AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh its actually... not even 1.25 % it is 2.50% :D so from 500 dollar you get 484.51 cents :D and from 1000 941 $in your hands.... Thank you Paxum for existing. :D Super high fees. Robery it is pure legal robery. And we can not really do anythign bc it is what it is.

Reactions: Lua Moon
oh its actually... not even 1.25 % it is 2.50% :D so from 500 dollar you get 484.51 cents :D and from 1000 941 $in your hands.... Thank you Paxum for existing. :D Super high fees. Robery it is pure legal robery. And we can not really do anythign bc it is what it is.

maybe you withdraw the money from the atm incorrectly? when it asks how would you like to pay for the transaction 1. usd or 2. your country's own currency, which did you choose?
by the way i have no personal experience yet with paxum, because my status is still in printing since 7 weeks heheheheheeh :depressed:

does anyone here take too long to receive payment from paxum? I received payment from streamate yesterday at 10 am and until now no email from paxum. This is so annoying

maybe you withdraw the money from the atm incorrectly? when it asks how would you like to pay for the transaction 1. usd or 2. your country's own currency, which did you choose?
by the way i have no personal experience yet with paxum, because my status is still in printing since 7 weeks heheheheheeh :depressed:
those are the taxes whatever u pick :) its all written on the letter we got from paxum with the card :) 2$ plus 2.5% :) and as for what i pick at atm i pick my currency. but the difference is not much between those two . also some atm's dont even let u pick

Hi guys!
I know a lot of people have received their temporary paxum cards, but I suspect they are all old paxum customers.
Is there anyone who has received the card as a new customer after being registered in April when firstchoice collapsed?
I really need to know it. Thank you for your replies, guys!
Have a wonderful day!

those are the taxes whatever u pick :) its all written on the letter we got from paxum with the card :) 2$ plus 2.5% :) and as for what i pick at atm i pick my currency. but the difference is not much between those two . also some atm's dont even let u pick

Certainly its different in other countries, and im no expert (even the employees of the bank couldnt tell how it works, or what is it that i can choose at the atm?!, and i didnt want to ask too much around you know... :D ), but i figured it out myself that basically you can choose who will exchange the currency, mastercard or the local bank. If you choose to pay in usd, you choose mastercard as the currency exchange, which is the worst, thats how you pay 2$+x%, so too much, just like ViviDoll. The other option you can choose at the atm is that you pay in your local currency, in which case the local bank is the currency exchange, and as i said im no expert im not 100% sure how it works, but i think in this case the bank pays for the transaction in usd, convert it to your local currency, and the atm gives you the money. This is the best option, as you will only pay the 2$ fee for atm withdrawal (and of course a bit for the exchange rate but its inevitable and isnt much). Exactly like payoneer worked. Now as i said, it very likely differs from country to country, but im really curious how ViviDoll used her card, because im planning to use that shitty paxum card as well in the distant future..... :D

Sophiestique: if you choose your local currency, and you get the same amount as you would choose the other option, then i dont know what the fuck is going on :D did you try to withdraw like 500 choosing the first, and 500 chosing the another option and see how much is the difference? Did you pay the same fees when you used the payoneer/firstchoicepay card as well, or you just noticed the high fees with this paxum card? Lets figure this shit out :)

Hi guys!
I know a lot of people have received their temporary paxum cards, but I suspect they are all old paxum customers.
Is there anyone who has received the card as a new customer after being registered in April when firstchoice collapsed?
I really need to know it. Thank you for your replies, guys!
Have a wonderful day!

Yes i got it a month ago after firstchoice problem. So i did subscribe in april and got it in the first week of july.

@toriyama the % has nothing to do with country. its paxum fee. check the card terms is written there fee for internationa atm's ( meaning atm's that doesnt give you usd) is 2$ +2.5%. over that u pay curency exchange whatever option u pick. the usd one is mastercard rate, other one is related to the exchange rate national bank of your country sets. as an example in Romania whatever i choose from those two the exchange rate is somewhere around rate national bank sets for teh day - 0.15. No bank is paying fees for the customer :) its all made thru the exchange rate the bank sets. so Either is mastercard or the local bank, exchange rate will be less than the one set by national bank so u loose some $ for each exchange. Idea for us would be to have an ATM that gives u USD so u pay only the fees to paxum

Thank you so much for your reply. This is really amazing news! You have given us hope. Have a lovely day, Sheryl!

Yes i got it a month ago after firstchoice problem. So i did subscribe in april and got it in the first week of july.

@toriyama the % has nothing to do with country. its paxum fee. check the card terms is written there fee for internationa atm's ( meaning atm's that doesnt give you usd) is 2$ +2.5%. over that u pay curency exchange whatever option u pick. the usd one is mastercard rate, other one is related to the exchange rate national bank of your country sets. as an example in Romania whatever i choose from those two the exchange rate is somewhere around rate national bank sets for teh day - 0.15. No bank is paying fees for the customer :) its all made thru the exchange rate the bank sets. so Either is mastercard or the local bank, exchange rate will be less than the one set by national bank so u loose some $ for each exchange. Idea for us would be to have an ATM that gives u USD so u pay only the fees to paxum

Oops i managed to find the answer, it was the first result in google.. i knew im doing it right, so i never searched for it :D
https://blog.revolut.com/what-you-didnt-know-about-using-atms-abroad/
Or you can google this, and check the image results to see it in action: "atm dcc"
So what i said earlier was incorrect, but i was in the right path :) Maybe a lot of european models didnt even know about it, and got fooled by the atm, so i hope they read this.

Now, i can see on paxum's page that the temporary card has an additional 1.25% fee anyway on top of the 2 USD, which sucks, but it still shouldnt be that high (i mean 2.5%). It should only be that high if you choose to withdraw in native currency, with conversion.
If the atm offers you these options, you should always choose to pay/debit in local currency (Romanians: Romanian Leu-RON, most of eu: EUR, etc...).
I would gladly try both options and see which is the best, if i had the fucking card, but its 100% sure this is the correct way.. :D still if you or anyone decide to try both, please share the results, worst case scenario that you lose 4 USD because of conversion.

Even if 1.25% it's a lot compared to payoneer/firstchoicepay it was literally $2 for withdrawall ATM and your local currency rate..... No and no and no. These companies are legal robberies. 1.25 only applies if you go to an ATM INTERNATIONALLY that gives you cash in USD. :D There are some EUR/USD ATM in big european cities but still.... -_- I want to change to epayment but they do not give you card.

I mean payoneer had a monthly fee like 5 dollars? Something like that much much smaller than literally taking away 40 $from 1000 dollars....

What’s going on here? I was under the impression that both brands are e-wallets, so why stick to the cards so much?
My only options with paxum are a 50$ fee for each wire or the smaller fees of the card. However that is if my card ever arrives. Its been nearly 2 months since I ordered it and it's been "submitted" ever since.

What about Cosmo then? If they were a little creative they would have worked with Manyvids in the Cosplay section, and they would have called their campaign “Cosplay”. Bad joke, it’s frustrating to sit out these cases, I used to hop here and solve them from my smartphone:)

• Funny!
Reactions: CosmoPayment
Hey Alex, sorry I didn't see this earlier. Our email servers were making a migration to a new provider and it caused some e-mails to bounce over the weekend.

Did your account get approved? You can provide me with your 9-digit SAN (Secure account number, you can share it here) and ill take a look at your documents for you asap.

since support on site don't answer me, will ask here too
Maybe it is silly question, but wanna make sure...
Can you tell, if yearly limit apply to calendar year or it started when I began using card?
So if I reach yearly limit till new year, will I be able to use card normally in January or will have to wait several months more, till April, when I started using card?

Hello everyone :) I have one question about Cosmo.Does anyone have some news about it being available for non European citizens? That sentence about it being available is on their site for a long time...:/

What about Cosmo then? If they were a little creative they would have worked with Manyvids in the Cosplay section, and they would have called their campaign “Cosplay”. Bad joke, it’s frustrating to sit out these cases, I used to hop here and solve them from my smartphone:)
They havnt started working with many countries yet, promising to add it every few weeks. Plus they dont work with america -based sites, not sure where manyvids is located but it could be the case

Is there anybody else who cant transfer from the cosmopayment secondary balance any amount to the normal balance? Till now I used it without trouble. I still have there more than 3k, my normal balace only 800 usd.
I havent reached the daily/monthly/year limit yet, so it shoulndt be any problem with it. Anthony/cosmopayment could you check it please san number: 679461206
Thanks

Hello! I get verification https://www.cosmopayment.com! I don't need request for card? right? I think they sent card automatically on my address?

How many days for waiting card? and how well this going with MFC? Thanks for help!

That is correct, the card gets issued immediately. It really depends where you live but most countries in Europe receive the card within 5 business days... except for Romania where the mailing system has proven less than reliable.

Anyone know if its possible to link cosmopayment mastercard to paypal?? Can i verify my paypal with cosmocard???
Anyone tried this?
Thx

I cant guarantee that it works, we've had reports that it does, others that it doesn't, prepaid is tricky, doesn't hurt to give it a try!

Haha, we do work with Manyvids, no campaigns just yet!

since support on site don't answer me, will ask here too
Maybe it is silly question, but wanna make sure...
Can you tell, if yearly limit apply to calendar year or it started when I began using card?
So if I reach yearly limit till new year, will I be able to use card normally in January or will have to wait several months more, till April, when I started using card?

No question is silly, sillylily, these are complex financial products its easy to get confused. Its actually a great question, yearly limits apply to when you started using the card and not calendar dates.

Hello everyone :) I have one question about Cosmo.Does anyone have some news about it being available for non European citizens? That sentence about it being available is on their site for a long time...:/

We have added a few smaller countries over the past few weeks however we are working on the more notable ones every.single.day. It is way more difficult than it sounds. We had a solution in place but they no longer wanted to deal with the industry, we have others lined up but as they are highly regulated financial products things move very slowly. I promise big things are coming soon, we have so many things going on at the same time, this really is our daily top priority.

Hello, could u please share the contacts on here? i couldnt find, and need to contact directly. thank u!

Hi Ellen! Feel free to DM me at any time, I try to pop in every day but sometimes get overwhelmed with tasks.

In regards to our support team, they get back to every e-mail within 24-48 hours on business days, and they've been really really good lately!

They havnt started working with many countries yet, promising to add it every few weeks. Plus they dont work with america -based sites, not sure where manyvids is located but it could be the case

We work with Manyvids, as well as other america based sites, iFriends statement was not entirely accurate. Pasting some info I wrote on wecamgirls.com

The reason iFriends disconnected is a lot more technical than their press release describes.

We worked closely with all of our merchants to make sure they were up to regulatory banking standards, and I can absolutely guarantee that the remainder of our merchants and many more were more than cooperative and worked closely with us for months to get it right.

iFriends was unwilling to make changes, however we have many other solutions coming up and we are confident that we will be working with them again soon!

Is there anybody else who cant transfer from the cosmopayment secondary balance any amount to the normal balance? Till now I used it without trouble. I still have there more than 3k, my normal balace only 800 usd.
I havent reached the daily/monthly/year limit yet, so it shoulndt be any problem with it. Anthony/cosmopayment could you check it please san number: 679461206
Thanks

I can confirm you have in fact reached one of those limits. I will DM you more info.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.