AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
models have request money from chaturbate to paxum and to epayments and both no process no receive usd.... so? you have no tokens on chaturbate and no money on paxum and epayments....
You keep repeating FAKE NEWS. Stop please!
Both Paxum and epayments accept USD ( right now!) and you get your money fron CB without problems.Please stop confusing people who read this thread! Open your own Paxum, ask money and see with your own eyes that it works fine!

You keep repeating FAKE NEWS. Stop please!
Both Paxum and epayments accept USD ( right now!) and you get your money fron CB without problems.Please stop confusing people who read this thread! Open your own Paxum, ask money and see with your own eyes that it works fine!
Thank you for waiting. Kindly note that USD bank transfers are not processed now. The restrictions on receiving and sending such transfers are temporary. Right now we cannot tell you the exact date of resuming of them. We are doing our best in seeking of a new solution for these transfers. Once these transfers function again, you will be informed in your personal account in the "bell" menu. Also we have suspended the issuance of new cards in the system (for all our clients) starting 11.04.2018 since we are reviewing ePayments card issuing terms. We cannot give an exact date at the moment but we will notify you as soon as the review has been successfully completed.
FAKE NEWS? epayments write me this
i have 100% verificated paxum epayments cosmopayments

@pallino I get my USD money with epayments and then i send them to my bank account. No problems at all. BongaCams send me epayments card 5 days ago ( you can request it on Bonga). Paxum has no problem with USD look at “cosmo and paxum thread” me, @nicehotjob and other girls are getting money in USD without any problem. You didn’t answer when i asked you if you have your own Paxum account?
Why don’t you try some action instead of posting same things even if people says it’s not right as we get our money everyday?

@pallino I get my USD money with epayments and then i send them to my bank account. No problems at all. BongaCams send me epayments card 5 days ago ( you can request it on Bonga). Paxum has no problem with USD look at “cosmo and paxum thread” me, @nicehotjob and other girls are getting money in USD without any problem. You didn’t answer when i asked you if you have your own Paxum account?
Why don’t you try some action instead of posting same things even if people says it’s not right as we get our money everyday?
yes but we dont use epayments but paxum. Paxum is the safest way to get paid now.

yes i told you i have 100% verificated paxum epayments cosmopayments
cosmopayments card here at home
paxum temporary card is shipping
epayments cant request usd card (i cant understand how bonga give epayments card)
i need take lots money from cb and i want make right operation....i cant make something wrong sorry

As i already said earlier, i may repeat myself.

it's really hard to find any info on the internet about FCP situation. I found this topic because i heard about it on some youtube video. Yeah some f* random dude's video with 532 views. Try to find it on google, you wount see it on there. They are not giving any official information to the public. None public interactions at all. Clearly they dont want it to go public and spread. Look at their twitter replies, they reply to everyone with "feel fee to DM" and then they dont even read it. Why they not just post it publicly, even that bs that they r telling you every time you call or chat with FCP support? They just dont want it to be public. Isnt it obvious?

Obvious it's time to panic and spread as much as you can. All these calm people here like yeah lets not panic, FCP said to me they are doing something, yeah that's easy to say when you dont have a digit with zeroes stuck in there.

You better panic and post it everywhere. We need to get together spread and share it.

on more topic on other forum:
https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/chaturbate-does-not-support-firstchoicepay-anymore.1021642/

I will try to find topics on other adult/marketing forums.

You are right about we are in shadows and they count on it...at least think about it...at the end who will get those 75% from bank? Big sharks with real accounts there or sex workers who makes no sound and "easy earnings" with some virtual numbers on soon non existing website?!
They probably use our money to pay off rest of them before going down...

You are right about we are in shadows and they count on it...at least think about it...at the end who will get those 75% from bank? Big sharks with real accounts there or sex workers who makes no sound and "easy earnings" with some virtual numbers on soon non existing website?!
They probably use our money to pay off rest of them before going down...

Actually Payoneer/Fcp is a big shark, because it collects all our money on 1 bank account. But I'm still not sure if the money is stored at a bank account at Choice Bank in Belize.
1) Payoneer/Fcp knew there were problems. They could transfer the money to a safer place if the money was stored at Choice Bank.
2) Paxum has no frozen funds. So they don't have a bank account at Choice Bank. This means you don't need to store money on a bank account at Choice Bank to fund the prepaid mastercard.
3) Why would Payoneer/Fcp, an US company, store money at a bank where there were already problems in the past?

Actually Payoneer/Fcp is a big shark, because it collects all our money on 1 bank account. But I'm still not sure if the money is stored at a bank account at Choice Bank in Belize.
1) Payoneer/Fcp knew there were problems. They could transfer the money to a safer place if the money was stored at Choice Bank.
2) Paxum has no frozen funds. So they don't have a bank account at Choice Bank. This means you don't need to store money on a bank account at Choice Bank to fund the prepaid mastercard.
3) Why would Payoneer/Fcp, an US company, store money at a bank where there were already problems in the past?

payoneer replaced cards months ago and said about it. paxum replacing cards and said about it.
FCP??? nothing

Reactions: Pennyless
I
As i already said earlier, i may repeat myself.

it's really hard to find any info on the internet about FCP situation. I found this topic because i heard about it on some youtube video. Yeah some f* random dude's video with 532 views. Try to find it on google, you wount see it on there. They are not giving any official information to the public. None public interactions at all. Clearly they dont want it to go public and spread. Look at their twitter replies, they reply to everyone with "feel fee to DM" and then they dont even read it. Why they not just post it publicly, even that bs that they r telling you every time you call or chat with FCP support? They just dont want it to be public. Isnt it obvious?

Obvious it's time to panic and spread as much as you can. All these calm people here like yeah lets not panic, FCP said to me they are doing something, yeah that's easy to say when you dont have a digit with zeroes stuck in there.

You better panic and post it everywhere. We need to get together spread and share it.

on more topic on other forum:
https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/chaturbate-does-not-support-firstchoicepay-anymore.1021642/

I will try to find topics on other adult/marketing forums.
have couple of digits of zeros that i dont want to mention and yes im freaking out but instead of saying we will loose our money and keep repeating we should look for solution or get together and together find way to fight for our money instead if saying its time to panic im in panic since days first this happened but im not saying everyone to panic and that we will loose our money and did anyone contacted lawyer already? Because everyone saying its time to panic didnt mention they have a lawyer already because thts the best solution right now instead of posting negativity in forums, and other problem is it might happen to go to court and take years to take our money and in the end firtchoicepay to fix the issues for other and we will be stuckin court so i really dont know witch one is the best and im in forum to look for helpful information insteand of “YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY START TO PANIC NOW”
I talked to support and they said no matter what will happen to Choice bak ( witch says is not bankrupt and its fine not sure if i believe them) payoneer is responsible to return our money i dont know if trust the support anymore for sure and im freaking out like everyone else but we should keep looking for information and post what we found already we know something stinks and now we should look for solution together

Last edited:
Reactions: Pia
I think it was different situation with payoneer im not 100% sure
Why do you think it was different? just because?
They had the same choicebank cards, they switch to other cards and they announced that if you do not take out all the money on old cards till 30 june 2018 they wount be transferred to new ones. Isnt weird?

And they announced it publicly to all right away

Reactions: Pennyless
T
Why do you think it was different? just because?
They had the same choicebank cards, they switch to other cards and they announced that if you do not take out all the money on old cards till 30 june 2018 they wount be transferred to new ones. Isnt weird?
They said Choice bank ceased only for Firstchoicepay only because its for adult bussness and they say its hard to find another bank to want to work with adult bussness because of new rules of course i dont know if i believe them but i post only what they told me believe me im freaking out also and cant sleep normal since this happened and i think about the worst scenario possible in my head also but i try to look for light in the tunel if there is any. FCP support told me it was different situation aith payoneer and thats why they fix it fast

Reactions: Pia
T

They said Choice bank ceased only for Firstchoicepay only because its for adult bussness and they say its hard to find another bank to want to work with adult bussness because of new rules of course i dont know if i believe them but i post only what they told me believe me im freaking out also and cant sleep normal since this happened and i think about the worst scenario possible in my head also but i try to look for light in the tunel if there is any
If they switched to new cards months ago and knew about it and they couldnt find it all these months and said nothing about it? Did they said it to you?

T

They said Choice bank ceased only for Firstchoicepay only because its for adult bussness and they say its hard to find another bank to want to work with adult bussness because of new rules of course i dont know if i believe them but i post only what they told me believe me im freaking out also and cant sleep normal since this happened and i think about the worst scenario possible in my head also but i try to look for light in the tunel if there is any. FCP support told me it was different situation aith payoneer and thats why they fix it fast
Same as paxum managed to find other cars issuer in 2 weeks, they could do the same...maybe using the same card issuer as paxum as they did with choice Bank.

you have receive epayments card from bonga?
so if you request card from site are unavaible
but if you request from "partner" are disponible?

If they switched to new cards months ago and knew about it and they couldnt find it all these months and said nothing about it? Did they said it to you?
They said it happened all of a sudden the bank decided to stop working for firstchoicepay im sharing only information i got from support im not saying its 100% correct as i am not working for firstchoicepay and im victim like you and other people here i wish i was 100% sure in information i have but im not, maybe we should ask paxum support how they fixed the issues they had :D

Now all of you attack an innocent girl that is just sharing the information i got from support????? Are you all out of your mind im freaking out as well but im not attacking anyone different than firstchoicepay support better keep your anger for them and not for someone who cant do nothing to fix your issues only thing im trying to do here is to help with information i have !!!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Molison
Omg people. First choice and payoneer did not plot to steal your money. So ridiculous

It is possible that noone would like to work with sex money...but those are our money, so firstly they return it and then they are free to say that we are unwanted! As someone said, we made em! Sex industry makes a lot more then any freelance worker...
I think payoneer is in different situation because they had one more bank and at the end they only stucked with cards as paxum did.
Nevertheless, time to panic means time to try do something(even there is not much we can do) but i guess some public group and making noise is a start...

Well, all options are still open. The website and support of Fcp are still working. Choice Bank is not bankrupt at the moment. It looks like Payoneer/Fcp is just waiting until Choice Bank resumes their activities. It's possible Payoneer/Fcp actually don't know when that time is because Payoneer/Fcp is not Choice Bank and it's not their business.

If plan A fails, there are still another solutions which probably take more time and money for them than just waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.