AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My card was shipped on June 4th. Didnt get anything yet. A week ago got called by paxum to confirm adress and sayign card will be delivered soon. As tomorrow is already friday, probably wont be this week either. So they have a very interesting concept of "soon" from what ive heard from those whom received card shipping took up to 4-5 weeks. i know for sure proccesing and printing part for me took like 5 weeks also.

My card was shipped on June 4th. Didnt get anything yet. A week ago got called by paxum to confirm adress and sayign card will be delivered soon. As tomorrow is already friday, probably wont be this week either. So they have a very interesting concept of "soon" from what ive heard from those whom received card shipping took up to 4-5 weeks. i know for sure proccesing and printing part for me took like 5 weeks also.

wow shit that's terrible ...how you get paid while you waiting??

what sucks big time is that cosmopay say chaturbate is available for daily pay with them, they just have to opt for it. and chaturbate says its not that easy to opt for it, i think they might get some % from paxum for making us using them hahahhaa

i use external credit card withdraw. 6$ +3% fee
I wish I could do that!! Canada only has 2 options. The card which I'll be waiting awhile for it seems haha or a wire payment that costs 50USD and then my bank changes me 14 CAD to receive it -_- so I'm saving up a few payments before I take those fee hits.

I wish I could do that!! Canada only has 2 options. The card which I'll be waiting awhile for it seems haha or a wire payment that costs 50USD and then my bank changes me 14 CAD to receive it -_- so I'm saving up a few payments before I take those fee hits.
yeah it sucks big time. have a friend in canada she signed up to a virtual studio like boleyn. but i wouldnt really give my account to a 3rd part. its good u can afford to keep the payments. im not making a fortune, didnt have much savings so those days of not beign able to get paid, ruined my finances. so now im forced to cash money almost daily.

yeah it sucks big time. have a friend in canada she signed up to a virtual studio like boleyn. but i wouldnt really give my account to a 3rd part. its good u can afford to keep the payments. im not making a fortune, didnt have much savings so those days of not beign able to get paid, ruined my finances. so now im forced to cash money almost daily.
yeah im with boylen now too, its literally cheaper for me to give them the percentage they take and get paid in one sum and use 1 wire until i get my card for paxum vs pay wire fees from all the different sites i work, it lowers my payout minimum too which is alright. Yeah im lucky i still have some savings im using until i can get regular payments again. I know lots of girls with boylen for a long time so i trust them.

Can anyone confirm the daily transfer limit of $500 from Checking account to Temporary Card ? I thought is $2000

yeah im with boylen now too, its literally cheaper for me to give them the percentage they take and get paid in one sum and use 1 wire until i get my card for paxum vs pay wire fees from all the different sites i work, it lowers my payout minimum too which is alright. Yeah im lucky i still have some savings im using until i can get regular payments again. I know lots of girls with boylen for a long time so i trust them.
yeah ive heart that they are trustwrthy too. but still wire would take forever to get .. and paxum external card was best and fastest. hopefully will get the card soon and end all this drama. i was envying the girls taht were making lot of money, but after all this fcp shit happened im not sure i envy them anymore.

Mine too! :(

Printing since May 10. I called them few days ago they said the cards are being printed but takes time since they have many orders at the same time.

Me too! Since that exact date, and I emailed them to see how far off it would be as it says "6 weeks total turnaround time" under the card processing column, but they emailed back and said its 10 days for processing, then 10 days for printing, then 6 weeks for delivery.... So dodgey! They took the card fee out straight away though :(. I have a feeling they haven't even printed our cards yet

Regarding the paxum card limits, (takes from the official paxum blog):

"The limits for the temporary card will be $2,000 USD loading per day and $20,000 USD maximum loading per month. The highest balance allowed on the card is $5,000 USD which is fully available for POS purchases at any time. Clients can also use the card for ATM withdrawals up to $1,000 USD per day. Those will be temporary limits and will be increased later."

Here is the link if you would like to read more about the paxum card: http://paxumblog.com/2018/04/13/paxum-new-cards-on-the-way/

daily payout cosmopayments on chaturbate now is avaible or no?
@dashaM from what cosmo say should be, but ill put u here the answer @punker barbie gave me :
"That has not been decided yet. Unfortunately, nothing happens quickly with payment processor agreements and it's usually on both sides of the negotiations that keeps it from happening as fast as anyone would like. ;)"
So probably we will get the paxum card faster than cb setting daily pay on cosmo.

why EPAYMENTS CARD give max 500eur x operation (3.000usd daily but 500eur x operation)
(no problem of atm, i have try 10 different atm and all give max 500eur x operation)
(with fcp this ATMs give 2.000 eur x operation)

My Paxum card finally changed the status of "printing" to "shipping" this morning. Anyone else had a change in the status of the card?

Since many had the same date and time in "printing" status I think this update should have happened to some people.

My Paxum card finally changed the status of "printing" to "shipping" this morning. Anyone else had a change in the status of the card?

Since many had the same date and time in "printing" status I think this update should have happened to some people.

May I ask, how long did it take to change it to shipping?

My card was in the "printing" status since 10-05-2018, changed today this morning. So that's about 48 days.
Holy fuck-_- they told me 6-8 weeks but like if printing took a month I think it will be way more. So annoying. I'm in canada do I don't know if that will make anything take less time? If it's coming from the US maybe? My cards officially been in "submitted" for about a week and a half.

My card was in the "printing" status since 10-05-2018, changed today this morning. So that's about 48 days.

My card just changed its status to shipping too! :)

It has been printing since May 10!

I'm expecting it to arrive by winter! LOL

Seriously guys, if you are planing on ordering paxum card my advice is to use the express shipment. When I ordered my card the express shipment was not an option, BUT now you have that option, and you should use it. Otherwise it will take time....
.... lots of time....
till you get your card....

I will let you know when I get it of course.

Okay please don't get me wrong, I'm not anyone's rep (yet), however I made some cool friends in unexpected places. Did you try to contact Chris by any chance? Assuming that we're talking about Paxum of course.
Do you think it would move things along? I contacted Paxum support via the site and all I got was "it will take 10 business days for submitted, 10 for printing and then 2-4 weeks for shipping" and to "please be patient" but if it might help maybe I'll contact Chris.

Do you think it would move things along? I contacted Paxum support via the site and all I got was "it will take 10 business days for submitted, 10 for printing and then 2-4 weeks for shipping" and to "please be patient" but if it might help maybe I'll contact Chris.
I don't know about the time frames, but Chris is an honest dude, one of the only people I actually like in the payments scene.

• Helpful!
Reactions: a_haze420
Status
Not open for further replies.