AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And time to consider legal steps and to make sure that current Payoneer customers know their earnings are not safe at all with this company.
That’s not the kind of thing you want to do, you wouldn’t want the company holding your money actually going bankrupt would you?
They don’t have a solution yet, all they can do is tell us they are working on it and we’ll have our money back which to me is completely believable considering all the reports so far so I stopped bugging them long ago. If possible, I would even keep my money with them after this is fixed.
Just put yourself in their shoes and think, if everything they say is true, and it indeed seems to be, then all they can do is keep looking for a solution. And maybe out of consideration for the other people holding money there, do not withdraw 100% of the funds when you are finally able to. Even with their good liquidity, they would not be able to pay everyone at once. No bank can.

Reactions: AudriTwo
I only wish to get real answers and not "please, be patient" as said by cb support. I am depressing; I have 700 usd somewhere and no one can tell me where they are. They are not on my account while cb said that they were sent the 16th. How is it possible that cb is not capable to tell me where they are, what bank?? I have water, electricity and internet bills to pay and food to buy. It is not a game, it is my work :cry::cry::cry: So please @punker barbie, if you can tell me what is wrong with cb wire...
Contact her directly.

Do you have money there? I don't think you have money Stucked in there. If you had you would understand why I was intrigued by that sentence I quoted up there.

It's easy to send "take a pill" or face palm emotes when you have all the money in your account. I don't care if it's Dan, Nathan, Alex, or anyone else who is or isnt in customer support in here. No one here can't tell me to stay calm and wait as long as firstchoice pay is abusing of my money. 3 weeks and counting. And the only reply we get from them is about avocados and beer and other stupid thing s?! Really?!
So keep contacting support. Dan is trying to help as much as he can but getting angry with him will not help. I used first choice. I took out all my money every time I got paid so there was nothing there to go missing .

That’s not the kind of thing you want to do, you wouldn’t want the company holding your money actually going bankrupt would you?
They don’t have a solution yet, all they can do is tell us they are working on it and we’ll have our money back which to me is completely believable considering all the reports so far so I stopped bugging them long ago. If possible, I would even keep my money with them after this is fixed.
Just put yourself in their shoes and think, if everything they say is true, and it indeed seems to be, then all they can do is keep looking for a solution. And maybe out of consideration for the other people holding money there, do not withdraw 100% of the funds when you are finally able to. Even with their good liquidity, they would not be able to pay everyone at once. No bank can.

The problem is: they don't say or clarify ANYTHING. They just don't care about us. There wasn't even an announcement to us when this happened but they did contact all mass payout partners, from whom we had to hear the news.
And to find out that they did move their Payoneer customers away from Choice Bank in time makes this even more serious. I'm starting to get convinced that they acted in bad faith. Otherwise there would at least be some transparency but that's absolutely zero with them.

Reactions: Chriss
what's this fosta sesta... i no understand good english....
in simple words? we models risk sites will close and no give ours money?

EPayServices experience:
1 week for verification
MFC payment received today 1.5 hours after end of pay period
Got USD and EURO wallets, can move funds between them.
Virtual cards in both currencies.
Card in EURO, I ordered it today with express delivery, should take 3 business days to arrive.

Our money is stuck at choice bank with liqidity of 75% wich means there is no money for us all! They need 25% more only to pay out everyone, and that 25% is a lot of money! Milions i guess.And from where will they get those kind of money after this?who will leave their money there after they unfroze it?! Who will invest in them again?! So i am afraid that they will payout at the end only some big sharks, people who sued them and then declare bankrophsy...:(
Considering cards...they clearly said they can not be loaded ever again and they will close them.so end of jun sounds logical timeframe for closure.
This is one more question more: even they could transfer money to us, they cannot. Not over our cards, not by wire(they also said that wire never been an option),then how?! I expect they will close down website and company copletely also at the end of jun and desapear leaving noone to be liable.
Sorry for a long post, but i dont see the way out here...and i lost a lot!:(

Reactions: Pia
Do you have money there? I don't think you have money Stucked in there. If you had you would understand why I was intrigued by that sentence I quoted up there.

It's easy to send "take a pill" or face palm emotes when you have all the money in your account. I don't care if it's Dan, Nathan, Alex, or anyone else who is or isnt in customer support in here. No one here can't tell me to stay calm and wait as long as firstchoice pay is abusing of my money. 3 weeks and counting. And the only reply we get from them is about avocados and beer and other stupid thing s?! Really?!
If I came out as insensitive, I truly am sorry.
I am not telling you to stay calm, and not advising you anything at this stage. I'm sticking around here, because I love this community, and I wish to see this resolved before I may turn to other endeavors.
I don't have anymore leverage on the situation than you do. If you feel like coming at me, it's okay. I am in no position to educate or preach anyone, only to do my best to help. No one that I know of is abusing your money, or using it for other purposes.
These processes are unnerving, and filled with corporate and banking lingo, however I still do believe we will ride this through, yourself included.
I don't have the privilege of a marketing department behind me, or any PR, or even a strategy consultant, I'm doing this out of my own free will to try to help. If you'd rather me to lay low, and disappear from this thread, I can do so as well.
I took a lot of heat, threats, insults, and lost a lot of career opportunities in the course of the last 3 weeks, so one more roast will not really matter.

messege from fcp : Oliver: I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Please understand that due to the closing of our company, there are many technical and legal issues preventing us from being able to complete your request.

....so they just closed the bank? where are our money?

I also received in USD for bongacam in Epayments, the payment is done in seconds.
I would like to know Dan if FCP, ceased to exist for "failure" or simply stopped working with the adult industry. I already read everything and it's something I really like to know.

Reactions: Pennyless
EPayServices experience:
1 week for verification
MFC payment received today 1.5 hours after end of pay period
Got USD and EURO wallets, can move funds between them.
Virtual cards in both currencies.
Card in EURO, I ordered it today with express delivery, should take 3 business days to arrive.

You received MFC payment for 16-30 april? Im waiting for one and dont even see it processed on mfc account. Thx

messege from fcp : Oliver: I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Please understand that due to the closing of our company, there are many technical and legal issues preventing us from being able to complete your request.

....so they just closed the bank? where are our money?
First choice pay is closing. First choice pay isn't a bank.

I just called firstchoicepay and their first words were:
"thank you for calling payoneer, how can I help you?" ...
If they steal our money and payoneer will still run nice and smooth that is the shitiest thing ever possible...

It s clear that payoneer keeps this very low... not even one official announcement from them in 3 weeks!

They created Payoneer from adult business and now they are talking about FCP money (our money) being "High-risk money" :swear:

WE MADE PAYONEER BILLIONAIRES AND NOW THEY WANT TO GET RID OF US WITHOUT EVEN PAYING US OUR HARD WORKED MONEY...
Those are not people...just monsters

I just called firstchoicepay and their first words were:
"thank you for calling payoneer, how can I help you?" ...
If they steal our money and payoneer will still run nice and smooth that is the shitiest thing ever possible...

It s clear that payoneer keeps this very low... not even one official announcement from them in 3 weeks!

They created Payoneer from adult business and now they are talking about FCP money (our money) being "High-risk money" :swear:

WE MADE PAYONEER BILLIONAIRES AND NOW THEY WANT TO GET RID OF US WITHOUT EVEN PAYING US OUR HARD WORKED MONEY...
Those are not people...just monsters

Chritian, if this is true, will be sufficient to create a new payoneer account and, then, FCP could move all this money on our new Payoneer accounts.

Payoneer exists again without problems, and FCP closed. Yes, this sounds very strange.

Sounds strange that FCP keep blocked this money when will be simple (I believe from my limited visual) move this money again to Payoneer in same way, when years ago Payoneer already moved our accounts to FCP.

Something no sounds well in all this matter my friend......

I see people crying for 8000 usd, but I have frozen much more money and I know others manager, studios and webmasters with until 700k usd frozen there.

This is sad. Totally sad.

Totally sad dont know the real history about our money.

First choice pay is closing. First choice pay isn't a bank.
Thats true, but who will even try to take our money back to us if they close completely?! We do not exist as individuals in choice bank.
They are constanly laying to us...every support member tell different story...and non of the stories are concrete and true.
What should we do?! Just be quiet and waiting for them to dissapear? Is there anything we can do?:(

i also receive refunds from ebay,,,it work so transfrers on card are OK,,,strange

Do these refunds appear on your statements and balance when you log into the firstchoicepay.com website?
I'm curious if this is still working.

[QUOTE = "bbbosic, post: 937548, membro: 45742"] Avevi più di $ 10k sul tuo saldo virtuale quando Payoneer trasferiva gli account su Fcp? Tutti i soldi sono andati automaticamente al tuo account Fcp? [/ CITAZIONE]

Yes, when Payoneer moved my money on FCP I was more than 10k and Payoneer closed automatically the Payoneer account. This is all.

I am with payoneer for 8 years...
They moved everything from payoneer to fcp including virtual balances...
But in that moment both payoneer and fcp were working with same Choice Bank.
Now FCP is bankless and payoneer works with a different bank/banks...
The main problem is that Choice Bank maybe will resume services, but what if maybe not?!
Or what if Choice resumes services and gives only a part of the money to only a part of their clients?!

I have a question for Payoneer users:

With what bank was or is payoneer working from the beggining of 2017?

Reactions: Pennyless
[QUOTE = "Dan Epstein, post: 937456, membro: 32802"] Se venissi fuori come insensibile, mi dispiace davvero.
Non ti sto dicendo di stare calmo e di non consigliarti nulla in questa fase. Mi sto attenendo qui, perché amo questa comunità, e desidero vederlo risolto prima che possa passare ad altri tentativi.
Non ho più leva sulla situazione di te. Se hai voglia di venire da me, va bene. Non sono nella posizione di educare o predicare nessuno, solo per fare del mio meglio per aiutare. Nessuno di quelli che conosco sta abusando del tuo denaro, o lo usa per altri scopi.
Questi processi sono snervanti e pieni di gergo aziendale e bancario, tuttavia continuo a credere che lo cavalcheremo, compreso te stesso.
Non ho il privilegio di un reparto marketing dietro di me, né alcun PR o nemmeno un consulente di strategia, lo faccio per mio libero arbitrio per cercare di aiutare. Se preferisci che io mi distolga e sparisca da questo thread, posso farlo anche io.
Ho preso un sacco di calore, minacce, insulti e ho perso molte opportunità di carriera nel corso delle ultime 3 settimane, quindi un arrosto in più non avrà molta importanza. [/ QUOTE]

Dan please, keep your presence here again. You're the only person, a great person, that we can listen with trust about all this bitter situation. I have enough money frozen on FCP but never I dreamt to insult you or other person of the company because the real mind or minds, in these situations, are very high, on the top sitted (I believe). Please update me, update us in the future around this issue. Many people depends from this frozen money and this isn't correct. Thanks and good life! Luca

Reactions: Pia and Chriss
I talked to choice bank limited and theya re saying it is temporary block on cards and will release the money and guarantees that everyone will get their money, and firstchoicepay said they wont shut down the site or anything till everyone get their money ,people who decide to panic better keep it to your self and stop spreading fake information without knowig what is going on we are all freaking out for our money but spreading panic its not the way to fix the problem

please how can we withdraw money from chaturbate?
i read paxum no receive and no process usd payments, cant transfer from paxum account to card / to wire transfer
epayments no receive and no process usd payments
so?.....

Hello people, is my first post here but I have read every single page in this theme... In FCP I have 60k frozen . (frustrating and since then I am struggle to fix a new payment method . I did add the wire transfer but I ger error for that transaction and the money went back to the site, since the FCP stopped I didn't get any money out from the site I work . And after 3 weeks just yesterday my paxum acount was verified.. And now my status is verified and active , I have some question about this method... Doesn't not look easy to use and becouse the suport doesn't answer me at my last email with more details I decide to post here my questions,
1. My next payment from the site will be Sunday and I am worry that the amount of the payment is to big 14k usd . Does exist a problem to recive in paxum in a single payment an amount so big?
2. Being verified,once I have the money in my paxum I can wire them in an external card from a local banck (this til they allow me to have a paxum card)
3.my paxum acount is personal not bussnies that's why I am wondering if there does exist a limit
The actual situation is so frustrating wasn't enough to have money froze in FCP. I also can't work well becouse I am not sure if I will see my money out from the site
I stil have hope that we will see back our money from FCP

Reactions: Pia and Miaaaa
I talked to choice bank limited and theya re saying it is temporary block on cards and will release the money and guarantees that everyone will get their money, and firstchoicepay said they wont shut down the site or anything till everyone get their money ,people who decide to panic better keep it to your self and stop spreading fake information without knowig what is going on we are all freaking out for our money but spreading panic its not the way to fix the problem
I like your positive thinking...
Hope we ll be lucky :)

Agree that panicing wont help anyone...but i think we should at least get together and show that we are here and that we are ready to do anything for our money....i know they are saying that everything will be ok, and im not saying that this is nessesery a lie, but are you aware if bank goes to bankropshy and they are shut down comletely, there will be noone lieable and noone to help? Are you also aware that there is almost no news and concerns on the net about this?! This is a rare forum with people talking about it...
I worry if we just sit quiet it will be too late soon.
Maybe we should open some public group on tweeter or/and somewhere else and gather more people with same problem? At least we could make our voice stronger and tell the world(them) that we care for our money and that was not easy to earn as they all think!!

P.s. we all have different sums frozen and i guess it is normal that the volume of panic is different for every each of us...

Reactions: Pennyless and Pia
please how can we withdraw money from chaturbate?
i read paxum no receive and no process usd payments, cant transfer from paxum account to card / to wire transfer
epayments no receive and no process usd payments
so?.....
I told you they both has accepted my USD payments. Why don’t you try to ask a payment now just to see it? You will see there is no problem with USD payments.
Both paxum and epayments works great right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.