AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! I didnt get to a phone call even! I doubt the agreement could be sent, received and sent back and received by them till 4.
So rest of us are fucked even for those 70% :(
It seems they also formed email block list for some of us with questions...

Reactions: LoonaVision
If I understood well, who accepted and sent back additional info: copy of passport, bank account details with swift details should get back anex new agreement-contract with 70% of amount to be paid off. If anyone has that agreement from insurance or choice bank ?

Ha! I didnt get to a phone call even! I doubt the agreement could be sent, received and sent back and received by them till 4.
So rest of us are fucked even for those 70% :(
It seems they also formed email block list for some of us with questions...
Agreement would be sent by email, than should be printed, sighn by receiver of money than scaned and sent back by email to choice bank or insurance company.. so that needs only few minutes to be done not days....

• Helpful!
Reactions: avantgart
If they will accept that way it would be faster indeed.so if this is the case, then someone has to got his agreement by now...

I didn't get it... but maybe it is private!

Maybe you will sign a paper that you won't post the agreement!

Just sayin':lipssealed::shifty:

Reactions: zumba2
And deffinitely someone if waiting for transfer by 4th June has that agreement but do jot want to share with us, they could just give us a note

I didn't get it... but maybe it is private!

Maybe you will sign a paper that you won't post the agreement!

Just sayin':lipssealed::shifty:
And did you sent them passport copy and bank details? Abd did they tell you that would send an agreement?

Ad Kees answered me today - My team will reach out to you for that next week. We will be sending out the wire transfers thereafter.

And did you sent them passport copy and bank details? Abd did they tell you that would send an agreement?
Mail Mr Kees and he will talk with you!

I didn t yet send... they will send the agreement after we send them the documents!

Keep chill and have a bit more patience,
I feel that things will be resolved after all...

Can anyone send the add 's email again ?i know is somewhere in the thread but are so many pages to search ?And from that lady that will send us the details for transfer ,i forgot her name,please ?Thanks

Many of us havent been asked for 70%, even i got the same mail...noone responding on anything any more..so who knows what will happen...and i can imagine how many there are those who didnt find mail in spam and didnt find forum like this one...

As I can see, all story started since we contacted fcp for explanation why we must withdraw our money till 30th of June and since we nouticed that our card did not load any more with the rest of our money and we addressed to contact by email phase2. Until that no one from fcp made any step. When they(choice bank Ad Kees and Roy) noticed our concern ( just who contacted them via phase2 email) started to send us offers for phone call and solve the problem with 70%. Is there any one who got they offers but did not contact them at all on any bases?

I also have a strong impression that the payment of 70% from those were asking to be paid off, Is an idea of Roy and Ad who are shareholders (most likely owners of the choice bank) and deffinitelly have a sertan amount of money for paying most worried fcp 'account owners and of course earn on easy way 30% of our money. It is really strange that no one announced the bankropth of choice bank and the liquidation process which must be done in that case. They (choice bank- ad, roy) use the fact of origin of our earnings and the fact that they are all virtual account and our concern how to proof that we own that money. Finaly the record-track exists and we must approuch to solving our problems with more confidence.

Received only one email in spam on 12th May.
No email about that 70% offer / asking for bank or contact details.
No email from ad-kees, or any other choice bank rep.

Anyone received contract yet? There is less and less talking about situation everywhere...they stoped offering even those 70%.
Anyone tracks any other forums/news beside this one? Please post some link if you are...

They are not going to answer any email now. I don't
Anyone received contract yet? There is less and less talking about situation everywhere...they stoped offering even those 70%.
Anyone tracks any other forums/news beside this one? Please post some link if you are...
No, they are not answer. No contract yet. I will email them today again

How do you know they stopped offering 70%? Did you take the offer before or you wait for 100%?

Ad Kees usually replies for lower amount (under 15-20k), Karin Baum and Mr.Anderson for higher amount. I have low thank 10k and Ad Kees usually replies in few hours.

Hello everyone.I prepared my bank today and going to send all details to Karen.Once i recieve contract ,i will show how does it look.

Just got email from payoneer, not sure if this is good for us in our situation.
Dear Loona,

Working internationally has never been easier! With Payoneer’s Global Payment Service, you now have your own local receiving accounts in USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CNY, CAD and AUD.

You can use these receiving accounts to get paid by companies and marketplaces – quickly and with minimal fees. It’s just like having your own local bank accounts in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Japan, China, Canada and Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.