AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for me app also keep on crashing
i log in in app with no probs, logged in seen the money i wanted to transfer on card, but also some on card i have no clue from where, then wheni tryed to transfer got an error, but money went to card. i will try email Octav again see what he's saying about it. its weird we cant even log in.

Did you guys have to give TWO forms of photo identification? From what I can tell, a lot of you only had to give ONE form of photo ID and proof of address. I’m in New Zealand and wondering if that’s why? Did everyone else have to do this?

Did you guys have to give TWO forms of photo identification? From what I can tell, a lot of you only had to give ONE form of photo ID and proof of address. I’m in New Zealand and wondering if that’s why? Did everyone else have to do this?
I had to do front and back of my photo ID and a bill with my name and address.

Edit: im in canada haha that's probably important to add.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Kody
I had to do front and back of my photo ID and a bill with my name and address.

Edit: im in canada haha that's probably important to add.
Yeah they want two different forms of photo ID from me. It’s a real pain in the ass because I’m gonna have to pay to get another.

14 business days and card is still "submitted" support gave generic answer. Why say "up to 10 business days" when its more like "30 business days".

How do i proove my address, if i
  • dont have bank statement, because i dont have a bank account
  • dont have tax statement, because last year i didnt have any income, and in this case i didnt have to submit anything
  • dont have utility bill on my name, because i live with my family
Thats my question :)

a) open bank account ( its free and easy) b) you should have at least mobile phone bill on your name

paxum card worked without problems on ATM for me today

Hello did anyone of you here we're able to activate your temporary MasterCard?and can you withdraw money from that card right away ? I just got mine yesterday . And it says I need to put money in my account. Please let me know if you got your MasterCard

Hello did anyone of you here we're able to activate your temporary MasterCard?and can you withdraw money from that card right away ? I just got mine yesterday . And it says I need to put money in my account. Please let me know if you got your MasterCard
did u have to pay the tax for card ? the 44 something $? you should be able to activate it without money. email chris@paxum.com. he answers very fast . i activated it right away and as soon as i transfered money from current account to card used it fine. i didnt understand well did u activate it? and after that u werent able to withdraw? if so, u need to transfer funds from current to card.

How do i proove my address, if i
  • dont have bank statement, because i dont have a bank account
  • dont have tax statement, because last year i didnt have any income, and in this case i didnt have to submit anything
  • dont have utility bill on my name, because i live with my family
Thats my question :)
yes open bank account. easiest way. paxum card worked for me too .

did u have to pay the tax for card ? the 44 something $? you should be able to activate it without money. email chris@paxum.com. he answers very fast . i activated it right away and as soon as i transfered money from current account to card used it fine. i didnt understand well did u activate it? and after that u werent able to withdraw? if so, u need to transfer funds from current to card.
No i haven't transferred any money yet but I was just making sure that it won't be a problem to get paid from there thank you for that now I can start receiving payments and not have any issues. It seems like I have to pay for the fee first to activate it

I've sent more emails 2 month ago to chris@paxum.com, and never got any answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.