I supposed to write here? As far as i know we don't have ABA Routing Number, in Romania. Should i put the SWIFT/BIC code?

Also i need to know what is "Wire Birthdate" and what should i write there, my birthday or the date when i opened the account?
Thank you very much for your time!
Have a nice day!

Upvote 0
Has anybody noticed or been getting A LOT of "an error has occurred" when trying to send messages on Chaturbate? It's in both public chat AND PMs with models.
The models are experiencing it too. It's either saying that error, or the messages take a long time to load and show when you send it.

Reactions: Miss_Pixie
Upvote 0
Hello there!

I need help with some information about WIRE Transfer. I live in Romania.

Wire ABA Routing Number - What am I supposed to write here? As far as i know we don't have ABA Routing Number, in Romania. Should i put the SWIFT/BIC code?

Also i need to know what is "Wire Birthdate" and what should i write there, my birthday or the date when i opened the account?
Thank you very much for your time!
Have a nice day!
I am doing research in this too and found a dutch bank that has international office so it might be an option they also provide for all offices national and international the same guarantee that if something occurs with the bank like bankrupty etc.... they guarantee you that the amount till 100.000 euro will be safe on your account and paid out( a rule made after the big problems with the icelandic bank).

Upvote 0
Regarding the error occured i noticed that the servers from chaturbate getting stressed from 50 and up pages.
I did in my past gametesting incl server stress testing and i can see that chaturbate desperately need better and more servers if they want to keep growing and getting the isseus away.

Reactions: dario80
Upvote 0
Someone can tell me if i can get paid on paxum from chaturbate and then transfert my money on my firstchoice pay mastercard card ?
Salut mon ami :) I just posted about this, the Choice Bank prepaid card cannot be cross loaded from an e-wallet. Sorry for barging in on this thread, I just hope I caught you in time, before you are trying any QA product testing with your funds.

Upvote 0
Salut mon ami :) I just posted about this, the Choice Bank prepaid card cannot be cross loaded from an e-wallet. Sorry for barging in on this thread, I just hope I caught you in time, before you are trying any QA product testing with your funds.

in paxum we have an option to Withdraw Funds to External Credit Card , i was thinking that i can do it .... but anyway i think we cannot withdraw fund from fcp credit card no ??

Upvote 0
how long did it take for it to get to you? I was hoping for something that didnt take months for me to get paid.
period end on 15 and on 21 i have my check in my mailbox ;) i'm in canada, i think it's pretty fast. I dunno for you but here paycheck are froze in my bank account for 15 open day ... verify that with your bank ... i speak to my agent and when i deposit i have a note and they didn'T froze my deposit i can have access to that money on the way

Upvote 0
I've been camming regularly for about 5 months now, and well here my answers so far.
What is your favorite app? Why?
Make it rain/snow for $XXX amount of tokens.
Yep, I'm not a good adult, I still get excited with gifs

How do you generally structure your shows?
IDK!!!!!! I think I need a LOT of help in how to structure my show but... I start teasing a little bit, dancing around, setting my goals then I call my bfriend and we make show together after reaching goals.

Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
I do, after reaching the goal, but only for a few minutes show (around 5 and 7). If they want more, they should ask for pvt

Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
Only English, no rude words, not to demand (even if they tip, that's why I enable "roll the dice")
not to ask "where are u from?"
No sexual gifs

If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?
Yep. 'cause I do it with my bfriend and I'm just starting in this bussiness but soon, Id like to show in other sites too.

Upvote 0
Has everyone received your payment for the last pay period? I normally get an email 2 days after the end of the pay period letting me know the transaction was placed and a day after I get my payment, this time I got nothing, no email, no payment, it's 6 already. Is anyone else having issues? @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.