AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

COSMO and PAXUM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anybody else who cant transfer from the cosmopayment secondary balance any amount to the normal balance? Till now I used it without trouble. I still have there more than 3k, my normal balace only 800 usd.
I havent reached the daily/monthly/year limit yet, so it shoulndt be any problem with it. Anthony/cosmopayment could you check it please san number:
Thanks

I recommend you remove the SAN number from your post, gives away too much

@CosmoPayment
So if i received my first payment 16.05, then at this day limit will clear fully and i will be able to get new 90k$ at once (but 25k$ per month maximally), or limit will be clearing month by month according to amounts, which i was transfering to card?
Besides, if i can see how much i can transfer until i reach limit? Or i have to count it manually?

I recommend you remove the SAN number from your post, gives away too much

No no, its okay! SAN is actually an acronym for Secure Account Number, think of it as a Username, you can share this number with anyone in order to get paid.

@CosmoPayment
So if i received my first payment 16.05, then at this day limit will clear fully and i will be able to get new 90k$ at once (but 25k$ per month maximally), or limit will be clearing month by month according to amounts, which i was transfering to card?
Besides, if i can see how much i can transfer until i reach limit? Or i have to count it manually?

The answer to your question is the latter; limits will be clearing month by month according to amounts, which you transferred to the card.

Currently it is a manual process.

@CosmoPayment hello! How to know info about how log to wait card? now this 2 week I wait. Can you tell mail for support? Thanks!

Hi, that's a bit long, usually we say maximum 10 business days so its possible it got lost in the mail or something is incorrect with your address. Please send an email to cosmopayment@cardportal.com and provide them with your 9-digit SAN so they can verify your details and send you a new card.

im sad,cause i registered on cosmo month ago,wrote some questions on support without answer,so i cancelled account and after few days i found out,that those answers are in SPAM+ after cancelling i recieved also card. So ladies check your spam emails and count more time to recieve card.. to avoid my mistakes..:)

• Hugs
Reactions: CosmoPayment
hello, are there still anybody who did not receive paxum card? And anybody tried to do paxum transfer to your bank account? Just wondering if it is safe and the bank wont question the origin of money

Been waiting for my card since May and it's been printing since June. I don't think I'll ever get it so I might just try bank transfer soon.

I've received multiple wire transfer from paxum with no issues besides them being super expensive. However it has now been 2 full calendar months and my card is still "submitted" same as the day it was ordered. Very disappointed as I've now lost 200$ to wire fees and counting because I doubt I'm ever getting this card. Have contacted support with no helpful responses as well as contacting Chris from paxum and he did not respond.

I've received multiple wire transfer from paxum with no issues besides them being super expensive. However it has now been 2 full calendar months and my card is still "submitted" same as the day it was ordered. Very disappointed as I've now lost 200$ to wire fees and counting because I doubt I'm ever getting this card. Have contacted support with no helpful responses as well as contacting Chris from paxum and he did not respond.
Just give me a green light, and I'll ping Chris myself too.

Reactions: a_haze420
Just give me a green light, and I'll ping Chris myself too.
If you have a way to contact him that would be great! His Twitter said to email so I did but no response! Its crazy it's taking so long! Even just an acknowledgement or a ball park timeline from them would be great.

If you have a way to contact him that would be great! His Twitter said to email so I did but no response! Its crazy it's taking so long! Even just an acknowledgement or a ball park timeline from them would be great.
I just need an email (not an actual name or location) on a PM or something. Let’s see if this old dog (me) still has some friends left:)

Okay, I once again took a bite on more than I could chew. I’m going to try to lure Chris or Ruth into the discussion here, or at least one of their representatives. I’m an Israeli with a notorious tendency to try and cut through red tape, however I must remember that at the moment I’m a bartender and not a rep.

Is there any way you can transfer money from paxum to payoneer or its card? I found some negative answers but maybe someone knows more about it

Hey. Today I received my Paxum card that was "printing" since 5-10 of May, wasn't waiting for it to come to me at all haha. Don't loose your hope girls! Now I wonder if I should try to use it or keep going with cosmo, kinda got used to it but the withdraw limit is driving me crazy.

I am feeling so helpless about paxum, and I dont know what to do. First card never arrived, and after I was allowed to aply for a new card only after 8 weeks passed since it was shipped as they assumed its on the way and i will get it soon, but i never did. Finally after long time they allowed me to aply for a new card, I even paid 95 usd extra for fast delivery, but nothing actually changed my card is still in the process of submittion for almost 6 weeks, every email support says it will be sent to printing in a few days and nothing changed, I find the support to be unprofesional and unhelpful , and the owner octav@paxum.com does not reply as well. What to do in such case?

I got finally my temporary paxum card today. Although Im not sure I will use it, cause I already started to use cosmo, they were way faster. So those who wait for paxum, dont give up. I ordered it in May and got it only today, so it was more than 2,5 months.

I got finally my temporary paxum card today. Although Im not sure I will use it, cause I already started to use cosmo, they were way faster. So those who wait for paxum, dont give up. I ordered it in May and got it only today, so it was more than 2,5 months.
are you using cosmo for chaturbate too? how long does it takes for the payment to get on your card? any idea if they started daily payments too? i would definetly use cosmo too instead of paxum as fees are way smaller.

are you using cosmo for chaturbate too? how long does it takes for the payment to get on your card? any idea if they started daily payments too? i would definetly use cosmo too instead of paxum as fees are way smaller.

Yes, I use it on chaturbate. I got my payments on 2 and on 17, techically 2 bank days after I transfer from cb. I have no information about daily payout, only "they are working on it".

Yes, I use it on chaturbate. I got my payments on 2 and on 17, techically 2 bank days after I transfer from cb. I have no information about daily payout, only "they are working on it".
thx for your answer, i just checked myself too. hopefully soon wont need daily pays so much so i can change to cosmo, paxum fees are incredibly crazy.

Where are you from? I don't see cosmo as payment option, only paxum. But maybe it's because I haven't gone throught chaturbate verification.

Where are you from? I don't see cosmo as payment option, only paxum. But maybe it's because I haven't gone throught chaturbate verification.
No, it's not cb related. It depends on cosmopayment. Check their sites about countries. They have a note on their website:"
Please Note Account registration is currently ONLY available for European citizens (EEA).
If you do not live in the EEA and your country is not listed , you will not be approved for an account. Registration outside of Europe will only be available in the coming weeks and you will be notified accordingly from your Payer."

No, it's not cb related. It depends on cosmopayment. Check their sites about countries. They have a note on their website:"
Please Note Account registration is currently ONLY available for European citizens (EEA).
If you do not live in the EEA and your country is not listed , you will not be approved for an account. Registration outside of Europe will only be available in the coming weeks and you will be notified accordingly from your Payer."
I'm in Europe but I can't find where on chaturbate the avaible payment options are...

I said for you to check the cosmopayment.com. Didnt talk about to check it on chaturbate. So go to cosmopayment.com, click on "sign up", on the second step (contact details) you will be able to see the available countries. If you cant see there your country, even if you are in EU, you cant sign up with cosmo yet. Maybe cosmo will spread their service in the future, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.