AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how much eur you can withdraw by atm in once transaction? what bank?

I have the same question about Cosmopayment. Maximum amount per ATM transaction is $600. What is the maximum amount in euros (!!) that you can receive taking into account the conversion rate and transaction costs. Has someone already received 500€ in 1 transaction?

I have the same question about Cosmopayment. Maximum amount per ATM transaction is $600. What is the maximum amount in euros (!!) that you can receive taking into account the conversion rate and transaction costs. Has someone already received 500€ in 1 transaction?

actually I can't understand limit even in $.
I was withdrawing in my local currency, didn't knew, if fees are included in those 600$ or not, so tried to withdraw a bit more
Result:
-in one day each transaction according to currency rate was around 613$
-in second - around 603$
What are fees, I have no idea, I can't calculate.

actually I can't understand limit even in $.
I was withdrawing in my local currency, didn't knew, if fees are included in those 600$ or not, so tried to withdraw a bit more
Result:
-in one day each transaction according to currency rate was around 613$
-in second - around 603$
What are fees, I have no idea, I can't calculate.

And how many euros did you requested in both transactions?
Then I think you can get $600 and the fees are not included in the $600 limit.

And how many euros did you requested in both transactions?
Then I think you can get $600 and the fees are not included in the $600 limit.
I withdraw not in euro.
And yes, I supposed that fees are not included. But what are fees? I asked support of Cosmo in this topic twice, but he ignored my question.

Fees for cosmo are listed on your account page. https://wdcs.cardportal.com/Account/Fees.aspx. for me cosmo card works exactly as fcp one worked as fees. the same math i was doing before im doing it now. and the exchange rate is set by mastercard, not cosmopay.

if it would be the same math, it would be not rate set by MasterCard, but rate by bank of atm, which I use, since with fcp it was always exactly currency rate of my local bank
Besides when I used Euronet atm, not my local, it offered rate of euronet for sure, it always has pathetic low currency rate

Last edited:
if it would be the same math, it would be not rate set by MasterCard, but rate by bank of atm, which I use, since with fcp it was always exactly currency rate of my local bank
Besides when I used Euronet atm, not my local, it offered rate of euronet for sure, it always has pathetic low currency rate
when i do the math to withdraw cash from ATM i use national bank currency -0.15lei as exchange rate. i used euronet only a few times, exchange rate seemes little better, but happened the ATM to be broke, they took money from card but didnt receive any money at ATM, they didnt fix it till now and its been months. they keep telling me to contact the issuer of card and we all know what hapepned with those.

when i do the math to withdraw cash from ATM i use national bank currency -0.15lei as exchange rate. i used euronet only a few times, exchange rate seemes little better, but happened the ATM to be broke, they took money from card but didnt receive any money at ATM, they didnt fix it till now and its been months. they keep telling me to contact the issuer of card and we all know what hapepned with those.
When it was fcp math was such:
Amount in my currency+1,8%+3,15$=amount in $

As I understood, Cosmo has 3,15$ fee as well, but % was different every time. Besides, when I withdraw money, certain amount disappear from account, but no transaction visible, and in fee days, when transaction appear in list, that amount in different and I have bigger balance than in day of withdrawing.

yea that happens to me too @SillyLily i do my math, go withdraw, and in like 2 days some more money appear in my account lol. i never calculated with %, from what ive seen in fees list on cosmo they say smth like 2.5% or 3.5 dont remember well. but as long as i get more money its better than less and not complaining

yea that happens to me too @SillyLily i do my math, go withdraw, and in like 2 days some more money appear in my account lol. i never calculated with %, from what ive seen in fees list on cosmo they say smth like 2.5% or 3.5 dont remember well. but as long as i get more money its better than less and not complaining

yes, it is written 3,5%, but every uptime when I withdraw it is somewhere between 0,3-1,55%
I was calculating it to understand, what will be more profitable in future, paxum of Cosmo (I didn't knew yet, that paxum have 2,5% and 1k$ limit)
Sure, it is better, but it is not possible that % changes, so my math is wrong, and if it would be rate is MasterCard, not my local, it would be the same in all atm, but it is not

When it was fcp math was such:
Amount in my currency+1,8%+3,15$=amount in $

As I understood, Cosmo has 3,15$ fee as well, but % was different every time. Besides, when I withdraw money, certain amount disappear from account, but no transaction visible, and in fee days, when transaction appear in list, that amount in different and I have bigger balance than in day of withdrawing.

I read somewhere that Cosmopayment get the maximum fees from your account as a precaution and then return it if it turns out it would be less.

It depends on the bank and/or country. I expect a first payment this week. I'll take a look at it.
fcp was telling that they may have up to 3,5%, all people, who I know, had 1,8%
Cosmo is saying 3,5%, not even "up to"
I will count this week too, but something is telling that there will be new numbers again

About cosmopayment card...is it activated once I get paid on mfc ? Or how it activates?

Login and you'll see this on the "my account" page.

Activate Plastic Card
To activate your plastic card, Click on "activate plastic" button below.

I did , but it says i dont have enough funds to activate it...how i can put money on it if is not active though?

I did , but it says i dont have enough funds to activate it...how i can put money on it if is not active though?

You can receive money without your card being activated. It will then be placed (temporarily) on your second balance.
So first receive your money from mfc. This allows you to activate your card.

You can receive money without your card being activated. It will then be placed (temporarily) on your second balance.
So first receive your money from mfc. This allows you to activate your card.
Ah cool i got it now. Thank you so much!

I withdraw not in euro.
And yes, I supposed that fees are not included. But what are fees? I asked support of Cosmo in this topic twice, but he ignored my question.

Sorry, I would not ignore you, I don't see where you asked this however? I responded to your limits questions.

It is hard to give a number as the conversion rate is constantly changing. I would think that 480 EUR would be the most constant benchmark to withdraw.

I read somewhere that Cosmopayment get the maximum fees from your account as a precaution and then return it if it turns out it would be less.

Not exactly, when the transaction authorization goes through the rate will be at a certain amount, but when the transaction settles later in the day the rate may change, therefore there are small discrepancies in the amounts. However 3.5% is always the fee.

ffs, so they don't know, what fees do they have? All cards have stable fees.

We do, 3.15 USD for withdrawal, 3.5% is the exchange fee.

Epayments card all ATM give me 3k USD everyday but only 500EUR for operation. it's limit card? Is not problem ATM because this ATMs I use I know give 2000EUR for operation with FCP

Anyone thinking of joining paxum the approval time is super quick now. I signed up today and was approved 1 hour later.

Good to know. Hopefully they also deliver their prepaid cards quickly.
Ill update when it ships and arrives to me. I just requested it today and I'm in canada. So far just says processing.

I didn't pay for express shipping either as it was 90$ (like no way) so we will see how long it takes. I don't want to use their wire service because I would pay 50$ fee to paxum plus 14$ fee from my bank.

My card is still printing since May 10th. This is ridiculous.
That's so annoying.. I was assuming it would take awhile but man that's a long time. And that 50$ wire fee is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.