AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the card doesnt work on some ATM cause paxum cards often has problems wtih magnetic stripe. Cause actually almost all ATM support Mastercard services. Try to clean it on your cloths before you use it.. that did work for me sometimes.

Does anyone here have Cosmo? For some reason it will not let me upload my proof of address, despite it being jpg and a reasonable file size. When I try and message them through the site it says that they can't be reached and it gives me an email address. When I email them it then bounces.

I really am not sure if I should be trusting these guys but have already cashed out to the site.

Are there any support reps on here or does anyone have an email for them?

Does anyone here have Cosmo? For some reason it will not let me upload my proof of address, despite it being jpg and a reasonable file size. When I try and message them through the site it says that they can't be reached and it gives me an email address. When I email them it then bounces.

I really am not sure if I should be trusting these guys but have already cashed out to the site.

There is a Cosmo representative right here on the forum, he helped me a lot. try contact him.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Alex_M_21
Well after reading all of this it makes me feel a little better that I might get my Paxum card one day, somehow. The status of the card said 11th month 06 when it changed to printting , today is 16th of month 07 so I'm guessing it will soon change to "shipping" and I'll have to wait another month to get my card , finally. But the waiting is super stressful , I have money in there waiting to be withdrawn

So ..
Sice paxum card were blocked,i used withdraw to my local credit card (master card) WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM..4 months now im without paxum card...I wanted to withdraw my funds to card as usual few moments ago ..but ouch! My card is not supported anymore! What changed? Fees for withdraw are higher now, OK but i cant transfer it at all !!! Last chance is wire..for 40 $ ! But i never did that,im not sure if it will work for me.. Why ? Why its soo difficult with them? Does anyone have a similar experience? I wrote them,but i dont expect answer until next year... im still waiting for a new card.. *cry*

So ..
Sice paxum card were blocked,i used withdraw to my local credit card (master card) WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM..4 months now im without paxum card...I wanted to withdraw my funds to card as usual few moments ago ..but ouch! My card is not supported anymore! What changed? Fees for withdraw are higher now, OK but i cant transfer it at all !!! Last chance is wire..for 40 $ ! But i never did that,im not sure if it will work for me.. Why ? Why its soo difficult with them? Does anyone have a similar experience? I wrote them,but i dont expect answer until next year... im still waiting for a new card.. *cry*
where u from?

Cosmo isnt an option for you? I gave up waiting and using my paxum card ever. After i ordered it in may and my card is still printing. I registered on cosmo in July, i got the card 1 week later. I already got my first payment and used the card without any trouble.

i'm considering other options ..im just afraid, that all those services will have some bugs..cosmo you saying..im going to read about it a little..epayments are bit shady for me..:)

is Paxum Mastercard working today ? were you able to withdraw without any issues ?
I dont know about cards, but im not able to transfer from current to card. AGAIN. Also took forever to get a payment. Chaturbate paid yesterday around 5pm and i got them on paxum this morning at 5am. Its so annoying.

• Helpful!
Reactions: moMIamhere
I dont know about cards, but im not able to transfer from current to card. AGAIN. Also took forever to get a payment. Chaturbate paid yesterday around 5pm and i got them on paxum this morning at 5am. Its so annoying.
OMG , i'm getting paid on SM today , i'm scared now , it is my first time i will be using paxum because checks took so long , I hope it can already transfer payment to your card , this sucks

Hey Alex, sorry I didn't see this earlier. Our email servers were making a migration to a new provider and it caused some e-mails to bounce over the weekend.

Did your account get approved? You can provide me with your 9-digit SAN (Secure account number, you can share it here) and ill take a look at your documents for you asap.

paxum is working now:happy: i can transfer money to my temporary card now. Octav said to try to transfer at around 12am pst :)

Exactly one month later and card is still "submitted" how the hell long could it possibly take to create a card! I find it interesting they are so quick to take the 45 bucks for the card fee but don't send you your card for months. I've already lost 100$ in wire fees and it seems ill be paying wire for fees for the foreseeable future. Annoyed.

Hey Alex, sorry I didn't see this earlier. Our email servers were making a migration to a new provider and it caused some e-mails to bounce over the weekend.

Did your account get approved? You can provide me with your 9-digit SAN (Secure account number, you can share it here) and ill take a look at your documents for you asap.

Hey, it somehow got approved despite me not being able to send it in and happened on the first working day after making the post so overall the experience ended up being a positive one.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Hi cosmopayment im trying to verify my account but docs won’t upload is there anyone who can help me with this ? My san number is 145931428

Thanks in advance

Does anyone of you here receive payment from Streamate and transferred through Paxum ? i haven't receive it today . Does Paxum takes 24-48 hrs to credit payment into your account ?

Been 1.5 months / 33 business days for me and my card is still "submitted". Support just keeps saying "sorry for the delay we expect the status to change soon" and they have said that 3 times.

This is for paxum btw.

So after a loooong time, I activated my paxum card and I only transfered $ 100 to it to see how it works. ( I use EFT transfer but it is forcing me to do from USD to EUR so I lose money but at least I get that...) Then I red ATM withdraw is max 1000$ per day and 1 transaction is 500 $max. But the fee of it is 2 $plus 1.50% of the money that is 6 dollars and 75 cents! So from 500 dollars you get 491.25 dollar :D And from 1000 you get 982.50 $ ...... The fuck... :D First choice and payoneer was a real bitch stealing other peoples money but Paxum is charging us really BAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.