AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it has been 8 weeks since my paxum card was shipped, and it did not arrive, I am afraid it got lost somewere as no tracking number was provided, but paxum says to wait more , this situation makes me prety nervous .

Okay please don't get me wrong, I'm not anyone's rep (yet), however I made some cool friends in unexpected places. Did you try to contact Chris by any chance? Assuming that we're talking about Paxum of course.
how to contact Chris? still did not receive my card

someone have request/receive monthly payout from chaturbate to epayments?
i have request 30 june, usually we received in 1-2 days, i was thinking receive monday 2 ....
todat 4 (i think today holiday)....

Good thing the wire is fast haha. 12 business days later my card is still "submitted"

Did opening a Paxum account require providing a tax number or country of residence? How are they complying with FACTA or CRS reporting?

I get the impression that the CosmoPayment are the same as FirstChoicePay (same people). It appeared out of nowhere right after firstchoicepay gave the news of his bankruptcy (choice bank). I would not trust in their system. And Paxum gives many problems in everything (ex. they sent cards without chip) . Many people have received cards without chip and have problems to activate such cards in their paxum accounts. Among other problems evidently.
It didnt appear from nowhere, Xlovecams introduced cosmo in january, almost 4 months before all this crazy with fcp started.

Did opening a Paxum account require providing a tax number or country of residence? How are they complying with FACTA or CRS reporting?
They only asked for my country of residence. And ID. And a bill in my name to confirm my address. They are just a payment service so I don't believe any tax info is needed. They aren't where the money comes from just a middle man essentially.

someone have request/receive monthly payout from chaturbate to epayments?
i have request 30 june, usually we received in 1-2 days, i was thinking receive monday 2 ....
todat 4 (i think today holiday)....
Yes i request it every week and i get it in 24-28 hours. You should contact support.

hello guys, I would like to know if there are still people who waiitng for paxum very long time, in my case me waiting over 8 weeks since a card was shipped and paxum assumes there are no any time limits and I should just wait....But how can a card not arrive in 2 months if it was shipped?

i tryed at the merchants but does not work because has no reading chip :( Online i did not use it. At the ATM it works fine :)
yeah it would work only at the ones that can read magnetic band. now u said i figured too lol. good tip otherwise i would have go to pay with it and no cash lol

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Be aware ladies and gents. transfering frunds from account to card on PAXUM isnt working for almost 2-3 days now. keeps giving an error. so even receiving the cards they made them useless
Did you message paxum support?

nope i directly send an email to Octav, he is fast on answering emails in romanian. waiting an answer from him now. I tryed all browsers and mobile app. Ill post an update as soon as i have it
Yes please do let us know!! My stupid card is still "submitted" over ten business days now so I contacted support.

Yes please do let us know!! My stupid card is still "submitted" over ten business days now so I contacted support.

Contacting support will not speed up process, my submitted status was around 2-3 weeks, I heared from one girl yesterday that problem with transfering money to card is fixed at least she meanaged to do it yesterday

Contacting support will not speed up process, my submitted status was around 2-3 weeks, I heared from one girl yesterday that problem with transfering money to card is fixed at least she meanaged to do it yesterday
Well the thing on my account says "up to ten business days" so any time it goes over I'm contacting them. No fucks given over here haha. Don't say up to ten days if it's gonna be 3 weeks!

Not even so much about speeding them up but letting them know they are shitty for saying "up to 10 business days" and it being way more.

Yes ive heard someone being able to do it too during these days. I just tryed 1h ago and getting the error. I just withdrawed them on my external card. This is sooo annoying. I still dont understand why chaturbate doest fix the daily pay with cosmo. Using it for mfc and its fast and cheap.

hehe well be prepared that once your status change to printing ( you will also have the same messege process may take up to 10 business days) to wait at least another 5 weeks for new status shipped :)

hehe well be prepared that once your status change to printing ( you will also have the same messege process may take up to 10 business days) to wait at least another 5 weeks for new status shipped :)
That's fine. Ill still contact them every time it does go over the "10 days" they claim. I already annoy them so much what's a few more messages lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.