AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Working around the bots

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 43063

I’m, mostly, (emotionally) ready to come back to cam. My one issue is the bots. On chaturbate if you do ticket shows are the boys in those too? Has anyone heard if MFC will be offering ticket shows? If so, is there a minimum ticket price? I’d be up for a cheap ticket price to keep the bots out and then camming as usual. I’m still in a situation where I probably shouldn’t be camming yet but I miss it so much. I have a few regulars I’m doing video chats with, but it’s still not the same. I need my cam fam.

Any time your streaming, some one may record and distribute the video.

It's not just the bots, Last year there was a thread about a guy who records all his privates and puts them online.
I’m not so worried about individuals recording me, I know one of my regulars has at least once, he let it slip once. But it’s the bots that bother me.

I’m not so worried about individuals recording me, I know one of my regulars has at least once, he let it slip once. But it’s the bots that bother me.

There is absolutely no way around them.

Dang, I guess it’s just a matter of what I show in public chat then isn’t it. They probably aren’t nearly as interested in my fully clothed shows are they are my nude ones, are they?

Dang, I guess it’s just a matter of what I show in public chat then isn’t it. They probably aren’t nearly as interested in my fully clothed shows are they are my nude ones, are they?

There are bots that record models' entire streams, from log-on and start of the countdown to the goal show. The only way to not be recorded is to not cam.

It doesnt matter if you're nude or not. They record it automatically, start to finish, no matter the content.

So I just need to be aware and do me, I mean I already have videos out there & I really miss camming, is it likely to make all that much of a difference if I keep camming? I doubt I’ll every get that popular so

So I just need to be aware and do me, I mean I already have videos out there & I really miss camming, is it likely to make all that much of a difference if I keep camming? I doubt I’ll every get that popular so
In terms of it really making a difference if I have more videos. I use model launch to keep most of them off the main web.

Just be aware that anything you do on the internet may come back and haunt you at some later date, even if years has gone by be prepared for when that day comes.

You ABSOLUTELY can work around bots. Don’t do anything you are uncomfortable doing in public chat and when you have enough people in your room just use one of the 100s of “no grey viewers” bots to hide your cam from tokenless accounts. This works. The only thing is you will be taken off the homepage while the no-grey bot is running. Alternatively geo-block Germany. The most problematic recording bots use german VPNs

Reactions: dark_mermaid
You ABSOLUTELY can work around bots. Don’t do anything you are uncomfortable doing in public chat and when you have enough people in your room just use one of the 100s of “no grey viewers” bots to hide your cam from tokenless accounts. This works. The only thing is you will be taken off the homepage while the no-grey bot is running. Alternatively geo-block Germany. The most problematic recording bots use german VPNs
That is extremely helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.