AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EPAYMENTS ... incoming / outcoming bank transfer in USD is suspend....
so? it's possible receive payments from chaturbate to e-wallet epayments?
I don't understand. i think chaturbate send money to epayments e-wallet no with bank transfer so is avaible?
true?

EPAYMENTS ... incoming / outcoming bank transfer in USD is suspend....
so? it's possible receive payments from chaturbate to e-wallet epayments?
I don't understand. i think chaturbate send money to epayments e-wallet no with bank transfer so is avaible?
true?

If the payment to Epayments is possible on the Chaturbate website, it will work. Payments by such companies happen in a different way. There are other contracts for this.

Paxum shipped me the temporary master card :jawdrop:
mail.gif
Shipped (Shipped 2018-06-26 11:51:12)

If the payment to Epayments is possible on the Chaturbate website, it will work. Payments by such companies happen in a different way. There are other contracts for this.
Yes i get money from Chaturbate every week to my Epayments wallet. No problems at all.

Myfreecams has been pushing people hard onto Paxum which has proven to be unreliable before. Just go look at their reviews on Trustpilot. I hope all of you aren’t using Paxum out of desperation because it would be a huge tragedy if we get another 100 page thread down the road about “the situation with Paxum”. I think the cam sites need to get together and find a better method of pay for their models!

Myfreecams has been pushing people hard onto Paxum which has proven to be unreliable before. Just go look at their reviews on Trustpilot. I hope all of you aren’t using Paxum out of desperation because it would be a huge tragedy if we get another 100 page thread down the road about “the situation with Paxum”. I think the cam sites need to get together and find a better method of pay for their models!

Not much else to use really...what are your suggesttions? I'm using cosmo for now.

Omg these reviews are horrible.

Those who use paxum and got tempoary card too, can you share experiences? Payments arrive without trouble and can you withdraw them with your temporary cards? I havent got my card yet, but Im afraid to accept payment on my paxum account after these bad reviews.

Omg these reviews are horrible.

Those who use paxum and got tempoary card too, can you share experiences? Payments arrive without trouble and can you withdraw them with your temporary cards? I havent got my card yet, but Im afraid to accept payment on my paxum account after these bad reviews.
The thread I’m roasted on has nothing to do with it, I was a part of a service in a shut down. Delays and hiccups are way different. Paxum has Chris and Ruth, Cosmo has Anthony here, it’s a very different scenario.

For anyone that is wondering about wires from paxum:

I requested a wire on Saturday evening and it hit my account this morning! So like one business day! So that's pretty awesome :)

I'm in Canada btw. Still waiting for the card here.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Dan Epstein
I get the impression that the CosmoPayment are the same as FirstChoicePay (same people). It appeared out of nowhere right after firstchoicepay gave the news of his bankruptcy (choice bank). I would not trust in their system. And Paxum gives many problems in everything (ex. they sent cards without chip) . Many people have received cards without chip and have problems to activate such cards in their paxum accounts. Among other problems evidently.

I get the impression that the CosmoPayment are the same as FirstChoicePay (same people). It appeared out of nowhere right after firstchoicepay gave the news of his bankruptcy (choice bank). I would not trust in their system. And Paxum gives many problems in everything (ex. they sent cards without chip) . Many people have received cards without chip and have problems to activate such cards in their paxum accounts. Among other problems evidently.
First choice and Cosmo are not the same. It was brought up many many times in the first choice thread.

I've had 0 problems with paxum so far except the card being so slow to get here. But wire transfer took 1 day.

First choice and Cosmo are not the same. It was brought up many many times in the first choice thread.

I've had 0 problems with paxum so far except the card being so slow to get here. But wire transfer took 1 day.

Ok, it's your opinion. I never affirmed what I said, I said that it seemed to me (that I had the impression that they were the same). But none of us are shareholders of the company to know with certainty. Your opinion is also worth it. But beware, do not be surprised if they keep your money later.

Ok, it's your opinion. I never affirmed what I said, I said that it seemed to me (that I had the impression that they were the same). But none of us are shareholders of the company to know with certainty. Your opinion is also worth it. But beware, do not be surprised if they keep your money later.
I don't leave my money in there. I take it out as soon as it hits my account. Just like I did with first choice. So no money for them to "keep"

And no first choice and Cosmo are not the same company. That's not my opinion its a fact.

I don't leave my money in there. I take it out as soon as it hits my account. Just like I did with first choice. So no money for them to "keep"

And no first choice and Cosmo are not the same company. That's not my opinion its a fact.

Are you a shareholder of the company to know? How can you affirm that it is a fact?

No son pitufos del mismo pueblo.

Are you a shareholder of the company to know? How can you affirm that it is a fact?
.... You don't need to be a shareholder to access information about who runs Cosmo. It is an entirely different entity that runs it and it was confirmed in the first choice thread over and over. Ill allow you to read it yourself.

You can easily see that Cosmo stem from Intercash. As for my location, I’ve never hidden it, it’s Tel Aviv.
Thanks I couldn't remember the name and I didn't wanna go sifting through the other thread lol

Status
Not open for further replies.