AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My very lucrative experience at virtualgirlfriend.live

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manon28ans

Banhammered
May 23, 2018
Paris
Hi girls!

I'm Manon, from France. I have been a model on Chaturbate and Cam4 and I also offered private Skype shows on CMD and Skyprivate. I tried to find the perfect caming site for months and I finally realized that they all had their good or bad sides. On some sites, you must spend hours in front of your cam waiting for a private chat and chatting with people who will never pay. On other ones you have people leaving 0.10$ tips and waiting for an entire show. But anyway, you can make so much money on these sites that we all love them!

Last November, I have been approached by guys who asked me if I wanted to be "a virtual girlfriend and earn 200$ a day to chat by text with a guy". I first thought it was this kind of text chat where people pay 0.50$ per message they sent and where operators earn no more than 15$ per hour. But it wasn't that at all. They told me that I would also be able to offer "cam-to-cam" and "phone sex" directly through their app, in total discretion and without sharing any personal information (like name, phone number, email...). I must admit that I became pretty intrigued...

The guys were looking for models to experiment with this new "all-in-one" and "more intimate" adult chat platform. I found the concept pretty cool. I was in!

The site: www.virtualgirlfriend.live

My experience :

1) Virtualgirlfriend.live is more than a caming site

Girls, how many guys ask you for stuff you don't offer on your cam site? (Snapchat, panties, Skype, phone number, texts...)

Actually we're not just showgirls. We're virtual girlfriends in the sense that our guys want different kinds of experiences with us. After a few shows they'd like to call us or being able to exchange messages and nudes with us. It's very frustrating when the policy of some sites prevent from sharing Snapchat IDs and other details like that. But anyway, even when it's allowed it becomes a mess to manage all the guys with their payments.

On VGF, you can offer sexting. I will write an article about it soon because it's definitely amazing. You can do it from anywhere, with several guys at once, with pre-registered photos and videos. You can hardly make easier money. You also can offer traditional caming of course. Here what guys like is that it's only one-on-one "cam-to-cam" so they feel like you had an exclusive relationship with them and, gosh, you can make them pay without any limit! A little bit like Skype chats. And finally, for the lovers, you can offer "sex phone". It's just an audio call you can make directly through the site. You also can do it from anywhere. I spent entire evenings doing that with my guys when I had my "girls' problems" (I don't know how to say that in English but you got it!) and it's also 100% easy money.

2) 2100$ the first month, just connecting a few hours in the evening

The first thing I was scared about was "Guys, you're launching a beta version of a new site, do you have customers...?". I quickly understood that behind these project there were former adult industry performers and experienced businessmen, with a lot of resources. They have a lot of customers, they seem particularly interested in 1-on-1 relationships. They seem older but they spend a little bit more. I received requests as soon as I joined the site. I loved it.

3) From your phone or from your computer, choose what you prefer

Whatever you want to check your messages, perform a sexting, a cam to cam or a phone sex session, you can do it from your computer as well as from your mobile phone. It's really cool because it's like Snapchat. You can take a picture from the app and send it directly. No need to have pre-registered pictures and videos. I'm pretty impressed with the model experience. I can do it from the morning until the night, no matter where I am. I'm always connected to my guys and I can make money at any time during the day (last "use case" was a sexting in a mall / with real instant pictures under the squirt. The guy was literally enjoying!).

4) Forget everything about waiting in front of a cam or about public chat

I think this is how the guys got me in. On VGF you don't wait in front of a webcam. You switch to "available" when you're ok to receive requests or you can even preset your availabilities so that you tell which days and which hours you want to receive requests. You actually don't even have to think about it. I had almost forgotten that I had signed up to the site when I received my first text notification.

You receive a text notification each time someone sends you a chat request (a payment) on the site (for a sexting, cam to cam or phone sex session). You just have to accept the payment clicking a link in the SMS and the chat opens in your browser on your phone. A timer tells you the time left for the user. When it's over, you just have to hang up and wait for the next text.

Conclusion :

I first saw VGF as an extra-money opportunity but in 2 months it became my main activity. What I like is that I can offer whatever guys like: caming, sexting, calling. There is nothing to bargain, they just send a request and I receive a text on my phone telling they already paid for it. I also like the discretion because I was forced to show my face when I was on Chaturbate or Cam4. Otherwise, nobody takes a show from a "hidden-face performer". On VGF most of the girls do not show their face or they do it only during cam-to-cam sessions when they know the guy well. I feel more secure with that. Finally, what I prefer is that I never waste my time. Even when I don't receive requests I'm just "online" on the site, my phone is in my pocket and I do my own business on other sites. I only chat when I receive a payment/request. So it can only be additional money.

One bad point (but it's not a real problem) is that they've just "hired" a few thousand customers in November to try their "beta" version and now we begin to see always the same faces. I can't wait they open the site and welcome new customers. But anyway, the customers still pay so it's not a problem. I just can't wait to make more money!

I hope you enjoyed my first article. I will write new ones soon, about "sexting" for example. I'm also writing something about new camgirl payout methods, now we lost Firstchoice Pay. There will be many new competitors in the industry and there will have new opportunities for us. For now, VGF offer PAXUM for instance. But they also offer wire transfer payments anywhere in the world for only 1% fee so this is what I chose.

To signup / discover the site: www.virtualgirlfriend.live

From Paris with love,

Manon

How good is the traffic? Did you have to promote at all? Do they cover chargebacks?

Also, I am not interested in being paid by Paxum and C4S pays me ACH for free (and so doesn't IWC) so why would I give 1 percent? If they had another option I feel like a lot more girls would be interested in this but Paxum is pretty sketchy too and since ACH is free from most sites I don't see how for USA models this would be a good deal?

I like the traffic who seems closer to dating traffic than the pure adult one. They're real lovers and you can only get contacted by people having bought tokens so it's pretty cool. You're allowed to share your profile link if you want but they already invest a lot in traffic acquisition. Yes they cover chargebacks as people buy credits before sending you a request for a chat.

I don't know "ACH". What is it? Is it different from wire transfer?

I like the traffic who seems closer to dating traffic than the pure adult one. They're real lovers and you can only get contacted by people having bought tokens so it's pretty cool. You're allowed to share your profile link if you want but they already invest a lot in traffic acquisition. Yes they cover chargebacks as people buy credits before sending you a request for a chat.

I don't know "ACH". What is it? Is it different from wire transfer?

ACH is direct deposit so there is 0 wire fee. NF, C4S, IWC, MV all use ACH... I guess USA models may have to wait for them to get more payment options because no thanks Paxum and I have 0 desire to give a site 1 percent to deposit my money not when every site does it for free.

I always approach these types of posts with skepticism... When a new person joins and the first thing they post is an advertisement for any site it's to be taken with a grain of salt and much contemplation. This goes very in depth though, and I am slightly intrigued, but also agree with @BiancaBaker and her inquiries.

Traffic is always a huge concern for me, and there's no use in signing up if I wouldn't get more than I get other places cause I'm nonexistent there as is almost. I've been trying hard to find a cam home since I started with chaturbate, now on MFC, and starting niteflirt and Cam4 without much more forward progress.

This deal, while tempting, is written to seem a little too good to be true... "$2100 first month from a few hours a night" and how 100% positive the entire thing makes getting plenty of clients sound... Every site has those who get left behind, course those aren't the points you sell on and wouldn't be brought up I understand, but it feels a bit like hyperbole to me overall. I would like to hear a little more on facts and details and overall site model experiences before I may give it a shot.

Direct deposit is free for US models and from US sites only. To me for instance, direct deposit from Chaturbate wasn't a good deal at all. Only Payoneer was a good one. When I heard it was only 1% to me it was ok. They leave more than 50% to the model, they bring valuable traffic, they send me a text when someone has paid for me. I mean, I could keep only 30% that I would be ok. It's like "extra" money. The worst for me (you guessed it!) it's the public chat. I could make any compromise to quit public chat and the waste of time it represents. That's what I liked on VGF

Direct deposit is free for US models and from US sites only. To me for instance, direct deposit from Chaturbate wasn't a good deal at all. Only Payoneer was a good one. When I heard it was only 1% to me it was ok. They leave more than 50% to the model, they bring valuable traffic, they send me a text when someone has paid for me. I mean, I could keep only 30% that I would be ok. It's like "extra" money. The worst for me (you guessed it!) it's the public chat. I could make any compromise to quit public chat and the waste of time it represents. That's what I liked on VGF

Awesome! I may give it a try normally I am super sketch about new sites like @Rumi_Bloom said as well (I mean we see a ton of people trying)

I love Niteflirt's chat option but you can't change it from .69 cents ( I would love $1 per message or .69 every message instead of volley) and you only get paid in volley (which sucks) so like say I send a message I don't get paid until the other person responds. I also hate on NF I have to be at my computer to text I can't text from my phone (which sucks) If I make $2200 my first month I will be over the moon so I mean may as well give it a shot right?

Question? I see no where on the site to become a model and no where to email them? Also are you being paid to write this? HAHAHA @Emberblaze I initially thought the same thing

I don't believe for a second that this person isn't either a company employee/owner or otherwise being paid directly to make this post.

That being said it doesn't mean this is specifically a bad company or anything. I'm just suspicious.

I always approach these types of posts with skepticism... When a new person joins and the first thing they post is an advertisement for any site it's to be taken with a grain of salt and much contemplation. This goes very in depth though, and I am slightly intrigued, but also agree with @BiancaBaker and her inquiries.

Traffic is always a huge concern for me, and there's no use in signing up if I wouldn't get more than I get other places cause I'm nonexistent there as is almost. I've been trying hard to find a cam home since I started with chaturbate, now on MFC, and starting niteflirt and Cam4 without much more forward progress.

This deal, while tempting, is written to seem a little too good to be true... "$2100 first month from a few hours a night" and how 100% positive the entire thing makes getting plenty of clients sound... Every site has those who get left behind, course those aren't the points you sell on and wouldn't be brought up I understand, but it feels a bit like hyperbole to me overall. I would like to hear a little more on facts and details and overall site model experiences before I may give it a shot.

I agree with what you say. I think I focus this review on what represents a pain for me: 1) Public chat 2) expensive payout (that I always want directly on my bank account). As they fixed that I can only write positive stuff. But you're right. You talked about traffic. I must admit that I already had 1 or 2 chat requests in the day. It was something like two sextings of 20min. Of course I prefer the days I'm sexting with 3 people at the same time and when I'm busy all the time. But the fact is that it's not even a pain. I preset my availabilities so I'm automatically available on the site a part of the day and the night. If I don't receive any text notification on my phone I do my own business and I don't waste my time. That's why I would still be in if I had 1 sexting every 2 days. It's extra money without any effort. But I know girls who left because they made 60$ in the month. As everywhere.

Awesome! I may give it a try normally I am super sketch about new sites like @Rumi_Bloom said as well (I mean we see a ton of people trying)

I love Niteflirt's chat option but you can't change it from .69 cents ( I would love $1 per message or .69 every message instead of volley) and you only get paid in volley (which sucks) so like say I send a message I don't get paid until the other person responds. I also hate on NF I have to be at my computer to text I can't text from my phone (which sucks) If I make $2200 my first month I will be over the moon so I mean may as well give it a shot right?

Question? I see nowhere on the site to become a model and nowhere to email them? Also, are you being paid to write this? HAHAHA @Emberblaze I initially thought the same thing

Haha! I'd like to be paid! (maybe I should...)
I heard about a referral program for models but still not exists so clearly not. But I just liked the experience, I found it groundbreaking. The guys are super nice and listening to our concerns, reviews. I must tell I'm happy to "sell" their product. This is also the first time I'm among the first ones to try something and able to talk about it before everybody haha!

But there are negative points of course: They take 45%, some days you receive only a few requests, you commit to pay a $15 000 fine if you give your Paypal... But you find quite the same on the other sites.

I don't know their new site. You should just fill in the form I presume. For our part, we access the site through a kind of intranet as they're still testing a kind of "testing" version. Can't wait they open it to the public!!!

Reactions: CalyDreadz
I guess USA models may have to wait for them to get more payment options because no thanks Paxum

Didn't Paxum recently change things so that US models can't even use them? I had just signed up for them to get paid from ELM, then they announced they're not working in the US anymore and I had to go with Dwolla instead.

You must have a business account actually. But they're talking about new paying methods. I have just still not understood if it will be for payment from customers or payout towards models.

Just don't give us another Camscapade experience, we've seen our share of false prophets here. In addition, a friend of mine who was an active model, is running a beta version of a website in the making. It states in the top that it's a beta version, yet has a compliance section, a 2257, DMCA policy section, privacy sections already, and compatibility with all the SESTA FOSTA requirements. I looked for those and I'm not even a model.

I'm not saying that it's not a good website, or a real one, just that the models here taught me how to be a little more suspicious.

Didn't Paxum recently change things so that US models can't even use them? I had just signed up for them to get paid from ELM, then they announced they're not working in the US anymore and I had to go with Dwolla instead.

I thought either we couldn't use them or they were going under? I just feel like it's another FCP waiting to happen so I am ALL set.

I don't want to resemble Colombo too much, however I just got one annoying question, where do you users/consumers on board the website?
There's no link to an actual home page.
Maybe I'm missing something, maybe I'm just a newbie who should go back to making Mojitos and Cosmopolitans, but something is weird.

I for one would LOVE a Cosmopolitan.
View attachment 76478
Seriously now, even if the website looks the most niche or derelict, there must be a few essentials, right? In addition, the testimonials and customer stories, should be on the website, and not a forum entry, right? I don’t wanna sound too frantic, but we are in adults and not MLM here:)

Seriously now, even if the website looks the most niche or derelict, there must be a few essentials, right? In addition, the testimonials and customer stories, should be on the website, and not a forum entry, right? I don’t wanna sound too frantic, but we are in adults and not MLM here:)

I agree, but I just want a Cosmopolitan. :c

Reactions: CosmicRose
@Dan Epstein Can I get one with one of these?
2lna6b5.jpg

It will make me feel all fancy while I ponder what kind of scam this could be.
This morning I put a fake email address into the page OP linked and it just added it to a mailing list to be notified when the site is open for sign up. I just tried to go to the site again and got
This site can’t be reached
en.virtualgirlfriend.live’s server IP address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

@Dan Epstein Can I get one with one of these?
2lna6b5.jpg

It will make me feel all fancy while I ponder what kind of scam this could be.
This morning I put a fake email address into the page OP linked and it just added it to a mailing list to be notified when the site is open for sign up. I just tried to go to the site again and got
This site can’t be reached
en.virtualgirlfriend.live’s server IP address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
I’m sipping on a côtés du rhône....I guess MGF should not fear any competition tonight...I’m happy you know that the cocktail comes with a citrus julien:)

Reactions: CosmicRose
I think people would be more likely to take this thread seriously if you were a verified camgirl, Manon. It's easy and you get access to the awesome Models-Only section ;)
If this "nobody has ever heard of it" site is the only site she's camming on, she does not qualify.

Cosmos anyone? (not Cosmo Pay, Cosmopolitans!)
My favorite drink is an amaretto sour if you can hook me up xD haha~ Good to see looking back on this thread that my initial skepticism wasn't just me being bitchy, but warranted by some the posts showing now. :D

They take 45%, some days you receive only a few requests, you commit to pay a $15 000 fine if you give your Paypal... But you find quite the same on the other sites.

No other site does this. They just ban you.

$15000 fine seem pretty excessive and something scummy studios do.

I also want to add I really don't believe you are a cammodel, because you told us you are have a photo of a torso. I would like to see some proof. Link your social media perhaps or cam profile. Maybe your VGF profile. This wouldn't be the first time a startup pretended to be a model to get on the goodside of models.

You can hardly make easier money

No cammodel says this... Any site that claims to be easy money, we all know is bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.