AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no email from CB no email from epayments. But I have received money on e-wallet epayments morning 2june. Are you sure you have request before 1 June early Europe time GMT?
I finally got my payout tonight... I always get two mails one from epayments and one from CB:

We’re letting you know that we’ve sent an ePayment for your account

You should be receiving these funds within 24 hours.

If you do not see this payment by then please let us know.”

What happens if I get on my card in a month more than 25k?

Let s say 20k on the 1st of the month and 7k on the 16th of the month...

Hey Chriss, the additional 2K that you have received will sit in your secondary balance until the next month cycle in which you will be able to transfer it over.

@CosmoPayment any news on when Daily payouts will be available for chaturbate.com?

Sopie, we have the ability to do it, although chaturbate has not opted to go this route. Most merchants are still weary because of what occurred with Payoneer, so we definitely need to build trust together before this will even be a thought, and we cant blame them for that.

We will definitely be in touch if any changes are made in that regard.

Hey Chriss, the additional 2K that you have received will sit in your secondary balance until the next month cycle in which you will be able to transfer it over

so what about my question, how is it possible to get over 25k with only 2 payments, if daily load limit is 6k? Or I misunderstand something?
And what are exact fees in ATM?

so what about my question, how is it possible to get over 25k with only 2 payments, if daily load limit is 6k? Or I misunderstand something?

There is a daily limit of $6k.
There is a monthly limit of $25k.

So if you have 2 payments:
1) $15k on July 6
2) $17k on July 25

You receive:
1) $6k on July 6 (daily limit)
2) $6k on July 7 (daily limit)
3) $3k on July 8
4) $6k on July 25 (daily limit)
5) $4k on July 26 (monthly limit)
6) $6k on August 1 (daily limit)
7) $1k on August 2

Anything that exceeds the daily or monthly limit will not go to your card but to your second balance. That is not a problem, but remember that there is also a limit per year.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MelissaLauren
Is there a way to increase the "Maximum ATM Withdrawal Amount Per Transaction" limit in the future? It's quite low.

1) $15k on July 6
2) $17k on July 25

You receive:
3) $3k on July 8
7) $1k on August 2

Anything that exceeds the daily or monthly limit will not go to your card but to your second balance. That is not a problem, but remember that there is also a limit per year.

Thank you for the assist bbbosic, that is exactly correct. Another note is that these payments will not be split automatically, you will need to input a transfer request every day in order to transfer the funds to your card.

Is Cosmopayment available for Brazilian models? Already sending cards?

Not just yet, but we are working on it. We will let you know as soon as this is available.

Is there a way to increase the "Maximum ATM Withdrawal Amount Per Transaction" limit in the future? It's quite low.

Unfortunately not, these are set limits from our partners within regulation that we cannot control. We would love to offer higher limits however this is not currently an option.

1) $15k on July 6
2) $17k on July 25

You receive:
3) $3k on July 8
7) $1k on August 2

oh, so I have I have period payment bigger than 6k, It will be simply divided for several days? You checked it?
And yeah, year limit is not for well-paid models.

I have request epayments card from Bongamodels 28 days ago, today still no shipped....incredible!!!
:mad:

Thank you for the assist bbbosic, that is exactly correct. Another note is that these payments will not be split automatically, you will need to input a transfer request every day in order to transfer the funds to your card.

Not just yet, but we are working on it. We will let you know as soon as this is available.

Unfortunately not, these are set limits from our partners within regulation that we cannot control. We would love to offer higher limits however this is not currently an option.

and for other countires in europe that are not in EU :/ ?

Yey there are only countries that are in European Union, I was asking about other Europen countries that are not currently in EU..

We are working to achieve all countries, including European countries outside of the EU. Which country specifically are you interested in?

We are also working on expediting some of the more popular countries through other providers, such as Serbia.

We are working to achieve all countries, including European countries outside of the EU. Which country specifically are you interested in?

We are also working on expediting some of the more popular countries through other providers, such as Serbia.

Im interested exactly in country you mentiond abowe :) when will Serbia be included :) ?

Reactions: wildtequilla
I have open EPAYMENTS site and I see "load and transfer to epayments cards" are temporary unavaible for some problem.... who have card can confirm?
:oops:

In this industry timelines are so hard to give, it really is unknown, but rest assured we are working on it and will let you know as soon as there is news.
Im interested exactly in country you mentiond abowe :) when will Serbia be included :) ?

In this industry timelines are so hard to give, we wish we could but it really is unknown. Rest assured we are working on it and will let you know as soon as there is news.

I wanted a cosmo card just for backup whe
I have open EPAYMENTS site and I see "load and transfer to epayments cards" are temporary unavaible for some problem.... who have card can confirm?
:oops:
It was a temporary issue.. Now i see this message so it has been fixed...

Attachments

• 99A3DBE9-7312-4F67-B78C-5BCCB3A0C58B.png
    99A3DBE9-7312-4F67-B78C-5BCCB3A0C58B.png
    99.4 KB · Views: 10
Sopie, we have the ability to do it, although chaturbate has not opted to go this route. Most merchants are still weary because of what occurred with Payoneer, so we definitely need to build trust together before this will even be a thought, and we cant blame them for that.

We will definitely be in touch if any changes are made in that regard.

@punker barbie on cb page it says cosmopay say that cosmopay say Dailypayouts will be available soon. as u see they say that feature is available already, but chaturbate didnt opted for. Would be very helpfull for us models. So what do you say? Im sure lot of people agree with me. Beside the extra fees we get charged for EFT or withdraw to credit card, it takes a lot so its far from being a daily pay.

Last edited:
Hi people, let's cut Anthony some slack here.
Card shipping logistics and printing is one of the most frustrating subjects after excel with pivot tables...
Don't forget that regular mail services seldom provide a reliable tracking number, and that's without considering places like Colombia, in which no one uses the zip code, or mentioning the Russian Pochta.
I think we should have a Cosmo thread, and that way it wouldn't mix it with Paxum, and E-Payments in a mash up.
Anthony didn't have the lax and warm welcome I had here 2 years ago. Remember, he comes in a time of transition and anxiety, and a whole debacle we are about to finish. Given my impression, he's a great and attentive rep, that does more than just a sales pitch here.
I don't want to preach anyone, I just like us to be nice and let him get to know the ropes here, and give him at least the same great feeling I got, when I was honored be welcomed here.
Anthony, any questions about sister communities, you know how to reach me :)

@Dan Epstein i think it was about paxum card, not cosmo. Cosmo cards were shipped very fast. And not sure how in other countries work, but in Romania printing a card takes like 5 minutes:) dont wanna talk bad about anyone, but i think paxum like to receive the fees very much. lets be honest who wouldnt like to get 3% from any transaction :)

Status
Not open for further replies.