AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Marvel Universe

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For you, and only you (definitely not Chris Hemsworth and his beautiful body), I will do this thing.

Why you acting like dude isn't handsome as heck as well? He isn't just some hunk of meat to be ogled at, @Gen. I'm straight as an arrow but that is a handsome dude. I mean sure, he might not be Starlord levels of handsome but still pretty good looking.

• Funny!
  • Helpful!
Reactions: EmptyKins and Gen
Why you acting like dude isn't handsome as heck as well? He isn't just some hunk of meat to be ogled at, @Gen. I'm straight as an arrow but that is a handsome dude. I mean sure, he might not be Starlord levels of handsome but still pretty good looking.
He is the least handsome Chris but still somehow a 10, we are #blessed

• Wat?!
Reactions: EmptyKins
He is the least handsome Chris but still somehow a 10, we are #blessed
I will fight you right now over those highly slanderous words you typed. Train while you watch the movie I recommended, gaze upon the most handsome Chris, and know that even as you change your mind we will still be fighting because it is a matter of honor and I do not know how to delete an ACF draft.

tumblr_nnjthyOdiY1r9pt1so1_r1_250.gif This guy!?
tumblr_p6bo28zBRx1tqsknoo5_r1_400.gif

search

Last edited:
  • Funny!
Reactions: fandango and Gen
Hemsworth is the reason I now call it my "clitochris". He can literally pull off any look, your buddy Mr schmevans looks like a Mountie in Canad- wait! Isn't that...it all makes sense now, eh! Carry on. We still fight at dawn.

Reactions: MDouble00 and Gen
Shit sorry to DP, I forgot this is in the public section for a sec and I was caught up in asserting my domachris to @Gen

My favorite character is Shuri and I hope she gets her own movie with the younger Avengers like Parker and Wanda.

The cinematography in Ragnorok and Black Panther was so epic they didn't even feel like Super Hero movies! It was like fantasy fiction and I didn't want them to end.

I'm a huge Loki fan and it may just be Tom Hiddlestons portrayal and the character arch he's gone through ffs though I haven't seen infinity war yet and I know the bloody spoilers because of you people!! Not naming names. I hope he gets his own movie because I feel like he's an Avenger now AND he has his own Avenger poster.

I'm excited to see: Into the spider verse, because the graphics look brilliant and I have some acid I've been saving for such a time as this. Just gotta make sure to go during the last week or so of its theater run when it's really empty and I have the place to myself ^_~

Reactions: MDouble00 and Gen
Gah! How did I miss this thread?! Ok so hi. I'm a huge fan of Marvel and my favorite character is Deadpool (see avatar). I grew up on DC and came to the Marvel game waaay late but have loved it ever since I started reading the comics in my mid-twenties.

Can't believe I forgot about one of the best shows I watched last year Legion! which is more of the X-Men side of things
giphy.gif

*Scribbles down notes to find and watch*

Of those, I would say that Deadpool is my favorite Marvel movie.

Interesting you mention Deadpool since it's technically a Marvel character.

True movie wise but he's in Marvel comics so meh. If we want to get into semantics you can even go as far as to say he originated with DC since he was intentionally a ripped off Deathstroke. :haha: I mean the same suit, weapons, similar backstories where they both lived with the love of their life than right after were put in a secret experiment where they were made to both have enhanced physical powers to become super soldiers. Even the name Slade Wilson and Wade Wilson were well...yeah.

The only major differences between Slade and Wade (until the character was more fleshed out) were 1) Wade's less serious personality and 2) The fact that despite him being severly mentally ill from trauma and his brain being constantly eaten and regenerating from cancer (to the point where he was hearing and seeing things as well as losing memories and cognitive function) He desperately wanted to be a good guy. When he finally made it into the X-force he was accused of doing it solely for the purpose of money by Wolverine who didn't know that Wade had been throwing away his checks. He looked up to Captain America as his hero and bad luck as well as his mental issues wouldn't allow his to do things the appropriate ways to be considered a superhero.

Thank goodness for parody law! If it weren't for his name Wade likely would've never made it to the theatres. Needless to say, everyone expected the comic to get pulled (which is part of the reason they got away with so much in the comics. There's a reason they only hinted at the dark stuff in the first movie and slightly cranked it up a notch in the second. Fans who've read the comics could kinda sit there and be like "Ah, yap. Time for that 1000 mile stare while remembering that happened in the books" while the rest of the audience thinks the line was there as a joke or whatever.

Marvel is better than DC to me in the sense that I feel they make characters lives much more relatable and show great writing by going into intricate details to flesh everything out. Deadpool is my favorite for many reasons. Sure, he's not realistic. He's overpowered as hell (unlike Wolverine who can die Wade got cursed by Thanos with immortality). Heck, even his actual mutant power of breaking the 4th wall is depressing. He jokes but in the end of a few issues he has nervous breakdowns about the fact that he knows he's a comic book protagonist who can't die and will see worse things to come for the plot. He's certainly no Mary Sue. Anyone who's been through anything bad in their lives can find that Deadpool has likely experienced it more than once. They don't play down trauma. They don't focus on his problems as the plot. They tend to have Wade trying to forget and or move on from what happened. Does he forget and move on properly? Not always. Often he represses until it comes out in ways that are hard to handle.

They're depression masked in comedy which in turn has helped many readers through hard times by realizing what traumas others have gone through and survived no matter how bad. His silly zaniness made the depressing parts hit so much more making the readers realize he had to constantly be that way to distract himself from his own thoughts which he couldn't escape through death.

Sorry, but I felt the need to go on a bit of a tangent due to people often complaining that the film is too jokey. Yes, there are fans who think all he does is joke and talk about mexican food constantly but the film writers needed to go slow since more saw the films than read the books. I wish there was more and am glad they progressed on the more dramatic and traumatic issues with him in the second but there was a reason many didn't think it'd easily make it into theatres and the sex and violence weren't the main issue.

Speaking of the Disney purchase of Fox property rights, i was somewhat of a mixed bag on Disney-Marvel regaining the rights of X-Men, Fantastic Four, and Deadpool; mostly excited but also with a couple reservations

If and when the X-Men will be integrated with the Avengers...

Same. One thought that I'm curious about and especially amuses me is what are they going to do with Quicksilver. I always loved Quicksilver's character both in the movies and comics. The movies with Fox's Quicksilver have the famous scenes of him that always seem to be the majority of the audience's favorite part.

Disney's however. *Cough*

V23AjtK.jpg

- ...how does this Avengers universe suddenly explain the emergence of mutants in the world? I guess mutants somehow slipped under the radar. S.H.I.E.L.D should've detected these kinds of individuals woudn't they?

Now like I said before, I'm a bit behind on a lot but isn't Cerebro the sole equipment they can use to find mutants thus far? That involves a psychic as powerful as Charles too. If that's the case I doubt S.H.I.E.L.D could easily detect mutants.

1) I wish they said the comic book reason Thanos was killing everyone. I'm not a purist with things like this as comic books tend to have multiple universes and so on but I felt it would be a more interesting plot then "I'm psycho and killing everyone to save everyone"

I'll watch the second one but that was anticlimactic to me.

2) I feel Adam Warlock HAS to be in the next one. They've hinted in Guardians that he was coming up and I imagine he'll be the one to fix things with Thanos.

Last edited:
I'm actually late to the game, but i'm catching up with majority of the Marvel movies leading up to Avengers Inifinity War. It's only recently that i'm getting myself into this whole universe of super heroes thing.

Just wondering if anyone has a favorite film, television show, or character in this Marvel universe they've created.

I love all marvel. Also wonder woman Sorry im no help

who else is excited for that rad looking spiderman game? loved that they showed off a decent amount of gameplay during e3.

also, as far as marvel goes, i've always had a long-time infatuation with the comics for carnage, venom, silver surfer, captain america, bucky, and daredevil the most~!

Marvel is better than DC to me in the sense that I feel they make characters lives much more relatable and show great writing by going into intricate details to flesh everything out.

Gah... I really hate cutting the vast majority of your post down (it was an amazing post, IMO). But, wanted to focus strictly on this.

I'll agree with you here. Marvel has always done an incredible job with character background. Even on characters which really won't see lead roles of their own. As I eluded to before, Deadpool is my favourite Marvel movie. But, Daredevil, IronFist and Dr. Strange are my favourite characters. Sadly, from a cinematic angle, they won't have much done from a lead role and are better suited as supportive characters. They can do well on their own in comics. But, cinematically, the stories just aren't strong enough to hold on their own.

The movies have changed so much of the storyline, compared to the comics from when I was younger. One of these days, I should just sit down and try to read some of the comics I used to years ago. I did try this with the Marvel app. But, it sucked so bad I couldn't handle it anymore and cancelled it after a couple of days.

Reactions: n_i_c_u
@ForceTen I too love Dr. Strange and agree. I haven't gotten to the other two characters you mentioned but I'm definitely going to look into them too! ^.^

@ForceTen I too love Dr. Strange and agree. I haven't gotten to the other two characters you mentioned but I'm definitely going to look into them too! ^.^

I will say, that with the advancement of CGI in the movies, they can really do a lot now with Dr. Strange's character and his mystical abilities. Up until recently, I don't think they could do justice from a SFX aspect of his character.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I was babysitting my 3.5 year old nephew, who has somehow seen Infinity War before me, and he was running around with the Captain America Shield I bought him throwing it at Thanos-barney and yelling, "You killed all my friends!!!"

I was like, damn..."I don't play with SPOILERS" and he threw the shield at me and said I activated "Monster" America-Man and then drop kicked me from the couch. That kid is tiny, was born underweight, and can still knock my ass out. His favorite character is "All of the Avengers" and he is most frequently seen going to school wearing his Black-Panther mask, Spider-Man onesie, Captain "America-Man" cape, and Lego Ninjago foam sword that he has to leave in the car.

He bows to the other classmates like T'Challa, doesn't say bad words like Cap, and tried flinging spaghetti o's last week like spiderman. No joke. The teacher was pissed. He got sent home. Apparently, he did it because a kid was picking on him at lunch and he kept using his words to please stop, then shit got real and the o's came out.

I'll agree with you here. Marvel has always done an incredible job with character background. Even on characters which really won't see lead roles of their own. As I eluded to before, Deadpool is my favourite Marvel movie. But, Daredevil, IronFist and Dr. Strange are my favourite characters. Sadly, from a cinematic angle, they won't have much done from a lead role and are better suited as supportive characters. They can do well on their own in comics. But, cinematically, the stories just aren't strong enough to hold on their own.

I hope not about the heros being not strong enough. Loved Dr. Strange in Thor Ragnarok. What a KICKASS movie! Shit, they even made the Executioner look like a good guy (I couldn't afford the Thor comics when that character was introduced so I don't know if he was so cool, though he looked badass). I hope someday the movies and tv meld together. Freakin' Daredevil and the Punisher and Iron Fist and Luke Cage (some call him Power Man) and fightin' alongside the Avengers and soon to be X-men and Fantastic Four! That is a comic fan orgasm to see that on the big screen. If it was against Galactus I might shit myself (Galactus is the Ultimate Bad ASS).

I really need to watch Doctor Strange but I got into a timeline thing where I wanted to watch everything according to the way it played out. I'm in Jessica Jones territory (not a bad show) right now.

The movies have changed so much of the storyline, compared to the comics from when I was younger. One of these days, I should just sit down and try to read some of the comics I used to years ago. I did try this with the Marvel app. But, it sucked so bad I couldn't handle it anymore and cancelled it after a couple of days.

It's actually a real issue for me to take the mint condition copies out of their bags and boards to read them... and then I feel like I need surgical gloves to look at them (it soooo sucks having this condition). I have a bunch of damaged backup issues because I used to buy two--one to read and one to save, that I enjoy like I would any magazine. I'd love an app that works well, but hopefully it will come after I sell my collection.

Gah! How did I miss this thread?! Ok so hi. I'm a huge fan of Marvel and my favorite character is Deadpool (see avatar). I grew up on DC and came to the Marvel game waaay late but have loved it ever since I started reading the comics in my mid-twenties.

Same. One thought that I'm curious about and especially amuses me is what are they going to do with Quicksilver. I always loved Quicksilver's character both in the movies and comics. The movies with Fox's Quicksilver have the famous scenes of him that always seem to be the majority of the audience's favorite part.

Seee, now, WOW, the first person I have ever met that thinks Quicksilver is COOL as F. I'm afraid to watch the movies as I have a feeling about his fate. For some reason I like characters like Quicksilver and Northstar, the Falcon (not liking his lack of costume in the movies) and Angel. Not sure why (probably something with flying or moving really fast--hell, I even liked the Whizzer from the WWII group the Invaders)

Please don't tell me you like Angel from the X-Men cause that could mean true love LOL (hey, if ForceTen said Angel was cool, I would fall in love too :)...most people complain that all he does is fly and doesn't do anything but his story arc in the X-Men comic when Cyclops left was kinda cool--Stand up guy...then when I was subscribing a few years later within the first few issues he got kidnapped by the Morlocks and Storm and the group saved him --it was Paul Smith who has great artwork (just nerd stuff).

Love the logic behind Cerebro and it would fit well within the Marvel Universe

Last edited:
@n_i_c_u *Sigh yeah Age of Ultron version of Pietro is um...it goes rather anticlimactically ending in facepalming. That's all the spoiler I'm going to give. Really though? Others dislike him or don't know much other than perhaps the facepalming scene with Aaron Taylor-Johnson? That or perhaps the ones who may have been put off by that one version of him and his sister. Well, we'll not go there since I feel it's safe to say everyone who's seen the movies know it's Scarlett and Vision hah. I admit I know very little about the others you mentioned (though I know enough through having read about them that they are interesting too) but Maximov is great!

Unlike Barry Allen, Quicksilver isn't a boy scout. Now I like Barry and I'm not saying a character has to be bad to intrigue me (and Pietro isn't bad so much as he's had a colorful life) but like the rest of how I've seen with Marvel vs. DC Barry Allen's issues didn't get so detailed as Pietro's in regards to how tough it would be to live with speedster powers. If nothing else, I can't imagine Barry explaining how he felt about the world and his existence by saying:

"Have you ever stood in the post office behind a woman with 20 packages who wants to know every single way she can send them to Africa? It drives you nuts! You think to yourself, 'Why do I have to put up with this? These people are so slow, they're costing me time, and it's so damned irritating. I wish I didn't have to put up with this.' Now—imagine that the entire world was like that... except for you."

Quicksilver's a cocky brat but this explains a good deal of why. Same as the cockiness mentioned above he's a klepto. Being that he has super speed, intelligence and is bored ALL OF THE TIME due to everything taking forever for him it's no shock he'd turn to something like stealing things to make time go by.

I'm hoping he'll be in the Inhumans movie in December considering the character's involvement in the comics.

I feel like they haven't given the character a lot of time on the screen due to the elaborate scenes they shot for Evan Peter's Quicksilver and those taking over a month to film a few minutes. They were great scenes for sure but unless they plan on doing something like the tv show's The Flash where when Barry zips to and fro you get a little electric lightning effect and that's it. They really seem to love the cinematics of Quicksilver in slow motion like in the movies as well as at least a couple commercials they did and/or running a leaf blower in Evan Peter's face. Ryan Reynolds and Evan Peters seemed to be trying for a while to have a movie with the two of them but many kept saying how they didn't know how they could shoot so many Quicksilver scenes as if they all had to be like the scenes he got famous for.:haha:

I'm afraid to read your spoilers Ann_sulu. Sorry. Seriously I think he dies in the sony stupid universe, but disney might be able to make his character and personality come to light (I'm still on jessica jones).

Do the creators of Marvel movies realize that after the founding members of the Avengers left and it was just Captain America, the Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and I think Hawkeye for a ton of issues. In comic book reality it is kind of lame to go from the Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, the Wasp and Antman/Goliath/or huge guy,or Yellowjacket or whatever identity he he had (I loved Pym as Yellowjacket--I just thought he was neat) in the Avengers to a bunch of of people that were a part of the brotherhood of evil mutants (maybe Magneto's kids?) at one time because that leaves a bunch of issues

Sometimes I wish I could move to LA and help out the hollywood studios, but, I've seen Matt Leblanc in 'episodes' so I kind of get how it works and they have tons of people helping the Marvel franchise.

Still, Quicksilver deserves at least as much respect as his sister in my opinion. They could give him the cool uniform he wore too! (it must be spandex, right?) It could work as he and the X-men are now incorporated in the marvel universe. I can't read your spoilers on Quicksilver...He is a favorite of mine. If I see weirdness, I will let you know.

Last edited:
@n_i_c_u Not gonna say spoilers about Quicksilver but will leave it saying I'm unsure as to how they're going to go about his character now. With characters like him I tend to feel the need to watch as if the character is from another reality when it deviates a bit more than most might like. Comics have that all the time so I figure that works to a large extent. Again no spoilers but I do wish they did things in a much different way. I know copyright was a large part of the problem too.

I love Pym as well. ^.^

Anyone is a little beat bored by the 2nd season of Luke Cage, or is it just me?

I haven't started it yet, but if its anything like season 2 of Jessica Jones I'll just lower my expectations. As one of my friends had mentioned he thinks the Netflix Marvel crew needs to be freshened up. The formats/pacing/storytelling are all kind of the same and not in a good way.

I have to say I really had low expectations for Cloak and Dagger and while I wish it was paced better I find myself actually liking it. Compared to say the Runaways which I started hate watching early into episode 3.

I hope not about the heros being not strong enough. Loved Dr. Strange in Thor Ragnarok. What a KICKASS movie! Shit, they even made the Executioner look like a good guy (I couldn't afford the Thor comics when that character was introduced so I don't know if he was so cool, though he looked badass). I hope someday the movies and tv meld together. Freakin' Daredevil and the Punisher and Iron Fist and Luke Cage (some call him Power Man) and fightin' alongside the Avengers and soon to be X-men and Fantastic Four! That is a comic fan orgasm to see that on the big screen. If it was against Galactus I might shit myself (Galactus is the Ultimate Bad ASS).

I really need to watch Doctor Strange but I got into a timeline thing where I wanted to watch everything according to the way it played out. I'm in Jessica Jones territory (not a bad show) right now.

I don't mind some things being out of order when I watch them. For example, I saw Infinity war before I saw Black Panther. Nothing mattered in that regard. However, Thor had some things happen which does make a slight difference in the movie due to Ragnarok.

It's actually a real issue for me to take the mint condition copies out of their bags and boards to read them... and then I feel like I need surgical gloves to look at them (it soooo sucks having this condition). I have a bunch of damaged backup issues because I used to buy two--one to read and one to save, that I enjoy like I would any magazine. I'd love an app that works well, but hopefully it will come after I sell my collection.

I wear gloves with things myself since I have an oily complexion.

Wolverine has always been my favorite because hello who doesn't like a handsome bad boy super hero! Loki is definitely my second fav!!!! The Thor movies are sooooooo good!!!

Wolverine has always been my favorite because hello who doesn't like a handsome bad boy super hero! Loki is definitely my second fav!!!! The Thor movies are sooooooo good!!!
Screenshot_20180222-130426.png my favorite Tumblr post about Thor ^_^

Reactions: Gen and MDouble00
Honestly now... You ALL know who your favorite is.

mqi5uwmcaagggfasmdls.jpg

I'm actually working my way thru the Marvel Cinematic universe with the help of this site:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...-netflix-avengers-black-panther-a8420876.html

My problem is now that I'm ending phase 2 and wondering how to approach phase 3. Obviously I will be going with Civil War to start, but, the movies Doctor Strange, Spider Man, and Black Panther all have timeline issues when backed against the Netflix shows or SHIELD (a surprisingly interesting show). Even the writers of the article admitted that they don't have it all figured out.

Any Marvel nerd here have any advice?

Can't help with it. I saw Infinity War before I saw Ragnarok and Black Panther. But, honestly, I felt it wasn't that bad. I'd say jut follow along with how they did it. There's so many interwoven parts of the story that there's bound to be some mixups.

• Helpful!
Status
Not open for further replies.