AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the summer I had £800 ($1200 at the time) disappear from my firstchoicepay account as I was withdrawing it from an atm. Sainsburys who owned the machine told me that they'd OK'd the return of my money but it was firstchoicepay who weren't letting me have it. I had to wait 2 months and I was relying on that money because I'd just bought a van that I needed to fit out with wood so that I could live in it properly. I effectively became homeless because I couldn't live in an empty van, although I did for a bit. I got the money back in the end but it was so stressful.

So now I only allow direct deposit or cheques.
I think it's important to plan for the chance that there might be a delay in receiving your money. I know it's difficult and a lot of us come from a place where every cent counts but if you can give yourself a buffer and think of your money as arriving 2 weeks later than it will be less stressful when things like this happen.

Also fuck them for bailing on sex workers when sex workers made them.

Few days ago i wanted to access Payoneer account and i couldn't and i sent an e-mail to the support. Today i recived this from Payoneer telling me "Thank you for contacting FirstChoicePay".

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    164.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Wat?!
Reactions: nicehotjob
I don't think I bailed out on anyone. In fact very few are the industry reps who dare show up on a board when a case like this happens.
You could say that I was providing an imperfect service, and that I made my share of rookie mistakes, however I would like to show off just a little and say this:
Very few reps from any company has shown the same type of dedication I did in the last 18 months, in here, on all the social media channels, and in our sister communities.There were days I was literally being a McGuyver with a smartphone in an airport, calling help desks to assist models and affiliates, and even parallel reps of content and streaming websites. I think it's insensitive to say that I bailed out on anyone here, you included. I doubt if you'll ever find a representative who was as available, visible, and down to earth as I was. And I did all of it without budget, without marketing materials, and zero assistance.
When this blows over, you have your trade, your place, and an anchor. I on the other, will have to start from scratch, and you know what? I'm still grateful, I'm still a people person, and still positive, even if the conditions are far from being in my favor.
I didn't mean to write such a long post, but there's a limit to how short I can sell myself, despite the circumstances.

Few days ago i wanted to access Payoneer account and i couldn't and i sent an e-mail to the support. Today i recived this from Payoneer telling me "Thank you for contacting FirstChoicePay".
Omg for the 1000th time payoneer and first choice are the same company. Legit said this like 3 posts above yours.

Reactions: maria herna and Pia
Omg for the 1000th time payoneer and first choice are the same company. Legit said this like 3 posts above yours.

I didn't contest they are not same thing: FCP is Payoneer, but now they are sending support e-mails (Payoneer) telling "Thank you for contacting FirstChoicePay".
My e-mail for support was sent to Payoneer, and they answered with FCP, things that didn't happened till now. I have 3-4 e-mails from payoneer few months ago telling me "Thank you for contacting Payoneer"

Reactions: Pennyless
I don't think I bailed out on anyone. In fact very few are the industry reps who dare show up on a board when a case like this happens.
You could say that I was providing an imperfect service, and that I made my share of rookie mistakes, however I would like to show off just a little and say this:
Very few reps from any company has shown the same type of dedication I did in the last 18 months, in here, on all the social media channels, and in our sister communities.There were days I was literally being a McGuyver with a smartphone in an airport, calling help desks to assist models and affiliates, and even parallel reps of content and streaming websites. I think it's insensitive to say that I bailed out on anyone here, you included. I doubt if you'll ever find a representative who was as available, visible, and down to earth as I was. And I did all of it without budget, without marketing materials, and zero assistance.
When this blows over, you have your trade, your place, and an anchor. I on the other, will have to start from scratch, and you know what? I'm still grateful, I'm still a people person, and still positive, even if the conditions are far from being in my favor.
I didn't mean to write such a long post, but there's a limit to how short I can sell myself, despite the circumstances.
Dan you are a true helper...
But man serious hope you are not telling us this in case firstchoice disappears with our money so we won't blame you...
It s obvious it s not your fault and you can t do more for people in this sittuation...
Tell us please is firstchoicepay planing the bomb of the century with our money? :banghead:

If you know everything will be over for this company...don t be a ninja...
Thanks!

How Paxum is fixing todays payout issues

• What actually happened regarding Paxum and Choice Bank.
    • When can you expect your new credit card from Paxum.
    • How long it will take from setting up your account until you can receive funds to your Paxum account.
    • Plus a lot more!
https://www.onlinecamsummit.com/live/
(link is valid only today)

It seems Paxum has already found 2 issuer banks. But it will take time to implement. If the Paxum prepaid card was the only method (like FCP) to get your money, your money would be stuck there too.

I didn't contest they are not same thing: FCP is Payoneer, but now they are sending support e-mails (Payoneer) telling "Thank you for contacting FirstChoicePay".
My e-mail for support was sent to Payoneer, and they answered with FCP, things that didn't happened till now. I have 3-4 e-mails from payoneer few months ago telling me "Thank you for contacting Payoneer"
K but they are the same. So it really doesn't matter who the email comes from as they are the same. Talking to one online talking to the other. Payobeer became First choice pay to work with adult sites.

But man serious hope you are not telling us this in case firstchoice disappears with our money so we won't blame you...
It s obvious it s not your fault and you can t do more for people in this sittuation...
Tell us please is firstchoicepay planing the bomb of the century with our money? :banghead:

Thanks!
You realise as said many time over and and over Dan isn't the president of first choice. He is doing his best but it's not like he has all your money and is like laughing about it. He likely has very little info.

You realise as said many time over and and over Dan isn't the president of first choice. He is doing his best but it's not like he has all your money and is like laughing about it. He likely has very little info.
It s clearly you didn t understand what i was telling/asking him...
Ofc he can t help us now...but maybe if he will get some new info he could share it...

It s clearly you didn t understand what i was telling/asking him...
Ofc he can t help us now...but maybe if he will get some new info he could share it...
..... Then if he hasn't shared new info. I would go ahead and say he doesn't HAVE new info. How can he share info he doesn't have.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I am asking not just you but everywhere in a desperate attempt to get at least some transparency about my funds, as would you if you had a large amount of money frozen overnight. I also didn't ask you if firstchoice and payoneer were the same company but you jumped in anyway. Sorry if the fact that this is a Forum is bothering you.
Payoneer stopped doing adult payments - like you said - but I hope you read also that Payoneer just started doing them AGAIN. So why can't they transfer our money back to us? Payoneer/Firstchoice support is not helpful at all. They keep on giving the same robot answer: we're looking for a solution. We have no timeframe to find that solution. That's all I get from them. Very frustrating for everyone involved.
You need to contact THEM. And just keep contacting them. No one here except maybe dan can give you answers and it appears he has no new info. Asking the same questions here clearly isn't going to help. That's why this thread is 39 pages and people are still just asking the same questions. Yes this is a forum but repeating info helps nobody. Keep bugging their support is the best option as you stated this is a forum not payment support.

Lilypink said: "Also fuck THEM for bailing on sex workers when sex workers made them." referring to FirstchoicePay/Payoneer who are keeping our money hostage with no transparency at all about what is going on. She didn't say: "Also fuck Dan for bailing on sex workers when sex workers made them."

Thanks!
Chritian i don``t think Dan knows or is in the liberty of telling this he is probably working under an Non Disclosure Agreement.
Which means if he brings out sensitive info which is not allowed to be brought in public now or ever he can risk a huge fine and jailtime plus he will loose his reputation as trustworthy not only with firstchoice but also with a lot of other people and companies and by this ruining his chance for a further carreer.
Ps Dan you got my highest respect for all what you have done under the circumstances but also conditions and pressure some people put you !

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I give you a boom information...

I don t want to panic you guys and girls with this info but i can t hold it just for me...

I talked with FCP customer service and they admited that their company knew about this sittuation with Choice Bank from 6 months ago and they didn t told us because they didn't wanna panic the people and they were hoping to find in this time a new issuing bank but obvious they didn't!
But also the same man told me that they will give us our money when they will resolve this...
He seemed to be honest with me and I am hard to impress...

So now if they didn't manage to find one in 6months how can we know that they will find one in a few weeks...

I swear to God than I don t lie with this...

I don t want to panic you guys and girls with this info but i can t hold it just for me...

I talked with FCP customer service and they admited that their company knew about this sittuation with Choice Bank from 6 months ago and they didn t told us because they didn't wanna panic the people and they were hoping to find in this time a new issuing bank but obvious they didn't!
But also the same man told me that they will give us our money when they will resolve this...

So now if they didn't manage to find one in 6months how can we know that they will find one in a few weeks...

Christian thank you for this info. Thank you for sharing the information with us :)

I really hope they didn't keep us in the dark for 6 months... Everything I have is on that account... :(

Its obvious that this is reallity...they can not have our money because they are not a bank! I do not dobht that they will return it if they get it...but problem is bank...they do not have enough money and i can imagine how can they get it after this...and if they close down for good, noone could help us. Problems that choice bank had became transparent now a days...unfortunately too late for us common people ...:(

A very recent hope, for all users of FCP with frozen money: this ROB (I spoken with him also in english chat on 13 april) always send me hopeful messages, when I have the luck to meet him on chat. In this my last chat with FCP service, he tells that this bitter situation will be succesful and that FCP
does not want to take our savings. So, I hope to give a good new to people, as me, for this weekend. To soon! Keep the faith alive! Always!

Attachments

• IMG_20180427_1126552.jpg
    IMG_20180427_1126552.jpg
    559.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20180427_1128093.jpg
    IMG_20180427_1128093.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Pia

Cristian, you spoken with Rob?

Cristian, you spoken with Rob?
No... austin that also gives high hopes and another dude "sai"...
But they are well trained... hope they don t speak like robots because this two guys austin and sai can make you feel relatively safe....
Hope for the best man!

Found this translated chat of today on a Russian forum:

[02:43:15 AM] FCP: Since there is a problem in transferring funds to new cards, due to the fact that the bank stops providing services for Firstchoice Pay, we are looking for a solution to transfer these funds. This not only affects you, but also many thousands of users and at the moment you need to wait for us to find a solution to this problem.
[02:44:12 AM] XXX: And how much to wait?
[02:44:43 AM] FCP: There is no exact time yet, but I'm guessing that in the next 2-3 weeks this solution will be found

---
So many thousands of users. We are not alone.

What other payout options are there for ZA models besides Paxum, I have been waiting forever for verification and have important payments to make :'( need a faster solution that works!:dead::dead::bag:

Christian thank you for this info. Thank you for sharing the information with us :)

I really hope they didn't keep us in the dark for 6 months... Everything I have is on that account... :(
I hope they ll come up with something good for us...

Paxum fees
Funds Transfer by Wire to your own account (USD) $50.00
Funds Transfer by Wire to your own account (EUR) $40.00
Funds Transfer by SEPA to your own account $5.00
Funds Transfer To Credit Card (Other than Paxum Card) owned by you $6.00 + 3%
These are teh Paxum fees to transfer fund to bank?
Ok my bank is cheaper :D

Thank you so much to provide me these infos :)

You need to contact THEM. And just keep contacting them. No one here except maybe dan can give you answers and it appears he has no new info. Asking the same questions here clearly isn't going to help. That's why this thread is 39 pages and people are still just asking the same questions. Yes this is a forum but repeating info helps nobody. Keep bugging their support is the best option as you stated this is a forum not payment support.

And what is the point of your post? I've been on Apple forums where there are hundreds of pages complaining about an app that doesn't function as designed. Here we are talking about people who may potentially have lost their LIFE savings. This tops Dan losing his job and I agree, he has taken a lot of abuse like a trooper. Still, I don't mind reading 39 pages of complaints when something so significant has happened. Where is your compassion for your fellow sex worker? Trust me, the hammer is falling as I mentioned in another thread, the golden age of cam modeling is probably coming to an end. There is a whole world out there with zero compassion for sex workers and they could care less about your livelihood. When that day comes, you'll wish someone expressed the empathy and compassion you seem to lack.

And what is the point of your post? I've been on Apple forums where there are hundreds of pages complaining about an app that doesn't function as designed. Here we are talking about people who may potentially have lost their LIFE savings. This tops Dan losing his job and I agree, he has taken a lot of abuse like a trooper. Still, I don't mind reading 39 pages of complaints when something so significant has happened. Where is your compassion for your fellow sex worker? Trust me, the hammer is falling as I mentioned in another thread, the golden age of cam modeling is probably coming to an end. There is a whole world out there with zero compassion for sex workers and they could care less about your livelihood. When that day comes, you'll wish someone expressed the empathy and compassion you seem to lack.
I used first choice pay too so you can get off your high horse there with saying I have no empathy or compassion.... What I'm saying is speculating and spreading false info here doesn't help. (As has happened a lot on these 39 pages) All these people need to keep harassing the company. That's the best course of action. Another helpful tip is to read the entire thread before asking questions already asked or disproved ie. First choice and payoneer being the same company answers multiple times or people just demanding answers Dan probably doesn't even have over and over and tagging him for countless pages. Not many seem to have compassion for him either. And he has tried hard to help.

Sex work has been around for thousands of years and I assure you that it isn't going anywhere. Changes sure but it's not going away. Camming etc hasn't taken any pitfalls here in Canada so it all depends on where things are based so I think you are a little bit a head of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.