AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't spread wrong information... With the Cosmo card, you can withdraw $3,000 per day (5x $600).
And the 3.5% foreign currency fee is because of Mastercard themselves, not Cosmo. FCP was the same way.
but max load daily 6.000... so need ask eventually only 6000dollars for every payments?
fcp 3%
epayments 2,6% but now they not give card
5xatm....15minuts everyday on atm? eheheh

Last edited:
to activate card they request 12...dollars
is possible so activate card when receive 1° payments on account?
now is possible receive payment from cb and withdraw with card or there are some problems/dalay?

good question. i also got the cosmo card but what happens when i get money from MFC that is over 6000? Will it be declined? Or will they load 6000 to the card the rest will go to a virtual account like on fcp?

Some news about Choice Bank on external forum:

Caporaso and Partners
I had some answers with a parallel investigation: it seems that Wire Cards (provider of the Master Cards distributed by Choice Bank) shot down their program and create the liquidity problem. This happens few months ago with Wave Crest that had suspended their VISA program without prior notice and then their Master Cards program with 15 days’ notice. Now Choice Bank need to get all their (our) money back and it will take few weeks, then they can start to pay out. Of course, the bank will need a plan to avoid massive withdraw than can cause bank’s bankruptcy. Caporaso & Partners still work to press Choice Bank to notify their plan to all customers and be transparent. We also ask to all customers to join our group and give us a Power of Attorney to show to the bank and the Central Bank that we are one for all and all for one. Our money is not insured so we have to act fast but think first about cause and effect relation in our behavior.

source: https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/threads/choice-bank-of-belize-faces-liquidity-problems.23299/page-2

I reaally hope Caporaso & Partners is a trustworthy firm. When people are desperate a lot of "sharks" show up. And there are quite a lot of bad comments if you google the owner's name and some also with his company. The fact that his company also has funds frozen with FCP / Payoneer can complicate matters as they might try to give absolute priority to that. They ask 1000 Euro to all of us just to for the basics, which sounds steep. I dunno....I am worried and it's hard to see anything clear in this situation anymore.

And not related, but there is also this that I found:
"The Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard card is issued by Choice Bank Limited, Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd ("WDCS") (authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority), or First Covenant Bank (member FDIC), pursuant to a license by MasterCard� International Incorporated. MasterCard� is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated."

I reaally hope Caporaso & Partners is a trustworthy firm. When people are desperate a lot of "sharks" show up. And there are quite a lot of bad comments if you google the owner's name and some also with his company. The fact that his company also has funds frozen with FCP / Payoneer can complicate matters as they might try to give absolute priority to that. They ask 1000 Euro to all of us just to for the basics, which sounds steep. I dunno....I am worried and it's hard to see anything clear in this situation anymore.

Giovanni Caporaso is a lawyer with a lot of experience in offshore banking. So I'm quite sure he knows a lot more than us and he has more contacts on the field. When he calls to Choice Bank he can ask the right questions and "Choice Bank" will take him more seriously than us. Caporaso has nothing to do with FirstChoice Pay. He (and his clients) has company bank accounts at "Choice Bank" and I'm sure they have more money on it than we on our virtual Fcp balance.

He's just a source of information for me. Of course don't give him 1000€ and don't join his lawsuit. I'm not even sure he can defend you because you don't have a personal bank account at "Choice Bank". I don't have any signed papers of "Choice Bank".

Last edited:
Reactions: Pennyless
Giovanni Caporaso is a lawyer with a lot of experience in offshore banking. So I'm quite sure he knows a lot more than us and he has more contacts on the field. When he calls to Choice Bank he can ask the right questions and "Choice Bank" will take him more seriously than us. Caporaso has nothing to do with FirstChoice Pay. He (and his clients) has company bank accounts at "Choice Bank" and I'm sure they have more money on it than we on our virtual Fcp balance.

He's just a source of information for me. Of course don't give him 1000€ and don't join his lawsuit. I'm not even sure he can defend you because you don't have a personal bank account at "Choice Bank". I don't have any signed papers of "Choice Bank".

When you search in internet about tax haven, you might find: You better call Caporaso!!

Thanks for the info. I wouldn't dispute the fact that he knows a lot more than us, it's his job after all. I only Googled his name and saw some very unsatisfied customer reviews. Always good to be cautious, I think.

On another note, I just talked to Firstchoicepay / Payoneer again and they still have the same answer as 3 weeks ago: we are looking for a solution but no we don't have a time frame to find that solution.

QUESTION ABOUT PAXUM
can receive earnings from chaturbate/myfreecam on paxum in USD currency?
can we withdraw USD with mastercard paxum from atm?
or there are some problem/delay like as firstchoicepay/choice bank?
what about FEES of paxum?
usd x every withdraw atm?
max limit atm daily?
max limit atm operation?
fees atm operation?
% conversion currency atm?
thanks

A veces el abogado parece a un avocado :)

Seriously now, I think that we should wait for a feasible update, and see if I have any hairs left on my head at the end.
I don t understand... firstchoice pay still has houndreds of employees in many countries...
What are they working now besides getting our money back?
No further payments from 9 April...
So the remaining issue is just to resolve the frozen funds money...

Payoneer replaced their cards issued by Choice Bank more than a month ago. They saw the problem coming.
Also note that in case of Payoneer, the cards issued by Choice Bank are accessible until June 30th. I think this also applies to FirstChoice Pay prepaid cards. But also no official information here.

Attachments

• 2018-03-21_20-04-00.png
    2018-03-21_20-04-00.png
    139.2 KB · Views: 18
QUESTION ABOUT PAXUM
can receive earnings from chaturbate/myfreecam on paxum in USD currency?
can we withdraw USD with mastercard paxum from atm?
or there are some problem/delay like as firstchoicepay/choice bank?
what about FEES of paxum?
usd x every withdraw atm?
max limit atm daily?
max limit atm operation?
fees atm operation?
% conversion currency atm?
thanks
and now i have see they send me TEMPORARY NEW CARD
but i have see bad limit? correct?
2.000 usd max load daily only?

Payoneer replaced their cards issued by Choice Bank more than a month ago. They saw the problem coming.
Also note that in case of Payoneer, the cards issued by Choice Bank are accessible until June 30th. I think this also applies to FirstChoice Pay prepaid cards. But also no official information here.
https://community.payoneer.com/en/d...update-about-your-payoneer-prepaid-mastercard

Here you can see payoneer giving their customers the respect that they deserve...

And then think about payoneer/fcp giving us the lack of respect that they gave us...

I really think that they just need our money and maybe they will give it back...just maybe

They just consider us stupids. Really. Maybe they think camgirls make easy money and few $ stolen never killed nobody..

"we should wait for a feisable update" ... Funny and easy to say when you don't have thousands of dolars blocked there..

Really unprofessional...

Once again. Dan is not the president of first choice. He can only give you the info is has and clearly he has no new info. Keep bugging first choice support but don't be rude to dan who lost his job and is just trying to help.

Reactions: OldHippy
They just consider us stupids. Really. Maybe they think camgirls make easy money and few $ stolen never killed nobody..

"we should wait for a feisable update" ... Funny and easy to say when you don't have thousands of dolars blocked there..

Really unprofessional...
Or you know. Dan might not have any new info. I very much doubt he is sitting there going hahaha I stole these dumb cam girls money.... Come on.

Once again. Dan is not the president of first choice. He can only give you the info is has and clearly he has no new info. Keep bugging first choice support but don't be rude to dan who lost his job and is just trying to help.

To be honest, I also don't understand why Dan made that comment "we should wait for a feasible update" here in this forum today. I am not prepared to just sit and wait for something that is still not there after 3 weeks. This is a company that doesn't seem to care about transparency to their customers. And they can pull the firstchoicepay trick to their Payoneer customers too overnight at any time.
I think your own advice is much better: "Keep bugging first choice support." And time to consider legal steps and to make sure that current Payoneer customers know their earnings are not safe at all with this company.

Reactions: Chriss
https://community.payoneer.com/en/d...update-about-your-payoneer-prepaid-mastercard

Here you can see payoneer giving their customers the respect that they deserve...

And then think about payoneer/fcp giving us the lack of respect that they gave us...

I really think that they just need our money and maybe they will give it back...just maybe

This is just disgusting. It looks like they definitely didn't care about us. And all of this can also happen to all Payoneer users one day too. The people running this company seem to have their own agenda.

To be honest, I also don't understand why Dan made that comment "we should wait for a feasible update" here in this forum today. I am not prepared to just sit and wait for something that is still not there after 3 weeks. This is a company that doesn't seem to care about transparency to their customers. And they can pull the firstchoicepay trick to their Payoneer customers too overnight at any time.
I think your own advice is much better: "Keep bugging first choice support." And time to consider legal steps and to make sure that current Payoneer customers know their earnings are not safe at all with this company.
So then keep contacting support. But the people harassing dan need to stop.

So then keep contacting support. But the people harassing dan need to stop.
Do you have money there? I don't think you have money Stucked in there. If you had you would understand why I was intrigued by that sentence I quoted up there.

It's easy to send "take a pill" or face palm emotes when you have all the money in your account. I don't care if it's Dan, Nathan, Alex, or anyone else who is or isnt in customer support in here. No one here can't tell me to stay calm and wait as long as firstchoice pay is abusing of my money. 3 weeks and counting. And the only reply we get from them is about avocados and beer and other stupid thing s?! Really?!

You are from Colombia, right? ¿Cómo te están pagando ahorita? ¿abriste una cuenta en otro lado? No encuentro ayuda en nuestro idioma y lo se que hacer por que igual Paxum funciona mejor para Europa y North America, pero veo complicaciones en America Latina.

Hola Pia, como estas? Si, estoy en Colombia pero la sola y unica oportunidad q se abrio para mi fue de abrir una cuenta bancaria y pedir los pagos via WIRE. En este momento ninguna situacion con tarjetas es viable aca en Colombia: Paxum puede demorarse mucho aun con el envio de las nuevas tarjetas y tienen una estructura demasiada pequena per enfrentar todos los usuarios q migraron y migran desde FCP. Sin embrago, tambien Cosmopayment un no esta operativo por el mercado americano y sudamericano asi q ninguna via por tarjeta me parece buena si usted necesita recebir dinero en manera rapida y mas segura. Despues, claro, si el monto recibido en el banco sobrepasa un cierto limite, se tiene q declarar impuestos. Suerte y feliz vida! Luca

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pia
Amber does not work for chaturbate. Not sure why everyone always thinks she does. Contact chaturbate support or @punker barbie

I only wish to get real answers and not "please, be patient" as said by cb support. I am depressing; I have 700 usd somewhere and no one can tell me where they are. They are not on my account while cb said that they were sent the 16th. How is it possible that cb is not capable to tell me where they are, what bank?? I have water, electricity and internet bills to pay and food to buy. It is not a game, it is my work :cry::cry::cry: So please @punker barbie, if you can tell me what is wrong with cb wire...

Hi Critian, what do u think about Payoneer terms of 30 june oon old their cards? Do u think that also FCP will block definitly these cards bonded to Choice Bank? Is FCP will ends these our cards on 30 june the seroiusly risk is to finally lose all frozen moneyin our account. Ciao and to soon!

[QUOTE = "Dan Epstein, post: 937244, membro: 32802"] A veces el abogado parece a un avocado :)

Seriamente ora, penso che dovremmo aspettare un aggiornamento fattibile, e vedere se mi rimangono dei capelli in testa alla fine. [/ QUOTE]

Hi Dan, thanks for all you can to do in your real possibilities. I'm client of Payoneer/FCP from almost 10 years and I living, as many others, very bad this situation. I living in Colombia and days ago I matched infos on the web about this man, Caporaso. I was almost convinced to take a fly and to visit this Caporaso and his agency in near Panama to speak with him. Now, correctly, you suggest to stay quiet and to be careful in this situation. Thanks if you'll follow to update us, always in your real possibilities.....and always we waiting a very, ultimately new. Ciao and good life!

Hi Critian, what do u think about Payoneer terms of 30 june oon old their cards? Do u think that also FCP will block definitly these cards bonded to Choice Bank? Is FCP will ends these our cards on 30 june the seroiusly risk is to finally lose all frozen moneyin our account. Ciao and to soon!
The real hope now is that Choice Bank will resume services... i really don t understand why payoneers users were announced with 3 months in advance and we were not!

Last message from Choice Vice President:

"
As I mentioned before, liquidity is close to 75% and we are improving that rate now. How could you think you would be loosing your money?

I would recommend you try to keep your cool, so we all get this to the best solution possible, which to me would be giving people access to their funds again, fairly quickly and in a orderly fashion.

Regards,"

Maybe he is legit and not empty words...

• Helpful!
Reactions: bbbosic
[QUOTE = "Chritian V, post: 937293, membro: 45706"] La vera speranza ora è che Choice Bank riprenderà i servizi ... non capisco perché gli utenti dei pay-in siano stati annunciati con 3 mesi di anticipo e non lo eravamo!

Ultimo messaggio da Choice Vice President:

"
Come ho detto prima, la liquidità è vicina al 75% e stiamo migliorando questa percentuale ora. Come pensi di perdere i tuoi soldi?

Ti consiglierei di cercare di mantenere la calma, in modo che tutti otteniamo questo alla migliore soluzione possibile, che per me sarebbe dare alle persone l'accesso ai loro fondi di nuovo, abbastanza rapidamente e in modo ordinato.

Saluti,"

Forse è legittimo e non parole vuote ... [/ QUOTE]

Great Chritian, keep the faith alive!

Thanks a lot for this important update!

Luca

Reactions: Chriss
Hola Pia, como estas? Si, estoy en Colombia pero la sola y unica oportunidad q se abrio para mi fue de abrir una cuenta bancaria y pedir los pagos via WIRE. En este momento ninguna situacion con tarjetas es viable aca en Colombia: Paxum puede demorarse mucho aun con el envio de las nuevas tarjetas y tienen una estructura demasiada pequena per enfrentar todos los usuarios q migraron y migran desde FCP. Sin embrago, tambien Cosmopayment un no esta operativo por el mercado americano y sudamericano asi q ninguna via por tarjeta me parece buena si usted necesita recebir dinero en manera rapida y mas segura. Despues, claro, si el monto recibido en el banco sobrepasa un cierto limite, se tiene q declarar impuestos. Suerte y feliz vida! Luca
Hola que tal, me alegra encontrar alguien de habla hispana por acá. También pensé en abrir una cuenta bancaria y pedir los pagos por WIRE pero me parece que cobran $45 dolares por comisión, ¿cierto? O sea me convendría sacar mínimo unos $500 dolares para que la comisión valga la pena, además no se a que tipo de tarjeta podría llegarme el dinero, ¿crédito? ¿débito? ¿da igual? Como puedes ver estoy muy confundida, hasta he pensado en pedir el dinero por correo pero no me da confianza :( Ahora estoy esperando la respuesta de PAXUM a ver si tengo suerte. Muchas gracias por contestar y compartir tu experiencia. Lindo dia!

Ok, I get it... we are very exalted and sensitive 'cause we never saw this comming and probs camming is our main income, also we have bills to pay and banks with our money stucked is NOT nice, but can we go back to the forum we used to be? Just, chill... point with the finger is not gonna work, we better wait and see what's next while trying to help if we can. Finding answers but not pushing or being rude.
Love you all.
I hope we can get our money soon*, I have cats to feed

*Honestly I dont give a damn if it is soon or later, I just want it

• Hugs
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Status
Not open for further replies.